Honored Contributor

Re: 🌸🥀 Y&R JUNE 2019 SPOILERS! 🥀🌸

[ Edited ]

@Roni18 wrote:

Viewing like my one weekly show right now.   I record it everyday but mostly just read the spoilers and decide I don't want to watch.  Everytime I put it on it is just more who is the CEO nonsense or else people who can't sing trying to sing!  I am also tired of all of the brothers/sisters fighting thing.  Can't they have a family that actually likes each other?

@steviebYou know they won't do a good job casting!  I think the casting is even worse than the writing and that is saying a lot!

@Roni18...  To me, the only casting they've got even half way right in recent memory are Kyle, (and they ruined him by hooking him up with Lola and apparently draining him of any and all testosterone...) and the new Adam... but when I look over the long haul, most of their hires have been dreadful... Just a couple of cases in point, Tessa and Raturo. Need I say more? Though I certainly could... In fact, it could be a long, long (did I say long Smiley Surprised) list...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Adam looks like Opie Taylor grown up

Phyllis looked like Jessica Rabbit today.

He reminds me more of a grown up Eddie Munster...especially when he does that evil eye squinting!!

Honored Contributor

LOL

Just a p poor choice. Michael Mulney is only true Adam I'll accept.

Honored Contributor

funny, Ms. Lola always wanted sackcloth and ashes till it came to her wedding, now, she's throwing thrift out the window and saying bring on the best.

What's with that ugly *** ring ? That thing , a black opal ? Can't figure it out hoped it would stay lost in the burrito special.

Yeah, that's what U do when you cook in a business serving food take off  your ring and lay it on the work table. duh??????

To bad Kyle found it guess he was afraid if he didn't he'd have to buy her something nice.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SharkE wrote:

funny, Ms. Lola always wanted sackcloth and ashes till it came to her wedding, now, she's throwing thrift out the window and saying bring on the best.

What's with that ugly *** ring ? That thing , a black opal ? Can't figure it out hoped it would stay lost in the burrito special.

Yeah, that's what U do when you cook in a business serving food take off  your ring and lay it on the work table. duh??????

To bad Kyle found it guess he was afraid if he didn't he'd have to buy her something nice.

Oh but he HAD to find it, you know, so they could kiss...

Black opal suits her. Something from a gumball machine would suit her even better... I don't know, is there such a thing as fake Diamonique... 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SharkE wrote:

LOL

Just a p poor choice. Michael Mulney is only true Adam I'll accept.

Guess you're SOL, as they say, just as us Gina fans are... RIght or wrong, those ships have sailed... I'm good with the New Adam,. Though I might have at one time preferred a hunky Justin clone, I think this guy's doing a really good job... Not at all happy with the retread Phyllis... Also, before it comes up, not all that interested in a Billy Miller redux, just as I was fine with them NOT bringing back Kevin and Chloe... I can take or leave a Chelsea return... Hope they do have the good sense to bring back Gloria... Much could be forgiven if they'd just finally get rid of some of the dead wood, you know, like Tessa, to name but one, among oh so many...

Honored Contributor

get rid of Summer maybe she will drink herself into liver failure .

so, that could pave the way for Mulney's return.

Get rid of jug eared Opie.

What's he want with a kid ? he would just hand him off to a nanny same one who raises Victoria's kids who should be in high school by now.

Enough on dead people

dead john

dead delia

dead hilary

dead neil

dead kid of Tracy's

Rename show The old and the dead.

Honored Contributor

For some reason every time I see Devon I think of Mr. Potato Head a toy we used to have yrs. back. Peel a whole spud and put eyes, nose, and make a slash for a mouth and there ya' go-Devon Hamilton.

Honored Contributor

Yea, Devon is another one that could have been better cast... Not very appealing and not a particularly good actor... 

Honored Contributor

Personally, I think he's mental.

Mood swings all the time. Keeps seeing dead people . Think he liked being controlled and now can't think for himself.

Needs to be more like his sister, Lily. She cast off the chains of Cain and all his hijinks and straightened herself out and got the hale out of Dodge and now has money to do as she pleases and not raise a toddler. Get the kids in college and live her life.

Tracy don't know how good she has it now she'll find out if she hooks up with cheating Cain. He'll get tired of a 'mother' and start prowling again.  Apple don't fall to far from the tree.