Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R June 2017...SPOILERS!!!

[ Edited ]

Not happy about it, but am beginning to wonder if Phyllis isn't going to end up back with Jack... There's still a lot of emotion there for two people who are supposedly over it and who have supposedly moved on... And then there's Victoria, always clinging onto Billy...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@kelsey17 wrote:

And just for the record.............Lily & Cane's kids aging 10 years each in the last few episodes was just a bit ridiculous...had to say it!

Oh, did they just do another summer thing where they come back as teenagers??

Hyacinth

Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Not happy about it, but am beginning to wonder if Phyllis isn't going to end up back with Jack... There's still a lot of emotion there for two people who are supposedly over it and who have supposedly moved on... And then there's Victory, always clinging onto Billy...

I have always thought Jack & Phyllis, Nick & Sharon, Victor & Nikki, Billy & Victoria, were natural couples. 

I haven't watched in awhile, but always felt those were "meant to be."  Kind of like Brooke and Ridge on B & B.

Hyacinth

Honored Contributor

Spoilers for week of June 5th from soapcentral.com:

Victoria is blindsided and confused by a sexual harassment suit

Victoria faces a crisis at Brash & Sassy and is forced to do damage control

Victoria's crisis at Brash & Sassy pushes Billy further into her personal space

Billy questions Juliet about the information she provided him about Cane

Victor makes a dangerous decision

Victor is shocked by what he discovers

Kevin loses control

Jack's suspicions mount about Graham's involvement with Dina

Jack and Ashley scheme and make a pact

Cane is in Hilary's crosshairs for her revenge plot

Jordan sees Hilary in a different light

Lauren questions Scott about his relationship with Sharon

Reed has moved on from Zoey and flirts with Mattie

Casting scoops

Corbin Bernsen will return as Father Todd Williams on June 5 and 6.

Ryan Ashton has been cast as Zack, a confident entrepreneur. His first airdate was May 18.

Greg Rikaart's contract will not be renewed, and Greg will be leaving the show sometime in August. 

Angell Conwell reprises her role as Leslie Michelson

Marla Adams has reprised her role as Dina Mergeron, the long-lost Abbott family matriarch. 

Eric SJ Blain won a nationwide casting call and will appear on The Young and the Restless. 

A sneak peek at next week

Billy reaches a decision about his and Phyllis' relationship

Kevin discovers shocking results in his search or Chloe

Victoria is ready for a fight

Reed turns on the charm with Mattie

Tessa's loyalty is questioned by Nikki

Summer preview

Victor will never accept defeat and plans to regain control of his family, no matter what

Nick doesn't tell Chelsea of Victor's involvement with Chloe

Mariah notices the deep connection between Devon and Hilary

Hilary is surprised by the connection she shares with Jordan

Victoria and Phyllis have a tug-of-war, and Billy is caught in the middle

Victoria faces a crisis at Brash & Sassy that will push Billy further into Victoria's orbit

Sharon and Scott enjoy the ease of their relationship

Scott and Abby have an intense dislike for each other and constantly lock horns

Abby's attention turns to a new start-up company and its founder

Cane deals with his guilt over his night with Juliet in Tokyo

Cane makes a rash decision in work that has a damaging effect on his personal life

The Abbotts try to come to terms with Dina after her long absence

Traci forces everyone to confront the skeletons in their closets

Kevin faces a tough time with fatherhood and being a single parent

Kevin's dark side emerges when his situation becomes difficult, knowing Chloe killed Adam

Honored Contributor

@hyacinth003 wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

Not happy about it, but am beginning to wonder if Phyllis isn't going to end up back with Jack... There's still a lot of emotion there for two people who are supposedly over it and who have supposedly moved on... And then there's Victory, always clinging onto Billy...

I have always thought Jack & Phyllis, Nick & Sharon, Victor & Nikki, Billy & Victoria, were natural couples. 

I haven't watched in awhile, but always felt those were "meant to be."  Kind of like Brooke and Ridge on B & B.

Hyacinth

I agree on Nick and Sharon and Victor and Nicki... the others are negotiable...

But yes, Brooke and Ridge were meant for each other. The problem is, I never got used to this Ridge... It isn't that a recast was such a bad idea, but this one just doesn't get it...

Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@hyacinth003 wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

Hyacinth

But yes, Brooke and Ridge were meant for each other. The problem is, I never got used to this Ridge... It isn't that a recast was such a bad idea, but this one just doesn't get it...

I know what you mean.  Once the original Ridge left the show, the chemistry is not the same.  And the actor that replaced him is so different it is hard to imagine the same character.

Hyacinth

Honored Contributor

@hyacinth003 wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@hyacinth003 wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

Hyacinth

I know what you mean.  Once the original Ridge left the show, the chemistry is not the same.  And the actor that replaced him is so different it is hard to imagine the same character.

Hyacinth

What really got me was that when he first returned I seem to remember he had a British accent. Made no sense whatsoever. Always wonder when they do such a markedly different recast what they were thinking. They might as well just introduce a new character.

Honored Contributor

Summary for Tuesday, June 6th from soaps.com:

At Chloe’s funeral, Kevin loses his mind at the sight of Nick and accuses him of being the reason she killed herself. As Michael holds him back, he turns his attention to Chelsea and adds, “Both of you! You did this together!” Father Todd intervenes to remind them why they’re there, and to point out they’re scaring Bella. Nick and Chelsea express their condolences and leave. Paul arrives and Kevin declares it’s time to say goodbye. Todd continues the service and Kevin gets up to speak. His talk surrounds letting people know the truth about who Chloe was and that he loved her. Kevin cries that she’s with Delia now, and he promises to take care of Bella. Gloria and Lauren prompt Michael to help Kevin to his seat.

On the patio at Crimson Lights, Hilary reassures Juliet about filing the lawsuit. Juliet thanks Hil for asking Leslie to take her case. Hil urges her to stay strong and Juliet acknowledges she’s been her only real support. They go over Cane’s behavior. Hilary believes Juliet has a strong, and explosive, case. The brunette’s not so sure Cane fits the profile, and worries what this will do to Lily. Hilary thinks she’s shown more concern for Lily than her husband did, and reiterates that Cane used Juliet. She presses Juliet not to let anyone intimidate her. Inside, Chelsea wonders if Nick’s angry that she made him go with her, but he reassures her. They talk about getting the boys together.

At Brash & Sassy, Lily kisses Cane goodbye in the lab, as Victoria rants to Billy that they will fight the lawsuit in the office. They marvel at this turn of events and wonder if there’s something to her allegations. Victoria tells Billy it’s not about him, and then takes a call from Lily’s agent who wants to loosen her contract. Victoria calls Cane and Lily in. Lily is surprised to hear of her agent’s demands and Cane backs her up. Lily exits, as Vikki asks to go over something with Cane. Once alone, she informs him Juliet is suing them. Cane advises Vikki do whatever it takes to make it go away, which surprises her. She reveals that the lawsuit isn’t for wrongful termination; it’s for sexual harassment. “And she’s naming you, Cane.”

Mattie listens as Reed strums his guitar at the park café. She pays him a compliment and they joke and chat. He invites her to come and watch him at the open mic night. Mattie thanks him but has to go do homework. Billy arrives and Reed tries to give him the brush off, but Billy feels they can talk about anything. He brings up Zoey, and Reed admits he’s got his eye on someone else. They talk, and Billy mentions that Victoria’s got her hands full at work, before they get back to laughing about the mysteries of the female mind.

At home, Lily is taken aback when Mattie mentions going to The Underground and asks if a boy is meeting her. Mattie just wants to ‘hang’. Lily tells her to have fun, but later pries again about whether there’s a boy. Mattie admits she’s met someone who doesn’t go to her school. They discuss whether Mattie’s intelligence is appealing or not.

Billy finds Juliet at the coffeehouse and asks if she’s making up the sexual harassment claim. She refuses to discuss it, but reveals the claim isn’t about Billy.

In the park, Chelsea and Nick, with their boys, talk about planning an outing as a foursome. Nick thinks of Chloe’s funeral and wonders if it’s over. They decide to get tickets to the outdoor concert, and reflect on feeling like a family.

At the church, Kevin helps Bella say goodbye to Chloe’s photo as the others look on. Once everyone has gone, Kevin approaches the casket and apologizes to Chloe for letting her down – she deserved better. Suddenly, the lid of the casket is pushed open from inside. Kevin faints.

A Look Ahead to Wednesday, June 7th:

Michael tells Gloria, “He wanted to say a private goodbye to Chloe.”

Exasperated, Gloria hollers, “The woman is dead! How long could that possibly take?”

Juliet says to Billy, “If you’re smart, you’ll be on my side, because ever since my first day on the job Cane’s been hoping to get you fired.”

Cane tells Lily, “There’s something you need to know.”

Honored Contributor

Tuesday June 6:

Vikki drops the lawsuit bomb on Cane

Mattie receives attention from Reed.

Kevin attacks Nick.

Hilary thinks Juliet has a strong case.

Victoria tells Cane they're being sued.

Wednesday June 7:

Billy can't believe Juliet's accusations.

Juliet tells Billy Cane wanted him fired.

Gloria worries about Kevin's absence.

Cane has something to tell Lily.

Thursday June 8:

Jack grows suspicious about Graham and Dina.

Jordan sees Hilary in a different light.

Friday June 9:

A dangerous choice is made by Victor.

Ashley and Jack make a plan.

More...

Abby takes Dina's advice about romance.

Juliet sues Brash & Sassy for sexual harassment.

Coming up...

Billy makes a big decision regarding Phyllis.

Kevin gets a shock when he searches for Chloe.

Victoria gets ready to fight back.

Reed uses his charm on Mattie.

Nikki becomes uncertain about Tessa.

Honored Contributor

@stevieb Do ya' hear that sound?  That's me shaking my house....jumping up and down....he's a terrible actor.  I just can't stand his turning Chloe into a Saint! (among other things).  Good bye to both of them.....I guess he's taking the cute little chatterbox and going off into the sunset....bye Kevin....