Honored Contributor

Re: 🌸🥀 Y&R JUNE 2019 SPOILERS! 🥀🌸

Will John Abbott be back reprising his role, wonder ?

Keep dredging up all these old characters that most of us were glad to see go.

Is John next ?

Honored Contributor

Summary for Thursday, June 27th from soaps.com:

At the Abbott house, after their kiss, Traci stammers that she was so happy to finish her book she must be feeling giddy. Cane thinks it must be contagious. He asks about the next steps for the book. Traci explains the publishing process. Cane decides they need to throw a party to celebrate. Traci isn’t keen but Cane insists.

At Adam’s penthouse, he’s sick of Kevin’s stalling – where’s the dirt on Nick? He notices Kevin’s not making eye contact and thinks he found something. Adam reminds him of Chloe and tells him to cough it up. Kevin admits he found something incriminating – he got into some of Victor’s files and there it was; something that could severely damage Nick’s case. He won’t hand it over until Chloe’s freed. They spar verbally until Kevin points out Bella’s the one suffering.

At Society, Jack updates Billy that Phyllis is running Dark Horse. Billy is concerned about her being in deep with Adam and points out Dark Horse is the landlord for all Jaboutiques. Jack considers Adam a friend – he’ll won’t let Phyllis take revenge on Jabot. Billy’s disgusted at Jack calling him a friend. Jack switches gears to Billy and Victoria. Billy reveals Victor made her CEO. Jack’s shocked. Later, Cane arrives, and Billy buys him a beer. They toast to Billy and Victoria before Cane announces Traci just finished her novel. Billy next asks about Cane leaving Chancellor. Cane says it was time to do something more meaningful.

At Crimson Lights, Mariah and Tessa are pleased with the video, but Tessa wonders if the rest of the world will like it. Mariah reassures her. They decide to go get Ana to sign-off on it. Tessa’s dismayed that Mariah doesn’t know what comes next – she’s on a learning curve. Tessa gives her a pep talk.

In a room, Chloe paces. Adam enters with Kevin, who takes Chloe in his arms. Adam exits and Chloe assures Kevin she’s fine and asks about Bella. She apologizes for leaving, but knowing Adam was alive was too much. Kevin warns Bella needs her; she can’t keep going after Adam. Chloe wants to go home. Kevin can’t go back to Portland with her yet and lies he’s helping Michael with a case. Adam returns and Chloe wants to speak to him alone. Kevin argues but is overruled. Once alone, Adam tells Chloe she can stop playing nice – they both know she’d kill him if she could. Chloe admits she’d like to see him beg and be as broken as he made her – she wants him to feel her pain. She complains Bella only gets half a mother because half is consumed with hate for him. Adam is haunted by that horrible night; it plays over and over in his mind. He wishes he’d seen Delia and says covering it up after panicking was his worst decision and a stain on his soul. Adam urges Chloe to forget about him and live her life for Bella, not for revenge. After, Kevin rejoins Chloe, who wants a huge favor. Later, Kevin brings Esther to the room. She’s speechless with tears upon seeing Chloe’s alive and holds her. Esther sobs as Chloe explains faking her death and going into hiding. Esther’s dismayed to hear Chloe tried to kill Adam again and has to stay ‘dead’. She wants to go to Portland with her. Chloe will meet her at the airport.

At Devon’s penthouse, Ana tells Tessa and Mariah the video’s amazing – she just needs to tweak the audio. Tessa worries Devon will veto their hard work. Ana thinks his stress caused his reaction and hopes he’ll greenlight it.

Traci’s thinking of her kiss with Cane when Jack arrives at home and realizes she’s distracted but smiling. Traci reveals she’s finished her novel. Jack learns Cane’s planning a party and is thrilled. It’s high time the Abbott family gave her accomplishments the accolades they deserve. Traci takes a call from Cane and Jack looks on with interest as they chat about the book.

Outside Society, Billy gets an unknown text to come to Delia’s grave.

At Crimson Lights, Kevin gets a text from Chloe – she’s saying goodbye to Delia, then going to the airport. Adam appears wanting the information on Nick.

At Delia’s grave, Billy has to sit down from shock when Chloe appears.

Next on The Young and the Restless:

Nick and Rey look for dirt on Adam.

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

I always liked Avery, until the writers and the producers at the point in time she left virtually ruined her and the actress opted out. Not unhappy to see Jessica returning but continue to believe that all this re-upping of old cast is really not the shot in the arm this show needs. I get it that maybe they're trying to build on the core characters, but the show also desperately needs to add some appealing and talented new blood. 

I always liked Avery also...i am glad she is coming back (as opposed to another Rosales or another new character) ...i know she was with Dylan in the soap a few years back...............but i wasn't sure if she was with Nick before that for  a while???  I thought so .......but not quite sure.........If she was involved with him....was wondering if they might pair those to together again...........

Its funny.....NO one except Jack today are in any "work" scenes.......Lola isn't in the kitchen, Kyle is NEVER at work (even during the day) even the Newmans are hardly checking into the business these days......they have gone totally to Society (still only seeing drinks and no food served...hahhaa) or at someones home............Never have seen Mariah's new business, Ana in the studio or Devon at work.............i guess the"power struggles" are over for the meantime.............i think the biggest drama willl be Adam and Mama Rosales these days.

Respected Contributor

Weren't Traci's dead daughter, Colleen & Lily besties as young girls?  It seems weird that they'd try to pair up ooky old Cane with his estranged wife's deceased best friend's mommy..  Besides, they have zero chemistry.

Esteemed Contributor

Seems like the cemetary is the hot spot to meet these days.

Billy meets all his old buds there.

I love when they are there in the dark.

Honored Contributor

It would have been nice if Traci met a man at the care facility but it looks like that story was given to Jack. The actress looks like a 1X on my screen, and I like the fact they are featuring a plus sized middle aged lady on the show.
Honored Contributor

She would be good matched with Victor. He's almost 20 yrs older then her, but, Cane just wouldn't be a good match with her. He's not grown up enough and would just make her miserable be like having a college kid in the house.

Hope they don't bring back that guy from India. OMG !

Trusted Contributor

Why all the Beth Maitland bashing, anyway?

Her character has to be one of the most gracious people in the world. Can't we try to focus on character and decency, not just physical appearance? She actually is charming, a characteristic many (including males) find attractive.

dee

Honored Contributor

Think I finally figured out by myself that Chance is Nina's son by Phillip II

Chancellor. Now what he has to do with Adam I'm still trying to figure out.

Seemed like he left to go into witness protection or he went to some kind of war conflict to be a hero.

Victor already knows what's going on. Be nice to see him out of the loop.

Guess Abby's Dr. husband with the psycho son will be back, also.

Like the Walking Dead in there

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@deedledeedeedle wrote:

Why all the Beth Maitland bashing, anyway?

Her character has to be one of the most gracious people in the world. Can't we try to focus on character and decency, not just physical appearance? She actually is charming, a characteristic many (including males) find attractive.

dee

Though I think because of the innate goodness of Traci, the character works best in small doses, I have no problem with Beth... What I think most are having problems with is the doubly ridiculous story line they've saddled her with... First, Cane is, for many of us, past his sell-by date. He's utterly unlikable and pairing him with Traci is doing her no favors... On top of that, the goofy black and white 'novel' scenes were just not particularly well conceptualized... I'm all for giving Traci more of a life, but really, not this one... I'd rather just see them write Cane out altogether and pair her with someone... pretty much anyone... else...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...