Honored Contributor

Re: 🌸🥀 Y&R JUNE 2019 SPOILERS! 🥀🌸

Idiot Chloe texted Billy

Meet me at Delia's grave

Billy said

Adam, I won't meet you at her grave

Chloe

This is not Adam, meet me at Delia's grave

Billy goes, to say he is shocked is an understatement.

Chloe needs to be in the pen she's a nut job. Kevin, too.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yep, while everybody thinks Adam is the most dastardly thing to walk the earth for accidentally running over Delia (assuming he actually did) everyone seems willing to forget whack-job Chloe's numerous attempts on his life, not even to mention her other pretty much sicko antics of which there have been more than a few...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I figure Billy's fixing to get told he's the father of a kid by way of a

turkey baster.

Honored Contributor

@stevieb I think I'll just say I don't like either one of them....  

It's interesting to go on line and read what other's say about some of these soaps......the verdict....pretty much what we all say here....pretty much the same.

Esteemed Contributor

Hope Kevin doesn't let Adam know about Nick right away and waits for Michael to "do his thing" about Adam...

should be interesting  if they play it that way...

Honored Contributor

Victor better block Adam from the ranch and the hospital when he's sick and feeble. Adam, will seize the opportunity to kill him and knock Vicky off her throne and take over.

I'd have Nicki and guards outside his door 24/7

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@stevieb I think I'll just say I don't like either one of them....  

It's interesting to go on line and read what other's say about some of these soaps......the verdict....pretty much what we all say here....pretty much the same.

@Annabellethecat66 About all I can say is that the resurrection of Adam gave it a brief interlude of interest, but overall, it isn't any more compelling that it has been, From where I sit, Retread Phyllis has pretty much proven to be a bust, along with all these characters now being revisited... When it gets down to it, we have the same uninteresting, unimaginative story lines and we're still saddled with too many characters who bring nothing to the show...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Thank the Lord Devon is coming down off the cross and burying Hilary once and for all.

Adam is getting ready to get killed all over again and hopefully, this time it's by somebody who can shoot straight. He stays dead this time his 9 lives being used up.

I'm rootin' for Michael Baldwin to get the job done.

Chelsea's back I see maybe he'll go after her now and leave Christian alone. He can focus on Connor or adopt. Poor kid.

Honored Contributor

@stevieb I agree with most of what you've said.  However, I don't think new Phyllis has had enough time to sink her feet in the sand yet.  (Wow!  Did I just come up with that?  I don't usually think or say anything so profound!  It is a little profound...ya' think?).

I do think the money could have been better spent.  I'll bet it cost a chunk of change to get Michelle Stafford back.  She had a good story line at GH.  I can't think of much other than money that would have made her change soaps.  

I thought she was good on GH.  I don't understand what possessed them to change Phyllises (that spelling looks strange)?

I've just started watching today's episode.  I'm not a very good multi-tasker....at all.  I'll probably miss a lot but ......

Esteemed Contributor

First they have a Bridal Shower for Lola before Kyle is even divorced...

NOW Caine wants to throw Tracy a Book completion party before she has even had it submitted for publication.....

They may reject it ........hopefully..haha

Not really ready for ANOTHER go round of Billy's revenge on Adam...............that lasted forever years back...

So now that Chloe has told Mom and Billy she is alive we all know she will be "found out"..............