Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R July 2017...SPOILERS!!!

@Tinkrbl44. I lucked out today and it wasn't interrupted here. The constant pre-emption is getting soooo old! 😡

Honored Contributor

Summary for Monday, July 24th from soaps.com:

At GC Buzz, Mariah and Hilary spar over the choice to air the Newman rumble. Mariah is sure that Hilary will be sent packing once she airs and puts dibs on her dressing room.

Nick is at Crimson Lights, chatting with Sharon about Faith. It’s probably good that she’s at camp while the family tension is high. They discuss him being disowned. Meanwhile, Scott bumps into Abby. He’s looking for Victor. They sit down and bicker about her family issues. He pushes for information but she’s unhelpful. She gets a text from her mom and walks off. Scott heads over to Sharon and Nick. He drops Victor’s name and Nick takes off. Scott and Sharon make plans.

Jack arrives at Jabot and Gloria is waiting for him with coffee. They head to his office and discuss the fundraiser. He explains he left early with Nikki and Dina was less than pleased. Gloria doesn’t look pleased either. She lets him know that she has plans with Graham and shuts the door. Meanwhile, Ashley calls Dina and asks her to spend the day at the spa with Abby. By the elevators, Ravi apologizes to Ashley if he’s stepped over any boundaries with her mother. Ash thanks him for being a friend and says she’ll be watching her mom.

At the GCPD, Sharon is working at the crisis hotline. A woman named Crystal calls to say she’s been having s*x for money and someone won’t let her stop. Sharon offers to send her a social worker. Crystal hangs up. Sharon tells Paul and Scott about this. Scott thinks Crystal could be part of a s*x ring that Christine mentioned.

Sharon and Scott have a drink at the Club. She worries about Crystal and tells him about her teenage pregnancy and being raped by Matt Clark. She didn’t know how to ask for help. He says she’s the bravest person he’s ever met.

Victoria is at her mom’s and Nikki tells her about going away with Jack and sleeping in separate bedrooms. Victoria needles her for not opening up about her MS flare up. She wishes her mom would go back to Victor and they could all go back to how things were. Nikki reminds her things were bad before and Victor decided to walk away from her this time. She needs to move on. Her daughter starts venting about the problems at work… and Billy moving in with Phyllis. Nick joins them and fills them in on how lousy things are with his dad. He’s okay with that but can’t handle things being wrong between them. Victoria doesn’t want any lectures from him. Nikki asks him to stay and watch the “Hilary Hour.” They put it on and are shocked when the parking garage footage airs. Mariah tries to downplay but Hilary plays it up and airs the footage again.

At GC Buzz, Hilary gets a thumbs-up text from Victor.

Cane finds Neil at the Club and asks if he’s considered giving him a job. Neil explains that he and Devon talked it over and decided against it. Cane understands. He tells him how determined he is to get the family back on track. He’s not sure what to do about the kids. Neil knows the feeling and wishes him good luck. Across the room, Gloria has lunch with Graham and wonders if Dina knows he’s having lunch with a ‘new friend’. He explains they don’t discuss everything. They make plans. Up in the spa, Ashley, Abby and Dina relax. Dina starts teasing them about their dating lives. Dina encourages her to enjoy Ravi more. She certainly has no trouble enjoying young men. The cucumbers slices pop off Ash and Abby’s eyes. Dina starts talking about how long her days are without work. They make plans to do this again.

Cane joins Jack in his office. He appreciates Jack calling him over. It becomes clear that Jack is looking for the scoop on Brash & Sassy. Cane gives him some information and Jack gives him a ‘precursor of an offer’. They shake and smirk.

A Look Ahead to Tuesday, July 25th:

“Your dad may not have a use for me but Jack Abbott is fascinated by what I have to offer,” Cane tells Lily.

“There was Jack just waiting to swoop in and take advantage,” Victoria says. “Just like he’s about to do with Cane,” adds Billy.

“I’m going to sue you and shut this place down,” Nick tells Hilary.

Honored Contributor

Spoilers for Week of July 24th from soaps.com:

Week of July 24:

Victoria faces a health crisis

Monday July 24:

Nikki and Nick are shocked by what GC Buzz airs

Dina advises Abby and Ashley about the advantages of dating younger men.

Hilary airs the footage of Victor punching Nick and notes they have a different relationship from what they show in public.

Nikki is stunned as she watches Hilary's show with Nick.

Gloria questions Jack about Nikki.

Nick can't believe what Hilary airs

Tuesday July 25:

Cane takes steps to fix his reputation.

Wednesday July 26:

Hilary works against Lily.

Thursday July 27:

Devon's getaway with Mariah doesn't go as planned.

Hilary and Jordan talk about the state of their relationship.

Friday July 28:

Billy learns new information that affects Cane.

More...

Nick confronts Hilary about airing footage of him and Victor fighting.

Sharon reports an alarming hotline call to Paul and Scott.

Coming up...

Nikki and Jack grow closer.

Cane enacts a cover-up.

Abby indulges in some fun while doing business.

Victor refuses to accept a situation.

Honored Contributor

What??  Victor gives Hellary the thumbs up about the video?  When did he see it or know about it?  I guess I need to pay more attention.

Maybe Nick is being primed to be to new Victor.  He says he's going to destroy Hillary.  Hmmmm.  I don't think he has the depth for it, though.  (Maybe Eric Braeden is quietly considering retirement).

So Noah's dream is to open up a change of Under Grounds.  How ambitious.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

So we see Cane continues being the piece of qwap that he is by selling himself and his insider information to Jack... The man has NO scruples...

So, why is the former GC Buzz owner still around... Do they think he adds to the procedings...?

Oh please tell me Paul and Christine are not going to be resurfacing to investigate a Genoa City sex ring.... NO-NO-NO-NO... Just NO...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

So we see Cane continues being the piece of qwap that he is but selling himself and his insider information to Jack... The man has NO scruples...

So, why is the former GC Buzz owner still around... Do they think he adds to the proceduings...?

Oh please tell me Paul and Christine are not going to be resurfacing to investigate a Genoa City sex ring.... NO-NO-NO-NO... Just NO...

Sorry @stevieb, that might happen because I did read on another site that Sharon would be involved with some girl that called her on a hot line about rape or something like that.

Oh, did Cane agree to give dirt on Brash & Sassy?  Lord, I do not.  My faith in him is hanging by a thread as it is.  Victoria needs to hurry up and get sick so that she can get some sympathy.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie@stevieb, soooooo, our BELOVED Cane is going to give Jack Brash & Sassy secrets. Real nice...

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

@Mmsfoxxie@stevieb, soooooo, our BELOVED Cane is going to give Jack Brash & Sassy secrets. Real nice...

Now that's rock bottom.  I guess he's forgotten that his wife works for them?  How short sighted.

And Jack.....if he and Nikki develop a relationship, he'd be hurting Nikki's daughter.  Don't these people think begun the moment?  Jeese. 

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

@Tinkrbl44. I lucked out today and it wasn't interrupted here. The constant pre-emption is getting soooo old! 😡

@loveschocolate

Oh boy ... ITA.     I've had Y&R recorded daily on CBS for about 3 years, which was when I started watching.   Well, after today's pre-emption, I changed my DVR to record it daily on POP .... I don't think they ever pre-empt, and I've had enough of that nonsense ...  not to mention the darn basketball pre-emptions!  Enough already!   LOL    

Honored Contributor

Do you smell that?  That's my brain being used....OK, so I'm thinking that new guy that is working with Abby is the leader of the 'ring'.  I think he's using Abby and this new venture for it.

I have a feeling Tessa was part of the ring at some time or knows something about it.  That's why she doesn't like him.

OK, you can let go of your nose....the smell has dissipated....it just doesn't get used much these days...

The last time I REALLY used it was when I was going on and on about Stitch and (if memory serves) I was totally wrong about everything.

I'm just kinda obsessed with this new guy and trying to figure out his angle.  I think he's a bad guy.

Y&R is terrible when it comes to trying to invent mysteries.   I guess this is as close as they can come to a mystery.

Why do they always give hookers and ladies of the night the name of Crystal?  If I was named Crystal....I'd have a complex...