Esteemed Contributor

Re: 🌸🥀 Y&R JUNE 2019 SPOILERS! 🥀🌸

@Shanus wrote:

Re: Victor’s illness. Anyone think, like me, he’s aging out, retiring, leaving the show?

Certainly hope not!!!  Victor IS the show!  Watching now 'cause of Adam and waiting to see how The Moustache plays it out. No Victor = No show. 

For the most part, imho, most of the other actors' acting isn't very high-scale with the exception of Gina.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shanus wrote:

Re:Victor’ss illness. Anyone think, like me,he’ss aging out, retiring, leaving the show?

@Shanus  He might be cutting back but I don't think his intent is to leave. He seemed very smug in a recent video recounting how it had been Mal's intent to minimize Victor Newman but that Mal was now gone, to which he actually said "Bye-bye", with the 'good riddance' stongly implied... I think were his intent to sign off, he wouldn't have made a point of it all..., 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

The hand that stuck the needle in Phyllis’ neck was a female with long pink polish!  That I know.

So......what is going on?  I fast forwarded over much of Friday’s show.  

I can’t stand looking at Lola and Kyle.  Nor do I enjoy the hate going on with Phyllis and Adam. 

I wish life life was like my TV and controller where I can fast forward over anything that causes me angst.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@DJP wrote:

They need to shut down Society and get back to GCAC and Top of the Tower. This show is so stupid that I think I need a long break. We are stuck with asinine stories and terrible acting. 

@DJP  As far as I'm concerned, they can all go and bring back the classy Colonnade Room... If the geniuses producing this mess want to recapture 'iconic', they can start with good scripts, actors who can act and nicer sets.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't know... you sort of have to wonder where all these 'sparks' that Adam and the Town Ho are feeling for each other were over the course of, say, the past half decade, you know, while he was adoring Chelsea and she was adoring anything in pants, to include Dim Dylan and his half brother Numbnutz Nick, not to forget Caveman Scott...

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

The hand that stuck the needle in Phyllis’ neck was a female with long pink polish!  That I know.

I can’t stand looking at Lola and Kyle.  Nor do I enjoy the hate going on with Phyllis and Adam. 

I wish life life was like my TV and controller where I can fast forward over anything that causes me angst.

@Annabellethecat66  Since Kevin has returned, that pink, polished hand may belong to Chloe... or maybe Chelsea. 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@Annabellethecat66  Since Kevin has returned, that pink, polished hand may belong to Chloe... or maybe Chelsea. 

But isn't he looking for Chloe, who he claims disappeard and there would seem to be no reason for Chelsea, now married to someone else and trying to avoid Genoa City, to help him kidnap Phyllis... It IS curious but then I didn't notice it was a woman's hand... Maybe Kevin had his nails done...

Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Regarding the pink nails and hand....those belong to Phylis.I thought it was a woman with the needle at first as well but it's Phylis's hand grabing at the gloved hand. Played the scene twice and it's clear in slow motion.

Respected Contributor

I watched for a few minutes today about all I could take. 

Esteemed Contributor

Boy these writers are really sad and have no imagination...

After watching today's show i COULDN'T BELIEVE that they are doing the SAME storyline with Devon and Elena and with Kyle and Lola...............Rich guy, poor girl...gets mad when rich guy spends money on them and they get indignent..........for a second  i was like "this is just like Kyle and Lola"?  Rich guy apologizing.........couldn't these writers think of anything ELSE??.............

And hard to believe Kevin would think Adam and Phyllis were a couple after seeing them together only a couple times..........really???  not too believable.....oh boy