Trusted Contributor

Re: Y&R June 2017...SPOILERS!!!

I just finished today's episode.  On June 1 I agreed with another poster that I thought Chloe was alive and they would ride off into the sunset.  Obviously Victor didn't let Kevin in on the plan.  I just don't get why Victor would help her since she killed Adam (if he really is dead).  Guess he doesn't want anyone to know the part he played in bringing Chloe back to Genoa City.  Hopefully Cane will finally get what's coming to him.  He needs to go.  Would like to see Hillary exposed for the snake she is too.

Trusted Contributor

"She's Alive! She's Alive!" ... (quote from the "Bride of Frankenstein" - Re: Chloe

I believe we all knew she would be ...

Now, if the writers would only tie up the loose end story of Delia's death ... and then the Fisher family can ride off into the sunset ... only to re-appear again in a few years.

Respected Contributor

I don't understand why the Newmans are all of a sudden so broken up over Adam's supposed death when they all hated his guts for years.  When did they start caring about him?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mzlg, I think the writers finally decided to blame Adam for killing Delia.  In the beginning, it was made to look like a frame up of Adam but when Hartley came on as Adam, he pretty much assumed responsibility, saying he didn't know he did but realizes it must have been him.  IMO, it was a rewrite of how we, the viewers saw it but, I think the writers wrapped that SL up....for now.

I think the writers make up details of a SL as they go along.  Now that the Kevin character is being removed, the writers have decided to work that in with the Chloe SL, it appears.  If what I read is true, Chloe is going to try and talk Kevin into leave town with her with everyone thinking she is dead.  Boy, poor Bella might be a little confused, ya think, lol.  Mommie's dead....now mommie's alive again.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Esteemed Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie- I was thinking the same thing that Chloe will talk gullible Kevin into leaving town so that they can live happily ever after- exit stage left!   Poor Bella being raised by Chloe and Kevin good grief I can only imagine how she will be when she grows up.

I don't know why nor understand why the writers never resolved Delia's death they could have made it very easy and said that Constance nephew who died in the accident did it but now I wonder if they plan on bringing it up later; Paul has never even brought it up I don't think so it must be an open case.

Honored Contributor

@mzlg wrote:

"She's Alive! She's Alive!" ... (quote from the "Bride of Frankenstein" - Re: Chloe

I believe we all knew she would be ...

Now, if the writers would only tie up the loose end story of Delia's death ... and then the Fisher family can ride off into the sunset ... only to re-appear again in a few years.

Hopefully all recast...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I think we're done with Delia. If they were going to revisit that little nugget I think they'd have done it by now... Had Adam not left, it might've become a storyline to explore, but with him gone, there's nothing to be served by doing it. Who knows, they might dredge it up again sooner or later, probably once another Adam shows up.

Honored Contributor

@aubnwa01 wrote:

I don't understand why the Newmans are all of a sudden so broken up over Adam's supposed death when they all hated his guts for years.  When did they start caring about him?

When the writers decided, lamely so, they needed a reason to have the family close ranks and ostracize Victor... Not sure what they think that accomplished or who they think is buying this newfound love for Adam... but oh well... 

Honored Contributor

@sabra wrote:

I just finished today's episode.  On June 1 I agreed with another poster that I thought Chloe was alive and they would ride off into the sunset.  Obviously Victor didn't let Kevin in on the plan.  I just don't get why Victor would help her since she killed Adam (if he really is dead).  Guess he doesn't want anyone to know the part he played in bringing Chloe back to Genoa City.  Hopefully Cane will finally get what's coming to him.  He needs to go.  Would like to see Hillary exposed for the snake she is too.

I don't think Victor's motivation is all that well written either... For heaven's sake, his family already knows he was responsible for bringing her back... I guess he doesn't want anyone else to know because he essentially had her set Adam up to look like he had axed Constance so Victor could try to manipulate him into taking over Newman... I mean really goofy stuff... I guess Vick doesn't want to serve time again... Does the man ever learn... !!

Once Cane takes a hit THEN we can go after Hillary, but for right now, I'm glad she set this in motion... Cane is just a piece of work...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

So, what's with Olive Oyl's hair the past few days... It looks like a not very well groomed horse tail... Her hair is usually her best feature even if it does sometimes seem to overwhelm the rest of her...

Smiley Wink