Honored Contributor

Re: 🌻🌹🌻 Y & R June 2018...SPOILERS!!! 🌻🌹🌻

I'd also like to see Victor tear Nick and Sharon a new one and end up with the kid... If for no other reason than maybe it'll provide some actual drama... Then again, I'd still like to understand what the bug was that climbed up Chelsea's backside and I'd still like to know who offed Delia... So go figure... I just want the ridiculous JT thing wrapped up and I don't much care how they do it... Maybe all the women get jumpsuits and they can do an Orange is the New Black spinoff based in Genoa City... I do wonder if when all is said and done they'll find an empty hole in the ground where JT is supposed to be...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@SahmIam Agree, Gloria is being so wasted... They brought her back for this... As for Abby, I like her and she's one of the few that seems to be able to hold her own with Miss Vicki and even with her father... Frankly, Victor doesn't have a capable offspring, other, perhaps, than Adam, who could run that business... Victoria's too flaky... Nick's just a dunce... and Abby's just not ready... And yes, I hope Summer has a two way ticket so she can go climb back under her rock. Meanwhile, hoping the Ashby-Winters tickets are one way... out of town... 

And... I'm still wondering why the stupid window in the Jabot executive suite... There's got to be more to it than Billy being able to close the blinds wherenever Phyllis shows up... Personally, I think a little bit of large and in charge Billy is going to go a long way...

Honored Contributor

@stevieb Well I agree with pretty much everything you said.  I'd like these open-ended stories to....well..come to an end.

I think the writers aren't good enough to come up with scenario that would explain these open-ended stories.  If they'd just finish out one by one, wouldn't that be an excellent summer viewing?  My DVR would be burning up!

As far as the hole, I think that train's left the station.  Considering all of the people that walk past ..... I would think a big hole would have been noticed by now.

But I'd love that too....Seeing JT all dirty, snorting dirt, standing in Victoria's bedroom, that's too wonderful...love it.

Honored Contributor

Well, I didn't literally mean a hole @Annabellethecat66... He and an accomplice could've filled it back in... But I'd love the idiots who buried him to have to look over their shoulders to wonder when he's coming back for them. Not likely, though, as it's been said that the actor's stint was short term... Of course, there'd really be no need to see him again and he could still be lurking... Not sure Mal is capable of being that creative... 

Honored Contributor

I wonder what hashtag Kyle had on his tuchus... Maybe they'll show us that next...

Woman Tongue

Honored Contributor

@stevieb Well, come to think of it, I don't remember the last time the idiots met at 'the park'.

For awhile they were constantly there.  Now no one goes there.  Say, (I'm whispering...knowing how he's not your favorite....shuuuuussshhhh....where is Cain)........

I have to wonder if this writer's contract says he can only have X amount of contract people in the storyline at once.

Notice how for a few weeks it's the same people, then they switch out and another set of people for a few weeks?

I swear if Victor's voice gets any lower and that accent....I'm going deaf with my head up to the TV screen!  I know he's supposed to be in recovery, but come on Victor....I need you to project that voice!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Annabellethecat66 Victor's been whispering for far too long... And then there's Cane... who whispered his entire story line when Lily tossed him out... Don't know where he is and don't care... Hope he never comes back... But yea, I suspect they rotate the main characters, which adds to the boredom... It'll be two weeks of this set and then two weeks of another set and then back to the first set... I'm sure he'll show up when the news of Charlie keeping a stowaway in his bedroom surfaces... What fun that'll be...

Image result for yawn gif

Esteemed Contributor

Kyle at the pool was UGH.......please put him and Arturo on a cruise to nowhere..............bring JT back from the dead....

give Abby the brains to select a decent guy....AGAIN with the Jabot competition for power....??  that storyline has been FOREVER....a while back it was Ashley..then Jack came back, then Ashley wanted to be CEO...then Jack got it back (with the clause on the contract) ...then Billy gets in..then Ashley talks to Neil with her plans to get back into the CEO position...ENOUGH...and how many times can Victoria get passed over by Victor til she realizes her running the company will NEVER happen??

PLEASE no more Mariah & guitar girl...now instead of Devon being together and her yearning for guitar girl...will it be guitar girl and Kyle?? repeat storyline..... Lets have Hillary  KEEP this baby.....not lose it and fake the pregnancy.........that is so done a million times......and Phyllis seems to be building up Billy & Jack.....where did her loyalty to Jack go??  Billy messed up Brash & Sassy and she thinks he will be a great CEO for Jabot??

And Caine...wherever you are...stay there~

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@kelsey17 wrote:

Kyle at the pool was UGH.......please put him and Arturo on a cruise to nowhere..............bring JT back from the dead....

give Abby the brains to select a decent guy....AGAIN with the Jabot competition for power....??  that storyline has been FOREVER....a while back it was Ashley..then Jack came back, then Ashley wanted to be CEO...then Jack got it back (with the clause on the contract) ...then Billy gets in..then Ashley talks to Neil with her plans to get back into the CEO position...ENOUGH...and how many times can Victoria get passed over by Victor til she realizes her running the company will NEVER happen??

PLEASE no more Mariah & guitar girl...now instead of Devon being together and her yearning for guitar girl...will it be guitar girl and Kyle?? repeat storyline..... Lets have Hillary  KEEP this baby.....not lose it and fake the pregnancy.........that is so done a million times......and Phyllis seems to be building up Billy & Jack.....where did her loyalty to Jack go??  Billy messed up Brash & Sassy and she thinks he will be a great CEO for Jabot??

And Caine...wherever you are...stay there~

I'm with you other than about Kyle... Hey, he's not exactly amazing, but given this show's offerings... He's male, he's not bad looking, he's got a pretty nice body and he's well spoken... As far as I'm concerned, he stays... The boy can't help the stupid situations the writers put him in!

Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@stevieb Well, come to think of it, I don't remember the last time the idiots met at 'the park'.

For awhile they were constantly there.  Now no one goes there.  Say, (I'm whispering...knowing how he's not your favorite....shuuuuussshhhh....where is Cain)........

I have to wonder if this writer's contract says he can only have X amount of contract people in the storyline at once.

Notice how for a few weeks it's the same people, then they switch out and another set of people for a few weeks?

I swear if Victor's voice gets any lower and that accent....I'm going deaf with my head up to the TV screen!  I know he's supposed to be in recovery, but come on Victor....I need you to project that voice!

Oh but @Annabellethecat66... The park seems to be their winter venue, you know, because of course everyone likes to hang out in the park when it's freezing cold and snowing... You see, now they've switched to the summer venue, which includes the pool, and we're now learning it's atop the Athletic Club... Wonder what ever happened to that country club at which Dina spent so much time... Not even to mention that I recall the Abbot house had a pool... I guess they all went the way of the Colonnade Club and Gina Roma's restaurant... Now all we get is the coffee shop, the Athletic Club and, occasionally, Victors Top of the Tower... Hey, at least Nick's dive bar was put asunder... And, as long as I'm griping about sets, I really dislike this incarnation of the Newman 'ranch' house... It's just plain generic and ugly... The old one was so much nicer... until Sharon torched it...