Esteemed Contributor

Re: Y&R June 2017...SPOILERS!!!

@loveschocolate

It looks like Cane is sweatin' bullets!Woman Very Happy

Speaking of bullets, why is Kevin taking his gun?!?  Perhaps he'll go over that edge and kill 'the already deceased" Chloe, then himself, which will make for a quick and permanent end of those two characters!

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

@loveschocolate

Speaking of bullets, why is Kevin taking his gun?!?  Perhaps he'll go over that edge and kill 'the already deceased" Chloe, then himself, which will make for a quick and permanent end of those two characters!

@eddyandme... Oh yea, Kevin the big bad man with a gun... WHATever... He's never been believable in his 'superhero' role. I don't know why they tried to go that way with him... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

With the goings-on in DC tomorrow, we should probably plan to watch Y&R on POP or online.

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

Now that was a surprise...Kevin leaving Bella behind with Esther.  Maybe he is coming back for a while before he leaves for good.

I was reading an article in Soap Hub and Chloe said she's finishing her taping this week but will be on air for a few weeks longer.  Maybe it's the same with Kevin.  Makes no sense to leave Bella especially after Chloe purposely got pregnant.

I thought Kevin was on until some time in August...

Ok, well that explains it @stevieb.  He's coming back after his 'trip' and will get Bella then.  Love that name, Bella.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Add me to that list of not wanting MM back as Adam.  I'd take my chances on the other guy that I heard might be a replacement.  I took a lot of what was said about MM to be true.  He had a 'me, me' personality.  I saw him and a few other cast members on talk shows and if they'd let him, he would have been the only one to talk.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@aubnwa01 wrote:

With the goings-on in DC tomorrow, we should probably plan to watch Y&R on POP or online.

If that's the case @aubnwa01, the espisode will be postponed, therefore, won't be on POP.  It's only on POP if it doesn't show in some locations.

ETA:  CBS, lately though, has been interrupting our soaps when other stations haven't lately so who knows what will happen.  We had an interruption today for about 15 during Hot Bench.  Ridiculous.

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@eddyandme wrote:

@loveschocolate

@eddyandme... Oh yea, Kevin the big bad man with a gun... WHATever... He's never been believable in his 'superhero' role. I don't know why they tried to go that way with him... 

@stevieb

How could Kevin have a permit to carry? Wasn't he convicted of some crime but released 'cause of mental problems years ago? I wasn't able to watch too often then, so not really sure. But, seems strange that a convicted felon could legally carry (except, of course, of th PC of GC needs such a tough guy to rescue a spy in the Middle EastWoman Wink). Anyways, think it would put a quick end to this tangent, few if any care about!

Esteemed Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

@aubnwa01 wrote:

If that's the case @aubnwa01, the espisode will be postponed, therefore, won't be on POP.  It's only on POP if it doesn't show in some locations.

ETA:  CBS, lately though, has been interrupting our soaps when other stations haven't lately so who knows what will happen.  We had an interruption today for about 15 during Hot Bench.  Ridiculous.

@Mmsfoxxie

@Hopefully, the Boston station which has a 'sister station' will air it on that. If not, hope I remember to watch POP @ 7!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

Add me to that list of not wanting MM back as Adam.  I'd take my chances on the other guy that I heard might be a replacement.  I took a lot of what was said about MM to be true.  He had a 'me, me' personality.  I saw him and a few other cast members on talk shows and if they'd let him, he would have been the only one to talk.

It looks like it's possible he'll return @Mmsfoxxie, but I won't be among those welcoming him back if he comes. He was good in the part, but sorry, the ship has sailed... They need to move on and if anyone with the show knew what the heck they were doing, they wouldn't need him... I see he's been busy trying to kiss Victor's butt, with flattering tweets and so forth... So perhaps they're all trying to make nice. Personally, I think it's about as stupid to just ignore the last three years and the supposed plastic surgery and so on as it was to have Lily's kids age ten years in one day... Sometimes you just can't recreate something that once was and I think potentially bringing MM back will be one of those occasions... As for the other actor who's name has been tossed around... the latest is he might be the Dylan recast... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

It looks like it's possible he'll return @Mmsfoxxie, but I won't be among those welcoming him back if he comes. He was good in the part, but sorry, the ship has sailed... They need to move on and if anyone with the show knew what the heck they were doing, they wouldn't need him... I see he's been busy trying to kiss Victor's butt, with flattering tweets and so forth... So perhaps they're all trying to make nice. Personally, I think it's about as stupid to just ignore the last three years and the supposed plastic surgery and so on as it was to have Lily's kids age ten years in one day... Sometimes you just can't recreate something that once was and I think potentially bringing MM back will be one of those occasions... As for the other actor who's name has been tossed around... the latest is he might be the Dylan recast... 

@stevieb@Mmsfoxxie

Woman SadWoman TongueWoman Sad Please, no recasting!