Respected Contributor

Billy asks Jack to be Katie's Godfather (and Jack warns Billy not to get too attached) ... Nikki and then Dylan blast Victor (who then leaves Nikki to drink) .... Sage will stick close to Nick - for Adam's sake .. The William's announce their news - the Baldwin's do not.

Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R Jan 12, Spoiler for Mon

Javala, do you ever wonder why there are not forums on that site. I have a user name and ow for there but I don't remember what they are...it's been so long. But it was empty. Toni focus' on Spoilers, I guess.
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

It could be the cost of maintaining and monitoring the chat room...

Q has a limited software as you certain words or close to can't even be used like cra p

or when one is scre..wed not using these world in a potty sense but just an expression...

could be a reason..... we live in such a PC world many are afraid of free speech anymore

or say what is on our minds for fear of the thought police...

The chat rooms that are not monitored would make a solider blush...

Honored Contributor

Oh, ok. I like her personal thoughts about the soap that she puts on last.

Years ago, AOL had a soap forum that was really nice but for whatever reason, they took it down. Guess they are expensive to maintain as you said.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Esteemed Contributor

Foxxie, if you try http://soaps.sheknows.com/youngandrestless/ you will find a very active Forum. The folks there really speak their minds and it seems like a lot of fun. Just look below the Daily Updates.

Honored Contributor

On 1/10/2015 Sage04 said:

Foxxie, if you try http://soaps.sheknows.com/youngandrestless/ you will find a very active Forum. The folks there really speak their minds and it seems like a lot of fun. Just look below the Daily Updates.

Yes, Sage, thank you. Right, it is a good one. I go there regularly. The best one, though, imo, is soapcentral.com. It's an active site with good moderators that keep everybody in line. The posters don't hold back their thoughts but are respectful. Lots of videos and even videos of scenes that got cut from the show.