Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R July 2017...SPOILERS!!!

Honestly... could Lily's brats be any more wooden... They might as well have puppets playing those roles... And what a thrill (NOT) I see Victoria's goof ball teen resurfaced today too... PLEASE... Boarding school... NOW...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

I just can't take the Niki storyline...the concert, the nerves, etc..bad acting...ugh...get that concert over with!!

Chelsea and Nick are boring together..no spark.....I was hoping Graham would be a sibling...which i thought would

make a more interesting story then a money hungry guy...

I am glad they haven't been having Ashley w/ Ravi...that was a mistake ......Caine is just making me nauseous these days....ugh....Enjoy watching Victoria being strong...but she

has to get rid of those Groucho Marx eyebrows........since Steve Burton is going back to GH too bad  Y & R can't get back Billy Miller!!

I like Juliet....hope she stays a while...

Honored Contributor

@kelsey17 wrote:

I just can't take the Niki storyline...the concert, the nerves, etc..bad acting...ugh...get that concert over with!!

Chelsea and Nick are boring together..no spark.....I was hoping Graham would be a sibling...which i thought would

make a more interesting story then a money hungry guy...

I am glad they haven't been having Ashley w/ Ravi...that was a mistake ......Caine is just making me nauseous these days....ugh....Enjoy watching Victoria being strong...but she

has to get rid of those Groucho Marx eyebrows........since Steve Burton is going back to GH too bad  Y & R can't get back Billy Miller!!

I like Juliet....hope she stays a while...

Grouch Marx eyebrows?  Lol... I'll have to look at Victoria again.  All I've noticed is how skinny she is and the weird way she walks in those probably very high heels.  Not every woman walks well in those foot destroyers.

Yes, too, am disappointed in Graham.  My feelings about him changed overnight.

Juliet is very pretty but I can't stand her. She's had this evil look to me since day one.  In Tokyo, she was too sweet to be believed.  And when the lingerie started appearing in strange places, I knew she had a anti Cane plan.  The sexual harassment lie surprised me, though.  I though it was going to be plain old blackmail.

Billy and Phyllis are the ones making me want to puke.  I find something else to do when they start trading too much spit.  Give Phyllis a real SL.... Please.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Spoilers for Week of July 3rd from soapcentral.com:

Neil and Devon host a July Fourth celebration

After clearing the air, Jordan and Hilary come to an understanding

Nick questions Tessa about Nikki

Chelsea enforces peace

Cane and Juliet engage in a heated confrontation

Victoria advises Cane and Billy she wants to move forward with a clean slate

Cane wants nothing more than to start over

Billy accuses Cane of damaging the company's reputation and hurting Victoria

Cane is stunned when Victoria agrees with Billy and fires Cane

Cane's world implodes and he goes into survival mode

Nick's concern escalates about Nikki and he urges her to cancel her concert

Scott takes Sharon into his confidence and tells her about his past

Kevin feels trapped at Dr. Harris' house

Dr. Harris has become impatient with Kevin's presence

Kevin convinces Chloe they need to start a life together with Bella

Kevin tells Dr. Harris he has to leave temporarily to get Bella

Kevin promises Chloe he will return very soon and then they can leave Dr. Harris' house

Dr. Harris tells Chloe that Kevin will not be coming back

Dr. Harris has become attached to Chloe and Kevin doesn't fit into his plans

Dr. Harris sees Kevin as a threat

Dr. Harris will stop at nothing to remove Kevin from Chloe's life

As Kevin drives to Genoa City he hears loud noises in his car

Casting scoops

David Faustino returns as former GC Buzz producer Howard Green in July.

Derek Anthony returns as Dean Miller, the dean of the medical school, on July 14

Greg Rikaart's contract will not be renewed, and Greg will be leaving the show sometime in August. 

Marla Adams has reprised her role as Dina Mergeron, the long-lost Abbott family matriarch. 

Eric SJ Blain won a nationwide casting call and will appear on The Young and the Restless. 

A sneak peek at next week

Cane is on the receiving end of Jill's anger

Victor finalizes his plans to make sure Nikki's performance will be a success

Chloe confesses

Nikki keeps things to herself

Summer preview

Victor will not accept defeat and plans to regain control of his family, no matter what

Victoria, Nikki, and Nick agree that Victor doesn't deserve control of the Newman clan because of the unforgivable things he's done

Nick hides Victor's involvement with Chloe from Chelsea

Chelsea keeps Nick in the dark about Christian being Adam's son

Hilary and Devon try to move on with other relationships

Mariah notices the deep connection between Devon and Hilary

Hilary is surprised by the connection she shares with Jordan

Billy realizes that Phyllis gives him an emotional high while Victoria gives him the stability of a family

Scott and Abby constantly lock horns because of their intense dislike for each other

Esteemed Contributor

OKAY, Jill is furious with Cane and Victoria (finally) fires Cane. Does this mean the MIA video FINALLY surfaces?Woman Frustrated

Also strange, whe is Christian gonna start taking on Nick's/Sage's features? How long is Chelsea gonna keep up the pretense?

IMHO, Scott and Abby belong together - like in the Middle East!Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

OKAY, Jill is furious with Cane and Victoria (finally) fires Cane. Does this mean the MIA video FINALLY surfaces?Woman Frustrated

Also strange, whe is Christian gonna start taking on Nick's/Sage's features? How long is Chelsea gonna keep up the pretense?

IMHO, Scott and Abby belong together - like in the Middle East!Woman Wink

Lol..Middle East?  Are you sure that's far enough for you?

Yeah, they are a pain.  Acting like adolescents.  For a minute, Abby was acting like an adult.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I know... I think they need Abby and I could potentially like her, but they need to find a niche for her, write her consistently, give up on this stupid competition she has with Victoria (at least until it might actually matter) and give her more of a significant part... Just having her at daddy's office playing executive and bickering with Scott is getting sort of dull... and pointless... Like so many characters on a show with such a large cast, they don't know what to do with her...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

OMG!  Watching right now....

I thought seeing Scotty wihtout a shirt was bad, but all of them!!!!! It's enough to keep one from going to the beach this summer!Woman Embarassed

Must admit, was waiting to see Mariah in a swimsuit - apparently they reallized it would be too much for us to take and spared us with the cover-up!Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme, thanks for the heads up! I haven't watched yet. 😉😮