Esteemed Contributor

Re: Y&R July 2017...SPOILERS!!!

Okay, I'm confused - what else is new... Nikki, Victoria and turdly Nicholas are all upset because the charade they created which stressed them almost to the breaking point is over and dearly beloved Victor - finally - got fed up with  the three stooges and walked out???? Have I got this right or did I misunderstand?????

Now that Dina signed the bulk of her estate over to Graham, Graham's twiddly-dinking with Gloria?  And, lo and behold, Sharon, the newfound ace shrink, is now working a suicide hotline out of the GCPD nonetheless! (Well, guess she's had enough practice with shrinks to qualify; plus, there's an extra desk now that Kevin's gone - why not?!?)

At least, I'm not confused nor surprised that Cane, the despicable slug that he is, is giving B&B secrets to the enemy. Although wifey works to B&B, this disgusting bloat shall proudly take down the company he's already betrayed, yet again. Doesn't surprise me - that selfish moron! 

And the relationship merry-go-round with all the potential repercussions has this meager mind spinning!

But, alas! Turdly Nick is gonna take down Helliary!!!! Uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh!Woman WinkWoman Very HappyWoman LOL  no further comment.

But, Billy steps up,and  redeems himself when he discovers Cane's little secret on Friday, I presume! Oh, I can't wait for that. Probably wll have to 'cause I'm sure they'll stretch this hdden gem out!

I think the next two weeks are gonna be very interesting!  And to think, The Mustache set it all in motion, Ya gotta love Victor!

Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66

Luv ya, girl!  That was brilliant! I'm sure you're right. You should become PC of GC. I paid no attention to whoever he is, but, your theory makes perfect sense!

2@

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66. What you said makes sense!

@eddyandme, you crack me up!!! 😂👍😜❤️

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

So we see Cane continues being the piece of qwap that he is by selling himself and his insider information to Jack... The man has NO scruples...

So, why is the former GC Buzz owner still around... Do they think he adds to the proceduings...?

Oh please tell me Paul and Christine are not going to be resurfacing to investigate a Genoa City sex ring.... NO-NO-NO-NO... Just NO...

@stevieb, not to worry about Christine resurfacing: @Annabellethecat66 already solved the case.  It's Abby's new 'liason'! Wow, now that's great detective work!

Honored Contributor

Yeah, @Annabellethecat66 you solved the case, lol.  I believe that I read somewhere that that guy is involved in the sex ring.  That's funny, cray cray Sharon has her micro mini degree and now is working the hot line.  If only education was that easy.

I guess Eric Braeden is on vacation.  Nikki and Nick are going to be as surprised as I am that Victor ok'd the video. This is what I don't like about the show....the writers drastically change their characters at will.  Angry or not, Victor would never ok that footage.  What about the Newman kids seeing it.  Well, Faith anyway.

So we can look forward to detectives Sharon and Scott on the sex ring case since Kevin is gone.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Spoilers for Week of July 24th from soaps.com:

Nikki, Victoria and Nick are shocked when they see Nick and Victor's altercation aired on GC Buzz

Nick comes to the Newman family's defense

Mariah confronts Hilary about airing the Newman's dirty laundry

Nick confronts Hilary after the show

Hilary advises Nick that Victor had given his blessings to air the video

Nick sees this as Victor's worst betrayal

Victoria is pushed to her breaking point

Gloria wants answers from Jack about his relationship with Nikki

Cane reaches out to Neil about working at Hamilton-Winters

Neil advises Cane that his presence would be detrimental to the company

Cane realizes he has damaged his family over his anger toward Billy

Cane receives an offer from Jabot, but the offer comes with strings attached

Cane is desperate to repair his reputation

Hilary intentionally causes problems for Lily

Mariah and Devon's plans are derailed for their romantic getaway

Devon jumps in to defend Hilary

Hilary and Jordan have a serious discussion about their relationship

Billy stumbles onto a secret that could change Cane's life

Phyllis is shocked by what she discovers

Sharon receives a call at the crisis hotline from Crystal, a frightened young lady

Sharon reports the call to Paul and Scott

Paul and Scott suspect Crystal might be an unwilling participant in a local sex ring

Sharon decides to personally find and help Crystal

Casting scoops

David Faustino has reprised his role as former GC Buzz producer Howard Green.

Matt Champagne returns to his role as Barry Stickler on July 26.

Kane Lieu will appear as Dr. Lieu on the July 27.

Morgan Obenreder joins the cast as Crystal on July 31.

Greg Rikaart's contract will not be renewed, and Greg will be leaving the show sometime in August.

Marla Adams has reprised her role as Dina Mergeron, the long-lost Abbott family matriarch. 

A sneak peek at next week

Jack and Nikki's bond becomes stronger

Cane makes an attempt to cover his tracks

Abby decides to mix business with pleasure

Summer preview

Nick hides Victor's involvement with Chloe from Chelsea

Chelsea keeps Nick in the dark about Christian being Adam's son

Scott and Abby constantly lock horns because of their intense dislike for each other

Honored Contributor

Just fabulous... so now we have "Crystal" because, you know, this show really needed another female cast member...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Sometimes... heck, most of the time... I can't believe they renewed this qwap for three more years...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate @Mmsfoxxie @eddyandme @Tinkrbl44 @stevieb

Ok, ladies, while I'd love to accept the accolades you've all given me....if I'm honest I must bring up my 'far from stellar' record of being wrong %99.9 of the time!  

The one thing that worries me about my theory is this is building up to a lot of air time for Abby (you know, like 'boo hoo I knew nothing about it Daddy').  That leads me to wonder how long she'll be able to work now that she's pregnant (and has another young one she adopted at home).  

This group doesn't seem (like what do I know) to like to hire substitutes to take Abby's (the actor who plays her) place to keep the story line (if you want to call it that) going.

However, that ornery other side of my brain (yes, there seems to be one up there) keeps saying this would sustain the show for months because we'd have Noah dealing with his girlfriend (Tess) boo hooing about being a call girl and forced to work under this guy.

I fast forward all of the blah going on with Cain, the baby momma and Lilly...  I also fast forward (FF) over most things having to do (swapping spit) with Billy and Phyllis.  Lately, that's pretty much taken over much of the show so I'd say I watch about 15 to 20 minutes of the show!  Ha!

I had never heard the term incubator when used other than involving a baby.  Has anyone else heard that term used that way?  It must be a modern techno term....

I read somewhere the actress who plays Faith is just now wrapping up another show.  That little girl is another Meryl Streep.....why do we loose all of the good actors? 

I do miss Jill and the spiffy come-backs she was known for.  Ahhh!! Throwback Saturday...my memory goes back to the knock down fights Jill and Katherine used to do. Niki was known to go a few rounds too...  My guess now is that it isn't 'politically correct' to have two adults/females physically and verbally (abusing) each other.

You guys!  It is becoming more and more clear to me (and Lord knows in my family I have had enough experience in this field) .....where the hay was I? (brain cells going)  Oh!  Yes!  OK, so it's obvious these writers are about to have Mariah and Tess start swapping spit...yes!  There, I said it!  

Think back, the eye contact, the uncomfortable quiet moments.  Just yesterday the camera panned to them when someone mentioned something (forget what) about them being such good friends.....like in the old days when you'd hear the sudden music of da da da dum....Ha!

I can't think of anything more boring than the two of them together.  Well, OK, I take that back...Cain does that all on his own.

I apologize for my rants/long posts.  I seem to be revved up.  I've been spending a lot of time with my cat, Bill.  Remember, he just got zapped with radio-active something or other for his thyroid....If I start to glo I hope someone tells me.  Ha!

I don't usually comment on the actor who plays Jack.  I've seen several posts about how attractive he is.  I agree with you.  The thing about this actor is he's kept his physical appearance the same.  I mean he's never looked unkempt (think Nick), mumbled (think Victurd) or just plain gross (think several males).  He's a nice looking man and stayed that way......he's no Adam...but who is....

Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66

Don't worry, you've nailed it.

But, really wanted to say I'm glad Bill's doing so well! And, Eddy, my furbaby, sends get well hugs to Bill. Eddy's an Amstaff/Cocker. Seems to do okay with kitties; other dogs, well not so much. He wouldn't allow a lady to enter the vet's with two dogs in tow (quite embarrassing!), but, he seemed oblivious to the cats in their carriers! But, best wishes to Bill that he's feeling better soon.