Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R June 2017...SPOILERS!!!

[ Edited ]

@eddyandme Sorry, but I think they're almost definitely going to recast Dylan... which is better than bringing back the last one...

Woman Wink

As for Adam, I'd rather see them not recast it at all and just move on than bring back somebody who's just not going to be remotely believable to me in the part... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@aubnwa01Thanks for the heads up....I went to POP and set it to tape.

That was a good call on your part...thanks.

Honored Contributor

I just watched Thursday's show on one of my closed group soap sites.  Sometimes they have the show up for viewing a day ahead, although, the picture quality isn't great.  The quality was good  this evening.

The first thing to happen was Lily confronting Hillary.  Jordan was with her and he reminding Lily that Juliet and Cane did have that big argument one time.

If Kevin helps Chloe in the way that she wants, he might have to use that gun on the good doctor.  If the both of them get away, that will be two crazy people running away together.  Remember Kevin had mental issues, too, in the past (locked in the closet as a kid).

In the end, I wouldn't be surprised if Chloe ended up dead for real.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Trusted Contributor

Wow, as if I didn't already hate Hillary today topped it off.  There's Mariah at the reception after Chloe's "funeral", Hillary calls and tells her if she values her job she'll give Kevin a hanky and meet her.  I mean - really???  That woman has NO heart.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes that was a total surprise that Kevin is leaving Bella behind and him even holding a gun is totally unbelievable....and where did this "gun" come from.

Not that I'm defending Cane but why didn't he tell Michael and Lily the truth about him and Juliet, that they got plastered and all he remembers is that when he woke up the next day they were in bed together.  I'm sure Juliet has done similiar things in the past and it will come out during all of this so she's not going to look like a girl scout for too long.  At this point and after all the time that has past I would think it's his word against hers unless she has evidence or is pregnant which is still no guarantee.  Oh well it looks like cane won't be laughing or smiling for a while.

Honored Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1, did she save her "blue dress"???? 😂😮😜

Esteemed Contributor

@loveschocolate-  LOL... now I didn't want to go there but since you said it yes where is it???

Honored Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1, hahaha!!!! I couldn't help myself!!! 😉

Honored Contributor

I'm still not sure that Cane slept with her and yes, Juliet has probably done this before....slept her way to the top as they say, lol.  If they look, they might find someone.

Cane is stupid, that's why he didn't tell the complete truth.  I think he's hoping that Victoria will pay her off.  When Lily finds out the truth, the first thing she's going to throw in his face is that she asked him more than once about Tokyo and he still lied.

I'm hoping that Jordan brings Hellary down.  When he finds out that she manipulated this thing based on a lie, he's going to bring out the nekkid pictures.  Let's not forget that Jordan has a checkered past and this is probably not beneath him.  I'm hoping anyway.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie, let's not forget.....it wasn't that long ago that Lily had an affair. I am DEFINITELY not a fan of Cane or that whole bunch. Hilary is just plain evil. Pot stirrer, vengeful witch. Cane should just fess up but instead he conviently left out the one night stand. Jordan will bring out the pictures and I can't wait.