Honored Contributor

Re: 🌸🥀 Y&R JUNE 2019 SPOILERS! 🥀🌸

Summary for Thursday, June 6th from soaps.com:

At the tackhouse, Phyllis negotiates with Adam – $2.5 million for her hacking services. Once the money’s been transferred, Phyllis starts accessing the Dark Horse server on a laptop, but stops. Adam realizes she’s growing a conscience and reminds her how Nick berated her at Society. Phyllis types then says, “We’re in.” Adam directs her as she clicks until he sees what he wants. He explains he’s found the vulnerability – Nick’s leveraged up to his neck. Adam theorizes about someone buying the loan to get the upper hand over Nick. Phyllis replies, “Someone like you…” Adam gets on the phone and buys the debt. He tells Phyllis the leverage is for Christian. Phyllis warns how much the little boy means to Nick. Adam leaves, advising Phyllis to lock up.

At Crimson Lights, Mariah reassures Tessa about a broken guitar string, which she feels is a bad omen, then gives a pep talk about her performing at Society. Tessa learns Devon wants to see her. Mariah will meet him instead.

At Society, Jack chats with Nick and Summer. Rey materializes – he needs to speak with Nick so they’ll meet at Dark Horse. In the kitchen, Lola’s stunned by Kyle’s proposal. He admits it’s impulsive, but he knows what he wants. Lola feels it’s too fast. Kyle decides he’s an idiot for proposing when he’s not even divorced. Lola has to do something and leaves. Meanwhile, Jack watches Summer and Theo do shots. He leaves after a text. Theo worries people were upset about him coming and Summer reassures him. Summer goes to look for Jack – he’s out front with Kyle, who is agonizing over his inept proposal.

Devon’s puzzled when Mariah shows up at the penthouse to give Tessa’s side of what happened with Ana. Mariah explains they have differing visions – Tessa doesn’t want to be a mainstream pop star; her art is what’s important. Switching gears, Mariah informs Devon she’s leaving GC Buzz. It hasn’t been the same there since Hilary died. Devon understands. Mariah likes the idea of creating something and seeing it through. Devon suggests she can do that and stay with Hamilton-Winters by running Power Communications. Mariah doesn’t feel she’s qualified, but Devon disagrees – she won’t let him or Neil down.

At Dark Horse, Rey updates Nick that Adam’s been looking for a woman named Chloe Mitchell. Nick’s bewildered – she’s dead but tried to kill Adam once. Rey thinks maybe she tried again. Nick thinks Adam may believe Chloe can lead him to Chelsea and Connor. Later, Nick finds Adam waiting – he gloats he has 27 million reasons to be there. Nick’s stunned. Adam asks, “Shall we do this in your office?” Adam tells Nick he doesn’t just own information, he owns him. Nick asks, “What do you want?” Adam replies, “My son.” Nick calls him a ******. They argue about Christian. Adam gives Nick 24 hours to decide – Dark Horse or Christian.

At Sharon’s place, Rey’s filled her in on Adam’s search for Chloe. She thinks maybe he wants to be sure she’s dead. Rey relays that Nick feels she could lead Adam to Chelsea and wonders how far he’d go to get what he wants.

Later, Lola arrives to talk to her brother about Kyle’s proposal. Rey counsels that marriage is a huge step and feels they should wait. Lola worries that she gave Kyle the wrong impression by running off and has to fix this.

At home, Kyle hangs a banner that says, ‘I’m sorry’.

At Society, Tessa finishes her set to applause and Theo notices Summer’s deflated. She admits she overheard Kyle tell Jack he proposed to Lola. Lola stands by the bar as Summer opines that maybe the proposal was a good thing – she’ll leave marriage to the boring, predictable people. Lola gets a text that Kyle’s waiting at home. Later, Mariah watches Tessa’s next set then tells her Devon was understanding about her not working with Ana…then asked her to run Power Communications.

Lola arrives at home to Kyle’s apology. She’s sorry for running away and explains she talked to Rey, who thinks they should wait. Lola relays that Summer’s reaction to the news made her think. “I’m saying yes.” They kiss and agree they were meant to be together. Lola starts pulling his clothes off and falls on top of him on the sofa.

Sharon arrives at the tackhouse to find Phyllis leaving and questions her. Phyllis challenges the blonde to call her boyfriend, who might be interested by her great concern for Adam.

In her suite, Phyllis is looking out the window when a figure in black clothing grabs her from behind and injects her with a needle.

Next on The Young and the Restless:

Phyllis is backed into a corner.

Honored Contributor

"At home, Kyle hangs a banner that says, ‘I’m sorry’."

Oh this poor whipped boy... Once interesting but now completely tedious... He's SORRY again... Sorry for proposing? Really? This just gets more and more pointless...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

And then there's ole self-righteous Billy... cannot WAIT to see how long his little reunion with Miss Vicki lasts... Hoping soon she hears about his tryst with her niece... How long do they plan to save that juicy little tidbit of ammo anyway... 

Honored Contributor

Theo... Meh... Looks like we've got ourselves another doofus... Looked better in pictures than he does on video... 

Honored Contributor

What have they done to Kyle? I want to see him involved in the family business. Catering to Lola is just plain stupid. She's so annoying.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AuntG Yep... They brought in an interesting younger male character and have now completely diluted him with this lunacy involving the totally insipid Lola... And that hairdo of his just makes him seem all the more silly... It really is a shame... The Kyle character had a lot of promise... Lola never did...

Honored Contributor

The acting on this show has become like a high school drama production.

I realized today, though, that Phyllis is one of the few actors on this show that can actually act. She will be missed. Woman Sad

Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

What have they done to Kyle? I want to see him involved in the family business. Catering to Lola is just plain stupid. She's so annoying.

They have neutered him. They have made him what many young women claim are how a man SHOULD be. I hear about this from my son and his friends as well as other moms of sons. It's...pathetic and scary at the same time.  Again, just pushing ****** down our throats as if it's the norm. 

Esteemed Contributor

No guy is ever going to hang up a I'm Sorry banner.

Just unbelievable.

Honored Contributor

Coming up on Young and Restless…

Kevin strikes a dangerous deal.

Kevin’s true colors emerge.

Lauren and Jack go on a road trip together.

Paul investigates after Phyllis disappears.

Summer grows concerned about Phyllis.

Michael wants the truth from his brother.

Elena and Devon encounter a roadblock in their developing relationship.

Elena’s upset by Devon’s actions.

Lola and Kyle go public with their engagement.

Adam has a confession.

Victor gets stunning news.

Nick remains firm.

Down the road on Young and Restless…

Nick makes contact with Chelsea.

Jack meets a new friend.

Sharon and Adam feel sparks between them.

Victor picks a side.

Kyle and Lola decide to get married, but the arrival of Lola’s mother, Celeste, complicates things as Eva LaRue joins Young and Restless.