Honored Contributor

Re: 🌻🌹🌻 Y & R June 2018...SPOILERS!!! 🌻🌹🌻

@stevieb, Cane getting out of the pool was enough to make me want to vomit 🤮! Ewwwwww!

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66, you would think that Hilary was the only woman in the world to get morning sickness! Everyone doting on her. Oh, brother!

Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Annabellethecat66 Even when I'm not fast forwarding over Cane, who the hell can understand what he's whispering or mumbling about half the time... It's like he's got marbles in his mouth... And really, the Chancellors are none of his freaking business... Jill's either, as far as it goes... If Phillip III or Chance ends up coming back, that's who Jack should be talking to... 

Do the writers not realize Cane was never a Chancellor.  And, yes, isn't Phillip still out there somewhere?  I remember him showing up at some point after Cane's arrival.  It would probably less trouble to track him down than to exhume a body.  Or better yet, Jack, I realize Genoa City must be behind the times but why not just submit a test to Ancestry.com or 23 and Me and see who you are related to.  While that might not tell you immediately who your father was it would most certainly give us clues.  

I'm still hoping Jack is still an Abbott!

Esteemed Contributor

@Roni18

Hoping Jack and Victor have the same father, but sounds like they're thinking of making him back into an Abbott!

I've never seen Philip.  But, was Chance the cute one who had a thing with Phyllis, then left 'cause he was working for the Feds?  I used to catch it once in a while years ago, so not really good with show's history.

Esteemed Contributor

I kinda watched it today, but missed that part, @loveschocolate.  Thanks for the warning - I was thinking of watching it on POP!

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

@stevieb, Cane getting out of the pool was enough to make me want to vomit 🤮! Ewwwwww!

Seriously... @loveschocolate...

Image result for my eyes my eyes

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

I just hope we don't get an.....empty coffin (Oh my) ....when/if they dig up ole Mr. C in the Chancelor Mansion backyard grave for the big who's your daddy test. I can see it now. 

Respected Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

@Roni18

Hoping Jack and Victor have the same father, but sounds like they're thinking of making him back into an Abbott!

I've never seen Philip.  But, was Chance the cute one who had a thing with Phyllis, then left 'cause he was working for the Feds?  I used to catch it once in a while years ago, so not really good with show's history.

@eddyandmeI didn't even remember Chance so had to look him up but the story was too long and I got bored!  I did not see mention of Phyllis in the article but who knows.  He was hooked up with Chloe.  

LOL- He is Nina's son with Phillip III.  He was also a brother to Ronan (Ronan was an FBI guy), who I can remember a little better.  It was a very confusing story.  So while reading that article it said this:

"In 2006, it was revealed that Phillip III had been switched at birth by Katherine, thus was no longer the biological Chancellor heir, but Katherine still considered him family."

I don't know if it was ever reversed or not.  I guess I will have to look up Phillip now!  LOL

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@eddyandme wrote:

@Roni18

@eddyandme I don't recall Chance having anything to do with Phyllis, but he did have a thing with Chloe (go figure...) and yea, he was a Fed and I think was also after Colic, trying to expose his dirty laundry, so aside from questionable taste in women, he must be a good guy...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

untitled.png3.pngChance

untitled.png4.pngRonan

Phillip.jpgPhillip III