Esteemed Contributor

Re: 🌻🌹🌻 Y & R June 2018...SPOILERS!!! 🌻🌹🌻

@stevieb wrote:

While we're all used to this show being stupid... But really, WHY doesn't Billy tell Phyllis what her rotten daughter is up to...? If he did, problem solved...

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

I totally agree but that would make too much sense, like why didn't they report what happened to JT when it happened instead of covering up......such a ridiculous story.  Phyllis can clearly see how Summer has become a mini me.  Billy is no better than Phyllis she was a good flavor of the month but now there is a fresh new flavor called Summer.

And Nick between him and Devon both their brains are mushed.

Honored Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

While we're all used to this show being stupid... But really, WHY doesn't Billy tell Phyllis what her rotten daughter is up to...? If he did, problem solved...

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

I totally agree but that would make too much sense, like why didn't they report what happened to JT when it happened instead of covering up......such a ridiculous story.  Phyllis can clearly see how Summer has become a mini me.  Billy is no better than Phyllis she was a good flavor of the month but now there is a fresh new flavor called Summer.

And Nick between him and Devon both their brains are mushed.

@Luvitorleaveit1@stevieb. This is all so silly. Sigh...

Honored Contributor

Summary for Wednesday, June 20th from soaps.com:

When Kyle gets to Jabot, he finds Summer relaxing in the CEO’s office. He tells her they need to start working and she calls him a drone. Her energy can’t start flowing there so she suggests he leave with her.

Victoria arrives in her office at Newman. When she checks her email, she gets an audio message telling her that her secrets aren’t safe anymore. Nick shows up and notices she’s startled. She plays the message. The voice claims they have access to all the company files and they plan to destroy Newman Enterprises. Nick guesses someone is trying to get under her skin and she shouldn’t let them. Changing the topic, he says that their father has been taking a leading role for too long and he recommends himself to take over. They sit by the window and she worries that her kids are starting to feel like nothing is permanent. The topic turns back to the Christian problem. Nick has finally realized who he needs to be and that he has to protect the family from what Victor has been doing to them. She understands but must maintain her relationship with their father. Nick can appreciate that. He worries about what’s happened to JT and promises to find him. After he leaves, she calls her father in and plays the recording for him. He waves it off as an empty threat. When she mentions her brother was there, they discuss the situation.

At the penthouse, Devon is fawning over the nauseous Hilary. She thinks it’s nice that he wants to cram her with crackers, but she needs some space. Hilary runs to the bathroom. After being sick, she eats more crackers and he flirts with her. Shauna interrupts with more crackers. Hilary doesn’t want any fuss and leaves for work but tells Devon she’s planning to give birth on the air for the ratings.

Cane joins Jack at his table at the Athletic Club and asks him what he’s up to. He heard he’s planning dinner with Esther and guesses he’s digging into Phillip and Katherine’s private lives. Jack assures him he’s not looking to dig up dirt. Cane is protective, but Jack points out that he could be more of a Chancellor than Cane ever pretended to be. Cane can understand that, but he doesn’t see how a photo proves anything, even if it was locked away. He warns that asking questions won’t end well. Cane doesn’t want him messing with his family by chasing ghosts and suggests he focus on the here and now. He walks out. As Jack is about to go, he bumps into Victor. He expects some invective from the mustache over his paternity issues, but Victor ignores him.

Kyle and Summer go to the rooftop and she orders drinks. As he gets her to talk business strategy, she strips down to her bathing suit. They lounge and she gabs while he stares at her body. He decides there are too many distractions. She pumps lotion into his hand and asks him to oil her up and admit he still wants her. He takes off his shirt and tells her he moved on years ago, especially after seeing her lousy taste in guys. They both brag about sleeping around and then she complains about Billy bringing her mom down. She’s sure they will never last.

Meanwhile, Mariah sits at a table working until Hilary comes in to complain about her sunning herself. Mariah tells her that Devon asked her to do the show solo today. Hilary wonders why Devon yanked her off her own show and didn’t bother telling her about it. Mariah spots Summer and Kyle and walks over for some bickering. Summer spots Nick and walks over to him. They joke about her sense of business wear. She asks him for some money.

Over by the pool, Jack interrupts Charlie and Cane as they get out of the water. He wants to continue their conversation. Jack thinks that Cane can help him discover who his father really is. Cane sympathizes but says he can’t help. Jack wants a DNA test, which means he needs to have Phillip exhumed to get a sample. Back across the space, Mariah teases Kyle for obsessing over Summer.

When Hilary gets to the penthouse, she finds luggage by the door. Devon comes out and she starts ranting. Eventually, he stops her to announce they are going on vacation. Shauna comes down the stairs to say she packed everything for her babymoon. Hilary thanks them but says she can’t go. Devon says that Neil can keep an eye on Shauna. With some effort, they talk her around. Shauna gives them designer barf bags. Once they leave, she sighs in relief and sends a text to Charlie.

Victoria returns to her office and finds it is full of boxes of paperwork. She opens a box and gasps as she reads the contents. Victor arrives and she shows him they are all confidential papers and they’ll need to be shredded. He wonders who could be behind this.

A Look 👀 Ahead to Thursday, June 21st:

Abby puts on the brakes with Arturo.

Respected Contributor

Thanks @loveschocolate-----I am no longer watching the show but your summaries tell me everything.......since your's are the only ones I will read,

I am glad they are so inclusive...

If anyone wants to describe Summer in a bathing suit, I would be very grateful....

Honored Contributor

@Danky @loveschocolate Yes! Danky, I agree with you.  We are lucky to have loveschocolate here to post the spoilers.

I fast forward over so much of these shows (they're boring) I wish life was like that, Ha!

However, sometimes I loose parts I should be paying attention to.

@loveschocolate and her spoilers help me to follow EXACTLY what is going on in the show.  She does a wonderful job of letting us know.

We don't take her for granted.

Honored Contributor

YEA!  "Abby puts on the brakes with Raturo".  That's music to my eyes and ears.

If I were Niki I'd put an end to the Abby/Raturo relationship by saying, "So Abby, does he tickle your toes when he's slobering all over you like he used to do me?  Does he whisper sweet nothings in your ear like he used to do me?"

It would be hard for Abby to get the picture out of her head.  See, I know how to sabatoge a relationship!  Ha!  Not that I'd really know because I got married when I was just 19, but that's how I'd do it.

He is so gross....I just can't stand him.  Did anyone else notice Jack's son had a lot of scalp showing when he turned his back.  I was thinking about that because Jack was just kidding his son about his (Jack's) nice head of hair.  He does have nice hair.

That guy wears some interesting color suits.  So Summer and Billy Boy mess around?  So Summer is suddenly so sexy no male can deny her?  Ugh!

I see they've managed to figure out a way to have her prancing around in a sexy bathing suit!  She does have an amazing figure but it's ironic considering that's supposed to be why the other actor lost his job (wasn't it for noticing?).  Not judging, just remembering.  

I have young daughters and I wouldn't like it when they were teenagers for some older guy to be saying stuff to them (making them uncomfortable) but still I would think the powers that be would be a little thoughtful considering the past history.

Did anyone notice how awesome Abby (the actor) her figure is?  I assume she's still breast feeding.  She's wearing her clothes cut way lower than she used to.

The women on this show are way more beautiful than the males are attractive.

Honored Contributor

True @Annabellethecat66, the show has a number of attractive women, not so much the men... You'd think their target audience was male...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Speaking of stupid plot points... (where would I begin...) but somehow I have to believe if Phillip Chancellor was Jack's daddy, that would be a name Dina would remember, especially as often as they invoke the Chancellor name...

Honored Contributor

It seems like they're trying to see just how worthless and despicable they can make Summer... She really is repugnant on every level... But really, they needn't try so hard... Her fan club is already limited...

Honored Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

I called it. Yes, indeed I did.

Nick and Sharon are the Next Generation of Victor and Nikki. They have all the issues they need for Part 2 of the Newman Group.

OGP and Jack: I predict they WILL be a couple again.

Beyond that:

Do we think Jack is going to exhume Philip Chancellors remains for a DNA test? Is there someone else who can grant him DNA besides the dead (and the two who are out of the country for whoknowshowlong)?

Are taking bets to see when and how we lose OGH?

$5 it's Kevin making problems for Newman; just saying.

Oh please, not more Kevin... On top of Summer and Arturo wouldn't that just be the icing on a badly baked cake... I was sort of hoping Adam was gaslighting his dear daddy...