Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R June 2017...SPOILERS!!!

I just saw a promo for, I guess, Monday.  Lily is in Juliet's face and suddenly, Juliet falls to the floor as if she faints.  Ok, the last teaser that I read might be true....that she is pregnant.   Uh oh!  Darn, darn, darn!!!

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Well....shut my mouth!  I never really thought Cane and Juliette actually did the deed!  He must be a Superman because not many people who were that drunk could 'finish'.  

Then I see here where she might be pregnant?  What the hay?  Well, I keep knocking my head to remind myself..."Annabelle, get over yourself....this is a soap where dead people come alive and kids grow up over night".  So, I guess it's possible for both things to happen.  Typical soap, I guess.

Glad to hear Jill will be back, I miss her...sorry to hear her good for nothing other half will be with her.  That's a sore point for me because the Jill I used to watch would have cut him loose a long time ago, expecially when she found out he took her money....not MY Jill....

I've gotten so I FF over more and more of this show.  So many relationships and talks back and forth I'd rather not hear, so my finger hits that FF button sometimes to the number 4 (that's pretty fast)...Ha!

Honored Contributor

Someone asked about "Kevin Fisher".  Here's the website if someone wants to get caught up on the Kevin character:

http://theyoungandtherestless.wikia.com/wiki/Kevin_Fisher

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66, you know soap opera women faint when they get pregnant which is why I'm thinking what I read last week might be right.  BUT....if she is....that doesn't mean it's Cane's.  I don't think they did the deed either.  I'm hoping she's not PG.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

I just saw a promo for, I guess, Monday.  Lily is in Juliet's face and suddenly, Juliet falls to the floor as if she faints.  Ok, the last teaser that I read might be true....that she is pregnant.   Uh oh!  Darn, darn, darn!!!

Oh that would be SWEET !!! The icing on the cake... Let's see Cane wriggle out of that one, like the snake he is, shedding his skin... Hehehehehehehehe...  I guess he'll be whispering his lines for some time to come... Yes! Yes! Yes!

Yours truly,

Hard Hearted Stevie...

Woman LOL

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

So, the best case scenario is the video producer surfaces and 'outs' Cane for his dirty dealings, causing Olive Oyl to finally fire him... Then, Juliette is actually pregnant, causing Lily to finally dump Cane the loser... She gets custody of the daughter, he gets custody of the son... Then, Jill finally comes to her senses and dumps Colin... Cane, his disgusting father and his drip of a son all decide to leave Genoa City and start life anew back Down Under... Works for me !!

Honored Contributor

@stevieb, we can only hope!!! 😉

Honored Contributor

You know I've been pregnant quite a few times and have 3 daughters.  I NEVER fainted, nor did anyone I know.

I hope she isn't pregnant either because that will get old quickly....well, I mean I hope it isn't his because that would mean more screen time for Cane, Lilly and two two kids....

They are drawing out this stupid Kevin/Chloe thing....  I did read that the writers aren't going to kill off Kevin (darn!); so it said there is a 'chance' he could come back...ugh!

That Chloe is one of the most selfish people on this show.  Her kid is an after thought.  I wonder where the little chatterbox is?  Probably with Victoria's two kids.

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

Oh that would be SWEET !!! The icing on the cake... Let's see Cane wriggle out of that one, like the snake he is, shedding his skin... Hehehehehehehehe...  I guess he'll be whispering his lines for some time to come... Yes! Yes! Yes!

Yours truly,

Hard Hearted Stevie...

Woman LOL

Oh, for shame, @stevieb.  Where is your sympathy for your fellow man when he's down?  Poor Cane wasn't brought up with the best role model, after all.  His lying...I mean misspeaking of the truth, comes naturally from his upbringing by Colin.  Poor Lily and the kids. (also known as the brats), though???

All kidding aside, lol, I'd be fine with this (she'd probably miscarry anyway) if it also gets Hellary in some trouble.  In the scene that in saw with Lily and Juliet, Jordan was in the background.  I'm assuming he was there with Lily.  Looks like he's after Lily which Ms. Thang won't like.

Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie I have no sympathy for Cane... None, zilch, zip, nada...

Woman Wink

As for Hillary... I suspect she's going to end up back with Devon sooner or later, but yes, in the short term, if Lily hooks up with Jordan, which they seem to have been toying with all along, Hilllary will not be a happy camper... I don't see Devon being with Mariah for the long term... You know how these soaps are... all the couples are like musical chairs, changing partners on a whim... 

Woman Surprised