Honored Contributor

Re: 🌸🥀 Y&R JUNE 2019 SPOILERS! 🥀🌸

[ Edited ]

Summary for Friday, June 21st from soaps.com:

At home, Rey admires Sharon’s taste in wine. Talk turns to Adam – she wishes she hadn’t encouraged him to come home and told him so. Rey learns he agreed to stay away from her but wasn’t happy about it. He thanks her for taking a strong stance. Nick arrives to see Rey about Adam. He wants dirt for the custody trial and needs to know what Adam got up to in Vegas. Nick and Sharon know he’ll try to make the case he’s turned his life around. Rey realizes Nick needs recent evidence he hasn’t. Sharon leaves. Rey tells Nick about Adam’s associate, Riza. He’ll contact her.

At Delia’s grave, Billy asks Adam what the hell he’s doing there. Adam didn’t mean to intrude. Billy fumes – if there’s one place in the entire world he shouldn’t step foot in, this is it. Adam wanted to tell Delia he’s sorry she’s not with her family just as he’s not with his children right now. He recalls there was a time Billy thought he could forgive him. Billy says the pain he feels doesn’t go away and seeing Adam not even trying to be a better man compounds the tragedy. He orders him to get the hell out of there.

At Society, Devon tells Jack he’s missing Neil tonight. Traci and Cane chat with Jack and Mallory before Jack takes the stage to announce that the Abbott-Winters Foundation will use donations in Neil’s name to develop a treatment program for artists who face unique challenges getting sober. Traci compliments Jack afterward – she’s glad to see him socializing. Jack learns she came with Cane – he’s lucky to have her as a friend. After, Cane talks to Traci about pitching in on Jack’s treatment program. Suddenly, they notice Lily arrive. Devon and Elena greet her, followed by Jack and Mallory. Cane watches. Traci asks if he wants to say hello. He’s in no rush but keeps watching her. At the bar, Ana complains to Devon about hiring someone to babysit her. Devon snaps – did she forget what tonight is about? Elena chats with Lily, whose happy Devon’s found someone special again. She updates Lily on the tension between Nate and Devon due to the penthouse sale. Traci goes over to hug Lily, who then chats with Cane about the dedication and learns he and Traci came together. Elena kisses Devon goodbye to take Jett to the airport. Outside, Cane finds Traci who is wrestling with her feelings through Velma. He takes her home.

At Newman Enterprises, Victor informs Victoria that Nikki thinks he should take some time off to focus on treatments. He’d like her to become CEO while he takes a leave of absence. Victoria worries his illness is worse than he’s letting on, but Victor’s merely facing the reality. Victoria, jubilant, vows to make him proud and thinks Adam did him a favor by walking away. Victor admires her integrity. They embrace. Victoria is working away when Billy arrives and gets up to speed. He congratulates her, then shares that Adam was at Delia’s grave. Billy warns Victoria to keep an eye on him. Victoria thinks she has a way to neutralize the threat. Billy goes to Victor’s office and tells him he approves of his choice. Victor wonders what makes him think he needs his approval. Billy vows to support Victoria. Victor hopes he doesn’t self-destruct halfway through. Billy was going to say the same about him.

At Crimson Lights Adam tells Sharon his day’s going terrible. He reveals he’s moving back into the penthouse since Victor evicted him, then updates her he stopped by Delia’s grave and ran into Billy. Sharon’s sorry and offers to lend an ear. He promised not to involve her in his drama, so leaves.

At Nick’s place, Victoria tells her brother Dad made her CEO. He sneers she got everything she wanted. Victoria wants Nick as COO and points out the power it would give him against Adam, whose fatal flaw is overconfidence. They’ll corner him and push him to the brink to show the court he doesn’t deserve to raise Christian.

At the penthouse door, Adam flashes to Chelsea and Connor, then enters. Phyllis comes down the stairs. “Hi there. Long time no see.” She complains about the hellhole he had her stashed in and tells him she knows more about him now – she went to Vegas. He accuses her of bluffing. She alludes to his connections in Vegas…especially to a certain member of the Chancellor family.

At home, Sharon neglects to tell Rey she saw Adam and says she’s glad to be home with the man she loves.

In his penthouse, Devon sees Hilary walk in, but it’s actually Elena. He has a panic attack. She scrambles to get his pills as he struggles to breathe.

Next on The Young and the Restless:

Victor, with Nikki, tells Nick, “The treatments I’m getting are no longer working. Apparently, there’s a new drug they’re experimenting with…” Nick says, “It sounds like this is your best bet to beat the disease,” but Victor warns, “The side effects…”

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@kelsey17  Despite the hopes expressed by some, I don't see this show ever getting markedly better... Even on those rare occasions when they come up with a potentially good story line they seem unable to execute it very well... Moreover, they seem determined to rehash every plot point from years ago but essentially add nothing to the mix and hence the resurrection of Delia...

Don't really think Nate needed Devon's permission to sell the condo, since Neil left it to him and my only lamentation about this is I really like the tack house set and can't fathom why they brought it out of cold storage and, in fact, upgraded it for the few short weeks Adam has been in it... Of course, this could be another instance where the writers, thinking in the short term, didn't know where they were headed...

Kyle and Lola bring nothing to this show... She's completely pointless, but it's sort of a waste with him, as he had the potential to prove interesting... If they think for a minute that bringing in her mother to throw a wrench in their nuptials is going to upset the audience, they'd be fooling themselves... I don't know anyone who is interested in this duo, much less rooting for them... Ditto for Tessa and Mariah... No one cares and, in fact, I think if they took a poll they would see clearly that a huge segment of the audience has never had and will never have any interest whatsoever in Tessa...

I keep thinking I'm going to give up and move on but then get sucked back in... Not sure, though, for how much longer... Seems like the show has had every opportunity for improvement but never really does... As much as I like the new Adam and as interesting as it might be to see where he goes, I'm not sure that one aspect is enough to hold my focus...

I agree.....the show is like an old friend who over the years has entertained, given comfort, provided an hours escape from real life, etc..............and you hate to give up hope that it will improve............i am not at the point of stopping watching............but if things don't change that time might come..................

Honored Contributor

Summary for Monday, June 24th from soaps.com:

At Nick’s place, Victoria wants to make amends with Nick. He gripes that she gave Adam $50 million – whatever he makes at Newman would be a drop in the bucket. Victoria just wanted Adam gone. She makes a speech about the Newmans sticking together – she won’t let Adam take Christian from him but can’t help unless he trusts her. Nick breaks out drinks and they have a more amicable conversation about Victor coming to his senses about Adam. Victoria thinks Victor will be pleased Nick’s back as COO. Nick didn’t agree to that, and he won’t. He’s celebrating getting his sister back, that’s all. Nick reveals he has his own plan to deal with Adam. Victoria still thinks Newman needs him. Nick’s only a call away whether on the payroll or not.

In his penthouse, Phyllis lets Adam know she connected with Riza and goes on to say she found it strange he hung out in Vegas for so long with no one recognizing him. Adam says someone obviously did – the grapevine alerted Victor. Phyllis brings up the Chancellor family member again – Chance. She asks, “Or does he like to go by Phillip IV?” She doubts it’s a coincidence his pal has Genoa City lineage. Adam wonders where she’s going with this. Phyllis can tell he wants to keep the connection a secret; something shady is going on. She muses about who would benefit from this information. They spar verbally. Phyllis reminds him he put her in a cellar – this isn’t about money, it’s about payback. Adam reveals Nick walked away from Dark Horse. He needs a strategic thinker like Phyllis and thinks it would be satisfying to see the look on Nick’s face when he learns she’s running his company. Phyllis will consider it, but now she has an appointment…with a Newman.

At home, Tessa and Mariah admire the finished cut of the video. Mariah wanted it to be spontaneous and improvised – she thinks it will go viral and Tessa’s life will change dramatically.

In Devon’s penthouse, he recovers from his panic attack. Elena gathers it’s not the first time it’s happened. He explains Hilary triggered it – she won’t let go. Elena wants to discuss it, but Devon would rather speak to his therapist. Elena doesn’t want to talk to him as a doctor. She asks about Hilary. Devon says this is where they lived and it’s like she’s not gone – he feels her everywhere and senses her…he’d love it if she would understand he wants to move on. Devon goes up to shower, leaving Elena distressed.

At Society, Ana informs Mariah and Tessa that Devon’s not happy about their video. Her timing was bad, and he doesn’t trust her. They toast to the video and Ana decides she’ll go home and try to make peace with Devon. Tessa feels bad their video caused a rift, but Mariah reassures her; they’ll work it out. They share a kiss after Mariah tells Tessa how much she believes in her.

Victor arrives at Nick’s place. He expresses regret at not rewarding Victoria’s loyalty earlier and now wants to do something he should have done long ago. Nick says he already turned down the COO position – he has to focus on Christian. Victor reveals he threw Adam off the ranch due to the custody suit and tells Nick he was wrong to pursue custody himself – he’s a great father to the boy. Nick tears up. Victor asks for forgiveness. They chuckle about Victor’s stubbornness and Nick says he’s already forgiven him. He emotionally credits Victor with giving the family everything he has – he wants Christian to have him in his life. Victor cries as they agree to put the animosity behind them. Christian joins them to play.

At Crimson Lights, Phyllis hugs Summer and brushes off questions about where she’s been. Summer’s puzzled when Phyllis says she texted her, then grills her about Adam. Phyllis reveals she was in Vegas, which irks her daughter. She spouts off that Kyle and Lola are engaged, and it would have been nice to have support. Summer’s done with her mother and storms out.

Ana arrives home and learns Devon’s in bed. She learns from Elena he had another panic attack and feels responsible. Elena doesn’t think she’s to blame and reveals he feels guilty about moving on from Hilary.

At Newman, Adam learns Victoria is CEO and crows that Victor took his advice. He mocks her for thinking she’ll actually control what goes on there and alludes to her settling. He leaves Victoria looking rattled.

At Society, Phyllis contemplates texting Summer, but doesn’t, then orders another drink.

Next on The Young and the Restless:

Nikki makes a promise.

Honored Contributor
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Young and Restless spoilers for the week of June 24:

In this week’s Y&R spoiler video, Adam confronts Chloe, Victor’s treatments aren’t working, and Cane calls Traci incredible.

Y&R spoilers for Monday June 24:

In Monday’s Y&R recap, Nick forgives both Victoria and Victor, Adam makes an offer to Phyllis, who has connected him to Phillip “Chance” Chancellor IV, and Devon admits to Elena he feels Hilary everywhere.

Amends are made by Victor.

Phyllis toys with Adam.

Returning! Jess Walton returns to Young and Restless as Jill.

Y&R spoilers for Tuesday June 25:

A promise is made by Nikki.

Elena and Devon’s relationship faces a new test.

Y&R spoilers for Wednesday June 26:

Jack gains a new perspective.

The arrival of Lola’s mother, Celeste, complicates things for her and Kyle as Eva LaRue joins Young and Restless.

Take note of this year’s July 4th soap opera pre-emption schedule.

Y&R spoilers for Thursday June 27:

Traci celebrates her success with Cane.

Kevin finally reconnects with Chloe when Elizabeth Hendrickson returns to Young and Restless.

Y&R spoilers for Friday June 28:

Rey and Nick search for dirt on Adam.

Billy’s world is turned upside-down.

Chelsea arrives in Genoa City when Melissa Claire Egan returns to Young and the Restless.

Honored Contributor

More Young and Restless spoilers…

Victor, with Nikki, tells Nick, “The treatments I’m getting are no longer working. Apparently, there’s a new drug they’re experimenting with…” Nick says, “It sounds like this is your best bet to beat the disease,” but Victor warns, “The side effects…”

Cane tells Traci, “I’m proud that I could have played a small part in helping you find your story. It’s incredible. You’re incredible.”

Nick receives a surprise visitor.

Adam wants Kevin to get ammunition against Nick for use in the custody suit.

Adam allows Kevin and Chloe to see each other, but she asks to speak to Adam alone. During the conversation, Adam says to Chloe, “You can stop playing nice. We both know you’d kill me right now if you could.” Chloe tells Adam how it feels to have lost Delia and Adam opens up about how it feels to be responsible for the death of the child. Chloe will see Adam differently moving forward.

Summer crashes the wedding shower Abby throws for Lola and is asked to stay. Summer makes a surprising choice.

Coming up on Young and Restless…

Summer pushes her luck.

Adam receives an ultimatum from Chelsea.

Victor makes a risky move.

Victoria targets Dark Horse.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Summer... what a twit... She essentially sold her mother down the river and now SHE's indignant that Phyllis (such as she now is...) wasn't there in her time of need... Whatever... First of all, she didn't seem to be hurting as she was out boozing it and rolling around in bed with Whozitz the 'influencer' and on top of that, support cuts both ways... I still wish she'd end up pregnant or otherwise manage to throw yet another wrench into Bevis Kyle and Butthead Lola's plans... Maybe she'll team up with Celeste...

Already tired of the Newman-Dark Horses's Azz feud... More corporate wrangling, no matter who's doing the wrangling, is just a big yawn...

So many marginal oldies resurfacing and it looks like soon a Chancellor will be back in town... Hope they do a decent casting job and don't just bring back another tired, overexposed actor... or, worse still, hijack another loser from General Hospital...

Not only fast fowarding through the Kyle, Lola, Tessa, Mariah, Ana, Devon and whoever scenes, I'm no longer even reading the spoilers related to any of them... Boring, not interested, don't care... Move along...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

Does anyone think Devon is hooked on those pills he pops everytime he sees Hillary?

Respected Contributor

Viewing like my one weekly show right now.   I record it everyday but mostly just read the spoilers and decide I don't want to watch.  Everytime I put it on it is just more who is the CEO nonsense or else people who can't sing trying to sing!  I am also tired of all of the brothers/sisters fighting thing.  Can't they have a family that actually likes each other?

@steviebYou know they won't do a good job casting!  I think the casting is even worse than the writing and that is saying a lot!

Honored Contributor

Adam looks like Opie Taylor grown up

Phyllis looked like Jessica Rabbit today.