Valued Contributor

Re: Y&R July 2017...SPOILERS!!!

My comment with regards to Chloe and happily ever after was meant to be "tongue-in-cheek".  We all know they are both going.  Just end it!

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Really Lily... You're just going to put up with this nonsense and stand by your man... such as he is... One has to assume that all that whispering rings her chimes... She might've slept with Joe, but at least she wasn't just plain stupid about it... So let's take bets... who thinks she'll end up dumping him, however temporarily, in favor of the Camera Man... I'm still thinking that sooner or later Bevis will end up with mom, while Butthead goes to live with dad... or vice versa.... 

@stevieb

GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE!   Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

@stevieb, Lily will end up with Jordan. Hilary will end up with Devon...AGAIN. Scott will end up with Abby. Sharon and Nick...AGAIN. Billy will end up with Victoria...AGAIN. 

The GREAT news is NO Summer!!!! Wooooohoooo! 

Yep @loveschocolate, I think so too. And HUGE yawn... I'm good with the others, but I wish Victoria would just enter a convent...

Sooner or later, Billy's going to probably realize that hot times with Phyllis are only going to go so far, but you never know... Hot times are better than total and complete BLAH...

They can pair Scott however they want, but whoever they pair him with, it will not lead to a 'smokin' couple because he's just not 'smokin'... at all...

They might as well pair Nick back up with Sharon... Nicki will have a fit, well, maybe... but those two deserve each other... On the other hand... Phyllis back with Nick or back with Jack...? Honestly, I never liked her with Jack and she does seem to breath some much needed life into Nick... Or, maybe with somebody new...

And what happens if Dylan does return... and Adam...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Yep @loveschocolate... no Summer... They've very quietly morphed Summer's place into being Phyllis' place... There's never even a mention of her anymore, which is fine with me...

Interesting that none of the newbies (Dina and Graham, in particular) have been added to the opening credits and meanwhile, even though they're bound for the scrap heap (as they deserve to be...) I see they keep running Kevin and Chloe's pictures...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Lily wants Jordan to tell her it's ok to dump Cane so that she won't feel guilty.  After all she cheated, he didn't.  If Cane slept with Juliet, he was drunk.  Lily was stone sober.  I believe it happened twice.

Wow, Mattie is a beanpole, lol.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Summary for Thursday, July 6th from soaps.com:

At Lily’s place, Jordan tells her that Cane must be sick about this, and warns if Juliet keeps the baby it will change their lives forever. Lily agonizes over the situation and how to tell the twins. Jordan only knows he wouldn’t have done what Cane did. Lily continues to worry and beat herself up. Jordan reassures her and says this is all on Cane.

On the pool deck, Mattie and Reed discuss Brash & Sassy as she reveals Lily’s her mom. Reed offers to help Mattie get an internship, but she’s sure her dad has more clout. After Reed swims, Charlie comes over to give him a hard time. A girl walks up and tells ‘Charles’ to call her later. Reed mocks him. After, Mattie admits her brother can be a jerk, but insists he’s really great when you get to know him. She agrees to see a movie with Reed.

At Brash & Sassy, Cane promises Victoria if she gives him another chance he will make back every dime he cost her. He proposes a deal involving the hockey league and Japan. Vikki freaks out. “Japan again!” Cane brings up Billy, and Vikki notes their rivalry isn’t a selling point. She feels Cane should have resigned, and advises him to go repair his family. Vikki walks out as he protests. Cane smashes a beaker on the wall.

On the Crimson Lights patio, Paul is concerned about Kevin. Michael calls the resort where he’s staying and learns his brother never checked in or canceled his reservation. Michael figures he changed his mind. Paul complains that the person he trusts most to find Kevin…is Kevin. Michael leaves his brother a message, and takes off to run down a lead. He’ll keep Paul posted.

In the car, Kevin tries to reassure Chloe they’re not being followed. She’s certain Harris will call his accomplice once he gets free. Kevin reminds Chloe that she is ‘dead’ and must stay hidden – she can’t come with him to get Bella. He’ll arrange a new life for them using what he learned about the Witness Protection Program. Kevin assures Chloe he understands why she killed Adam and says they have their whole lives ahead of them.

In her suite, Juliet flashes to arguing with Cane and Lily. Hilary arrives and warns Cane won’t give up his family for her. Juliet gets defensive, and then apologizes. She thinks fathers are important and any child would be lucky to have Cane as a dad. Hil asks if she has feelings for him. Juliet insists it was a one-night stand, but she wishes to be friends again. Hil thinks that’s a tall order. Juliet doesn’t appreciate her negativity. Cane arrives and snarks about Hilary being there. Hil leaves, and Cane accuses Juliet of trapping him for a payoff. She’s offended, but Cane keeps it up. Juliet argues she didn’t orchestrate this - she got fired because Billy botched a deal. Cane tells her he was fired and demands a paternity test…now. Juliet goes with him as he says he already made the appointment.

Hilary arrives at the pool deck and greets Mattie, as she leaves. Hil joins Jordan, who says, “You knew Juliet was pregnant, didn’t you?” Hil claims she kept quiet to respect Lily and the twins’ privacy. Jordan’s just upset with Cane. Hil muses that Lily could be looking for a guy to get back at Cane with, but Jordan thinks she’ll stand by her man. Nearby, Reed spots his mother arrive and order a drink. Vikki shares she had to fire someone. Talk turns to Reed’s love interest. He reveals she’s Cane’s daughter, Mattie. Vikki gapes. “Cane is the one I fired today.”

Michael is with Esther at the Chancellor estate when Paul calls – Kevin never boarded his flight to Tahiti. As Michael contemplates an APB, Kevin enters. Michael peppers him with questions. Kevin announces he was in Oregon – he’s moving there and taking Bella with him.

Mattie arrives at home, where Lily wipes away tears discreetly. She warns her daughter not to get her hopes up about the internship. Mattie reveals the boy she’s interested in is Victoria’s son, Reed. She senses Lily is upset and asks if Cane is in trouble.

A Look Ahead to Friday, July 7th:

Mariah asks Sharon, “Do you think you ever get over the love of your life?”

Kevin asks Esther not to make this any harder for him.

Nikki talks about getting up on ‘that stage’ tomorrow, and Nick tells her, “You’re not doing that.”

Honored Contributor

Other than Olive giving Cane his walking papers, which I'd have liked to have seen her do in a more dramatic fashion... another stink-a-thon of a show yesterday... I'll tell you, the FF button is getting a workout again...

Honored Contributor

Jordan... big eh... How is he any better than Hillary... He's obviously over the moon for Lily and just using Hillary until something better comes along... just like she's using him to tweak dippy Devon... Maybe those two really do deserve each other...

And in the growing list of 'please recast'... if they want anyone to take the character seriously as an astute businessman and all around stud, they really need to seek out a Devon with more presence...

Honored Contributor

I haven't decided to like Jordan or not but I'm ok with Devon.  I have a tendency to not want people who have been on a show a long time to be recast/dropped....usually.   I feel bad that Kevin has been dropped.  Summer, no.  I didn't like the old Phyllis being recast either.  Years ago, it took me a long, long time to like this Jack.  The original one was oh so good.

When the current Victoria came, it took me a while to get used to her.  Yes, she's kind of dull but that's the way they write her.  They are probably going to recast Faith as an older child.  I'll miss the little brat, lol.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Esteemed Contributor

The good doctor's house must be in the same zip code as everyone else if Kevin drove back that quick...LOL.  I had to laugh how after Chloe hit the doctor over the head with the wine bottle he was up in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 if that long didn't even rub his head, no blood didn't even look dazed....LOL.

Thanks @loveschocolate