Honored Contributor

Re: 🌻🌻Y&R JUNE 2020 w/SPOILERS🌻🌻

[ Edited ]

@eddyandme  To tell you the truth, I've never really liked Jack... Before the recast, the former actor played him every bit as spoiled, entitled and bratty as the current actor did in the beginning, but there was something so winning about him, you sort of had to like him anyway... This Jack, to me, never captured that... As this Jack has aged, he's probably become a better person, but is often so pompous I just find him a little hard to take... The problem, from where I sit, all stems from the fact, as I've said before, that the writers (the many, many writers, and that's another part of the problem....) never more or less back-burnered the older characters in favor of developing younger generations, so they had to keep coming up with more and more ways to try to keep the older characters always relevant... At some point, some of their antics started to become a bit hard to swallow... In the early days of this show, you knew who the good guys were and you knew who the bad guys were, and even though characters were multi-dimensional, so that good folks had some occasional bad qualities and vice versa, you weren't left feeling like you didn't like ANY of them, which is sort of where they've ended up... Now, they don't seem to know where to go... At all...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

wish they would show psycho Adam in his drag outfit shows .

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Young and Restless spoilers for Monday June 8:

Victor (Eric Braeden) romances Ashley (Eileen Davidson), Nikki (Melody Thomas Scott) is wined and dined by Matt (Robert Parucha), and John Abbott (Jerry Douglas) is charmed by Joanna Manning (Susan Seaforth Hayes). Originally aired on July 18, 1986.

The latest rumors have B&B and Y&R eyeing a return to production. Can they make it a reality in the next few weeks?

Young and Restless spoilers for Tuesday June 9:

Nick (Joshua Morrow) transports Sharon (Sharon Case) to a faraway land, and Isabella (Eva Longoria) schemes to keep Paul (Doug Davidson) and Christine (Lauralee Bell) apart. Originally aired on June 7, 2001.

Young and Restless spoilers for Wednesday June 10:

Michael (Christian Le Blanc) proposes to Lauren (Tracey Bregman), while Nick (Joshua Morrow) and Sharon (Sharon Case) await news on Cassie’s (Camryn Grimes) condition. Originally aired on May 5, 2005.

Young and Restless spoilers for Thursday June 11:

Chloe (Elizabeth Hendrickson) professes her love to Kevin (Greg Rikaart), and Daniel (Michael Graziadei) rings in the New Year with Abby (then played by Emme Rylan). Originally aired on December 30, 2010.

Young and Restless spoilers for Friday June 12:

Lily (Christel Khalil) and Cane (Daniel Goddard) invite family and friends to Provence, France, for their second wedding and Victor (Eric Braeden) and Nikki (Melody Thomas Scott) worry about Victoria’s (Amelia Heinle) future with Billy (then played by Billy Miller). Originally aired on February 14, 2012.

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

https://soaps.sheknows.com/the-young-and-the-restless/news/568039/bold-beautiful-young-restless-retu...

What I'd like to know is why the hell the NY gov should be consulted about potentially resuming filming in California... 

Trusted Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@loveschocolate wrote:

https://soaps.sheknows.com/the-young-and-the-restless/news/568039/bold-beautiful-young-restless-retu...

What I'd like to know is why the hell the NY gov should be consulted about potentially resuming filming in California... 

@stevieb  I don't get it either.  A real head scratcher - ayayaya!!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pink123  There are no soaps at this point being filmed in NY. It makes no sense at all for him to be involved. There might be a handful of actors who commute to LA but who live in NY. So what? That could be the case with anyone in any business who might travel for work. Somehow I don't think that warrants consultation.

Trusted Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Pink123  There are no soaps at this point being filmed in NY. It makes no sense at all for him to be involved. There might be a handful of actors who commute to LA but who live in NY. So what? That could be the case with anyone in any business who might travel for work. Somehow I don't think that warrants consultation.

@stevieb  Agreed.  Absurd.  Everyone's lost their minds.

Frequent Contributor

And the killing off of Cassie.  They could have had a lot of good story lines about her being a rebellious teenager, but now we are stuck with Mariah.

Respected Contributor

One of the guys on the Y&R chat group I'm on works at a CBS affiliate station & relayed this message that they got from CBS:

Subject: Heads up East/Central

CBS News will be covering the funeral of George Floyd on *Tuesday* (June 9th). Coverage begins at noon Eastern/ 11am Central and is expected to run about 90 minutes. This would preempt all or most of the Eastern and Central feeds and the first half of Mountain. The Pacific network should not be affected. (Famous last words...)