Honored Contributor

Re: 🌻🌻Y&R JUNE 2020 w/SPOILERS🌻🌻

Yeah and that's why we got what we got going on in Minn. Kids with no boundaries. Sitting on their a** and saying "we want, we want" I'd show 'em what they're getting. LOL

Yeah, he was given to much air time this yr. He belongs in a western or something.  Chloe needs to learn how to shoot straight. LOL

Super Contributor

Haven't been on here much lately, but wanted to chime in on Jason Thompson acceptance speech. HOW SAD. He has one of the highlights of his life, and his wife was laughing hysterically ( drinking?) and 2 bratty kids took ALL of the attention away from him NO ONE was watching him, certainly coldn't hear him, I almost felt sorry for him. You can certainly see who runs the show in that family. Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Glad it's not just me that was irritated by that nonsense.

@stevieb 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SharkE wrote:

Yeah and that's why we got what we got going on in Minn. Kids with no boundaries. Sitting on their a** and saying "we want, we want" I'd show 'em what they're getting. LOL

Yeah, he was given to much air time this yr. He belongs in a western or something.  Chloe needs to learn how to shoot straight. LOL

Way too much air time... I guess some people think he's a big deal. I'm not among them... Chloe, oh don't get me started... The woman is a fruitcake and ought to be locked up with Pattycakes... But yea, if she could've got at least one of her murder attempts right, it should have been Billy...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

I just caught a couple minutes of Jason Thompson winning.......but have to say...i liked him in General Hospital...but have thought his acting Character of Billy 

Abbot hasn't been very good...........didn't feel he deserved that award.......and the storylines were so outlandish...