Thought he was buried Fri.?

Respected Contributor

Re: 🌻🌻Y&R JUNE 2020 w/SPOILERS🌻🌻

@SharkE  Apparently, not.

@SharkE wrote:

Thought he was buried Fri.?

Honored Contributor

I read while in Walmart the interview Eric Braedon did with one of the soap mags. CBS Soaps think it was. He acted like they would resume soon and said the guy who played Kevin had had corona, but, is ok.

He misses Melody. Couldn't believe he didn't go along with the firing of Cane and Paul. He said he didn't care for the temporary hiring of people, then, firing them after their story arc was over.   He liked the era of the Bells when they were in charge the best. No nonsense was put up with and things went smooth. LOL

He's enjoying his time away (doesn't have to work, anyway, you know) and said he misses being able to be with his grandkids does talk to them on computer.  He acted like things would be returning to normal in the near future and he watched the day him and Nicki got married, but, then raged when a break in occurred when he was getting ready to say 'I do' LOL    So, guess , interruptions happen to Victor Newman as it does to us mere mortals.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@aubnwa01 wrote:

One of the guys on the Y&R chat group I'm on works at a CBS affiliate station & relayed this message that they got from CBS:

Subject: Heads up East/Central

CBS News will be covering the funeral of George Floyd on *Tuesday* (June 9th). Coverage begins at noon Eastern/ 11am Central and is expected to run about 90 minutes. This would preempt all or most of the Eastern and Central feeds and the first half of Mountain. The Pacific network should not be affected. (Famous last words...)

In my area I believe they made it through Y&R on Monday but preempted B&B... Guess I'll find out when I check the DVR... Anyway, I tuned in to see B&B and they seemed to be just switching over for some sort of related programming in Texas... I turned it off... No offense to anyone, but sad and wrong as it was, just not interested in watching a stranger's wake nor will I be watching the funeral... Frankly, seems it's a bit much to broadcast all of this...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Sure would hate to be the cop. What goes around comes around and for him it's gonna be hard row to hoe up in the big house. Probably won't be there for long, though.

Honored Contributor

Young and Restless spoilers for Monday June 15:

Nick (Joshua Morrow) and Sharon (Sharon Case) walk down the aisle despite Nikki’s (Melody Thomas Scott) objections. Meanwhile, Cricket (Lauralee Bell) is torn between Paul (Doug Davidson) and Danny (Michael Damian), and Katherine (Jeanne Cooper) encourages Dina (Marla Adams) to pursue John (Jerry Douglas). The episode originally aired on February 19, 1996.

Congratulations to Y&R alum Daniel Goddard who was sworn in as a U.S. Citizen.

Young and Restless spoilers for Tuesday June 16:

Cricket and Danny travel to Hawaii to get married. In addition, Nikki keeps a secret from Victor (Eric Braeden). This episode originally aired on November 16, 1990.

Young and Restless spoilers for Wednesday June 17:

Family and friends gather for Malcolm (Shemar Moore) and Olivia’s (Tonya Lee Williams) wedding, while Victoria (Heather Tom) causes problems for Nina (Tricia Cast) and Ryan (Scott Reeves). This originally aired on July 11, 1997.

Young and Restless spoilers for Thursday June 18:

Phyllis (Michelle Stafford) and Nick’s wedding takes an unexpected turn, and Lily (Davetta Sherwood) lands in hot water. The original airdate was October 24, 2006.

Young and Restless spoilers for Friday June 19:

Danger surrounds Victor and Nikki’s wedding day. Eric Forrester (John McCook) reunites with old friends, and Ashley (Eileen Davidson) makes a surprise return to Genoa City. This episode originally aired on March 3, 2013.

Honored Contributor

My husband is hoping I'll lose interest and not go back to when they resume.

I have absoultely no interest in 2013.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE  Now, I can understand if you DID lose interest and not tune in when the show resumes, but honestly, why should your old man give a diddle... I mean really, what skin is it off his nose... Woman LOL Woman Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

He carps about everything. Control freak. He tolerates Y&R at the lunch table, but, he won't WON'T have anything to do with Dr. Phil. He deplores the man and when I turn on the TV he gets up and goes into another room

LOL

If it's a rerun and I turn it off he'll come back to the couch. LOL

I've had a break this yr with no sports. He can have 3 TV's and a pc running with Yankees ballgames and keeping up with 2 other teams and listening to yet another and I'll start carping with "stick all that racket up your ***" so

we're like that arguing couple in Hee Haw you know that guy who fights with his wife with her hair in curlers and ironing all the time. ROFL

Ida Lee is her name. If he doesn't like a show I'm not suppose to either, but , P on that. We put up with each other for 48 yrs so guess we will keep on. LOL

Honored Contributor