Respected Contributor

Re: Y&R July 2017...SPOILERS!!!

Hi Friends, I took a break through almost most of June and just got back to watching a few episodes this week.  Sad to say the show has not improved much and basically some of the same things were still going on that were happening when I stopped before!

Can they not bring in some interesting new characters to get the show moving again?   

Honored Contributor

Off topic... @stevieb, I just happened to see your number of posts.  You're one of the Queens, lol.  And you might have more than that because my amount, like most, were decreased when the Q changed over to this new system.  Did you join in 2010 as shown or earlier?

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie No... I joined back in 2007, I think it was, and yes, had the numbers run consecutively without them starting just with 2010, my post total would be even more embarrassingly high than it is...

Woman LOL

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

Hi Friends, I took a break through almost most of June and just got back to watching a few episodes this week.  Sad to say the show has not improved much and basically some of the same things were still going on that were happening when I stopped before!

Can they not bring in some interesting new characters to get the show moving again?   

The problem is that even when they bring in new characters they either belabor them so long that one loses interest (as with Graham) or they don't know what to do with them over the long haul...

Honored Contributor

I actually joined way before they said I did and I'm like you @stevieb my posts would be more but not nearly as big as your's.  I'm kinda embarrassed that mine is as high as it is because I wonder if people look at my high number of posts and think, "That Annabelle, what makes her think she has to post so much that anyone is interested in what she has to say".  It kinda embarrasses me, I wish they didn't post the number.

I wonder why they do that?  Does anyone know?

Honored Contributor

I have no idea @Annabellethecat66 why they list a post count and while I know what  you mean about assumptions people might make, I guess when it gets right down to it, I simply don't care...

Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@stevieb Well.....that makes two of us because I've got this stuff (yes, that's it...'stuff') I need to say and it just has to come out.....much like other 'stuff'....ya' know what I mean?

Honored Contributor

Well, @stevieb and @Annabellethecat66, there's nothing wrong with having the 'gift for gab' as they say.  I'm an introvert at heart but I pretend on here to be somewhat of a talker, lol.  Maybe because I'm hidden, l don't know.

I'm going to start noticing a little, just for the heck of it.  I don't think I've seen one as high as  stevieb's.  But I don't really look.  And the winner of the most posts is.........

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate @Mmsfoxxie @stevieb I think we four are among some of the most prolific posters on this subject anyway.  Not saying one way or another, just think we have a lot to say about these ding dongs on this show!

Hummm??? I like getting various opinions, I think others do too.  Where's @SharkE don't see her much lately?