Honored Contributor

Re: 🌸🥀 Y&R JUNE 2019 SPOILERS! 🥀🌸

[ Edited ]

I see CBS is now running these hokey promos for the show with overly dramatic narration and touting... ADAM and PHYLLIS and CHELSEA... Like it's all some big deal... I'm still dumbfounded at what the current large and in charge think it takes to right this ship... This little stroll down 'been there, done that lane'... at least for me, isn't it... And by the way, I've seen absolutely nothing awe-inspiring about Retread Phyllis to this point. If anything, her presence has just served to point out that the last Phyllis was more entertaining and a better actor...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

Unless i have missed something.....................IS KYLE AND SUMMER EVEN DIVORCED YET??????  I don't remember hearing they are officially divorced...........and YET they are having a bridal shower for Lola??? Planning weddings and venues and bachelor parties?? Most Showers are scheduled fairly close to the wedding!!!  It is totally ridiculous if there hasn't been a divorce yet......unless like i say...i missed something.

I have a feeling the guy Summer is seeing is somehow setting Kyle up with the Bachelor party maybe to realize he really loves Summer or just to get back at Kyle & Lola for how they have mistreated Summer.............

Caine & Traci..............first i FF  but at the end i couldn't miss the closing scene...UGH.

And i am still hoping they aren't going to hook up Jack and Lauren.....they keep seeming to have them getting closer and closer............

Can't wait to see what Michael is going to do about Adam

Mama Rosales i can see ALREADY is gonna be a big part of the future shows..........so they really DIDN'T trim down the Rosales family..................ugh.

Respected Contributor

It doesn't matter that she is 150 lbs overweight.....it doesn't matter that she looks like she has had a dozen kids.....I t doesn't matter that she looks like his mother.......what does matter is that there is ABSOLUTELY no chemistry between them !! Dina would be great with a younger guy........Tracey is sexless.........

Honored Contributor

Some thngs are hard to fake even if your getting paid to act.

Esteemed Contributor

Daniel probably reread the script over and over and thought

they are pairing me with Tracey, of all the women on the show...

Can't wait til Lily finds out about it, they are divorcing but still

can't wait for her reaction. Don't know if she is back or just

recurring anymore. I can hear her say Cane it was just a kiss

with Victoria, now its Tracey? What is going on?

The twins will come back and say your new girlfriend could

pass for our grandmother. Senior discount at Society?

Honored Contributor

She's so sick of his 'stuff' she don't care who he sees, etc. LOL

She can do better.

They should just write out that whole bunch anyway.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

I just read that Jessica Collins/Avery who played Phyllis' sister is returning.

Honored Contributor

Jessica Collins hinted that she’s back at work reprising a favorite character, and it could very well be Young and the Restless’ Avery Bailey Clark. The actress teased on Instagram, “All smiles today at work, reprising one of my favorite roles! Love reuniting with this cast and crew and can’t wait to share the details with all of you. Stay tuned!” With Nick Newman single, and Adam Newman working with Avery’s sister Phyllis, and needing a lawyer, it would be a perfect time for the character to return. Collins was disappointed with Avery’s storyline when the actress elected to leave in 2015, so it would also be an opportunity for a reset. Stay tuned for updates as they become available.

Honored Contributor

I always liked Avery, until the writers and the producers at the point in time she left virtually ruined her and the actress opted out. Not unhappy to see Jessica returning but continue to believe that all this re-upping of old cast is really not the shot in the arm this show needs. I get it that maybe they're trying to build on the core characters, but the show also desperately needs to add some appealing and talented new blood. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I agree with @kelsey17 that there's been nary a mention of Kyle and Summer divorcing and yet here we are playing the happy couple. Also completley ridiculous is Kyle picking out the flowers, food and music. Really? Perhaps he could also hire a designer to fit him for the gown. Given what a total wimp he's become, it might make sense. I do hope Summer catches his bouquet.