Respected Contributor

Y&R Javala Report Spoiler links Jan 12-16

Soap she knows

http://soaps.sheknows.com/youngandrestless/spoilers/

Kurn

http://www.angelfire.com/tv2/kurnyr/spoilers.html

Please check back for more updates you are welcome to add your own links...

Respected Contributor

Re: Y&R Javala Report Spoiler links Jan 12-16

I can't wait Neil wants Cane to keep a secret the two of them might set a trap for those dogs in heat....

Honored Contributor

On 1/11/2015 javala said:

I can't wait Neil wants Cane to keep a secret the two of them might set a trap for those dogs in heat....

Cane is already in an awkward position because he already knows about Devon and Hillary. Neil might make it worse. He'll have to deal with Lily.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

On 1/11/2015 Mmsfoxxie said:

Cane is already in an awkward position because he already knows about Devon and Hillary. Neil might make it worse. He'll have to deal with Lily.

When Gwen threw away her case I bet Neil saw her remove the pills even if it was shadows one can tell something is being removed...

I bet that day a while back Neil suspected the day he could make out two figures and that is why he told Gwen he wants children and also Devon to know their reaction...

He is no fool....

Honored Contributor

When Gwen threw away her case I bet Neil saw her remove the pills even if it was shadows one can tell something is being removed...

I bet that day a while back Neil suspected the day he could make out two figures and that is why he told Gwen he wants children and also Devon to know their reaction...

He is no fool....

You mean Hillary?

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

He is no fool....

You mean Hillary?

Thanks for the correction

Frequent Contributor

Oh Devon and Hillary are soooo busted! Hillary will probably get pregnant behind this. If that happens, guess they'll need to sit on Maury to reveal the baby daddy! Lol!

steffieg{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Honored Contributor

On 1/12/2015 steffieg said:

Oh Devon and Hillary are soooo busted! Hillary will probably get pregnant behind this. If that happens, guess they'll need to sit on Maury to reveal the baby daddy! Lol!

But she's taking the pills at this point. She'd be a fool to stop. Poor Neil can't get a break, lol. He's made a poor choice in a wife, though. Hillary loved him like a father, I think, not as a husband.

Respected Contributor

On 1/12/2015 Mmsfoxxie said:

But she's taking the pills at this point. She'd be a fool to stop. Poor Neil can't get a break, lol. He's made a poor choice in a wife, though. Hillary loved him like a father, I think, not as a husband.

I agree she was confused I am sure Lily will never understand that....

Frequent Contributor

On 1/12/2015 Mmsfoxxie said:

Hillary got those emotions confused, lol! Yes, she's taking the pills, but I'm wondering one of these days she's going to miss taking them by accident and ooops...baby, I'm preggers! Lol!