Honored Contributor

Re: 🌸🥀 Y&R JUNE 2019 SPOILERS! 🥀🌸

[ Edited ]

@Javala wrote:

Dr Nate needs to learn how to wear cloths that make him look a player

Like turtle necks or tops that don't dimmish, find a cut of suit that makes him not break him 

I saw him a few days ago and he wore cloths that looked like he fit the part. 

BTW what happen Adam's original 50 Billion if Chelsea does not have it?

@Javala  I think his best look is casual... He wears some nice clothes, but they don't suit him...

As for Adam and his millions, there are SO many disconnects with the return of this character that it's almost insulting to the audience... Clearly, they're pretty much pushing the premise that most of the last incarnation of Adam never happened other than the explosion and more or less reverting Adam to the incarnation before... Either way, he's still pretty much the most interesting character they've introduced in recent memory... Just wondering how long it will take to ruin him, like they've ruined Kyle when they made him essentially nothing more than Lola's lap dog...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

My thoughts:

I enjoyed seeing Victor at the very end giving himself the "I will NOT lose this battle" raised fists. This is who the character is and Eric Braedon can NEVER be replaced. Love seeing him doing Victor proud.

Loving Adam.Loving how he sees right through each character and says what is true about them. Honestly, he and Mia would have been a dangerous couple in GC, lol. 

The entire Kevin and Michael thing is too confusing. It's as if the writers are doing this as they go (even though it was months ago).

Liking Summer and her concern for Phylis though she needs to do what (GASP) Lola did with her mom: love her from a distance. 

Sharon. I like Sharon. I really do. But man, the ships must sail in and out without ANY issue, you know what I'm saying? 

Nick and his brooding face.....bleh.

Tracy and her book scenes.....bleh.

Detective Bumbles and Cricket in the park.....barf.

And WHAT IS UP WITH LOLA'S RING???!!!  I can't even tell what the heck it is!! HUGE disapointment with that.

@SahmIam Agree, agree, agree... 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]
Rumor has it that the original Billy and Chole are coming back. Read it on Google News. 😱 The ABC soap could lose yet another actor to CBS. Rumors have been flying fast and furious that Billy Miller could be the next cast member to leave General Hospital and possibly return to The Young and the Restless. Miller joined General Hospital in 2014 after playing Billy Abbott on The Young and the Restless from 2008 until 2014. As Soaps.com recently reported, several actors have left the ABC daytime drama for the CBS soap, including Michelle Stafford returning to Y&R as Phyllis Summers, and more recently Elizabeth Hendrickson leaving her GH role of Margaux Dawson to return as Chloe Mitchell on The Young and the Restless. Miller was brought to General Hospital originally as Jake Doe, a man without his memory after an auto accident during his escape from Crichton Clark. Viewers knew from the beginning that he was Jason Morgan, who had been kept alive and eventually revived at Crichton Clark by Robin Scorpio-Drake (Kimberly McCullough) under orders from Victor Cassadine (Thaao Penghlis). Slowly he regained his memories and recalled he was Jason Morgan. However in 2017, Steve Burton returned to the soap and it was revealed he was the real Jason Morgan and Miller was his long-lost identical twin Drew Cain, who was stolen by Heather Webber (Robin Mattson). Drew had been implanted with Jason’s memories and turned into a soldier for Helena Cassadine (Constance Towers). After the reveal, Miller’s storylines started to fall flat, and his character Drew wafted until Kim Nero (Tamara Braun) appeared in Port Charles with her son Oscar (Garren Stitt), who turned out to be Drew’s son. More: Tyler Christopher in Max Winslow and the House of Secrets Many are speculating that Miller may reprise the role of Billy Abbott on Young and the Restless, which has been played by Jason Thompson since 2016. This could open Thompson to return to General Hospital as Dr. Patrick Drake, though his wife Robin likely wouldn’t follow or would need to be recast, as McCullough has preferred to be behind the camera directing these days and only occasionally returns to the soap. Another rumor circulating is that Miller could take over the role of Dylan McAvoy on Young and the Restless, a character played by Burton from 2013 – 2017. While working on General Hospital, Miller made several appearances on Suits and Ray Donovan and is set to appear in the Apple TV series Truth Be Told. Should Miller leave, the role of Drew Cain likely will be recast. Recently the character’s mysterious past has been mentioned, and his character is somehow tied into a secret that Dawn of Day leader Shiloh Archer (Coby Ryan McLaughlin) is desperate to keep hidden.
Honored Contributor

Gloria? GLORIA?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please please PLEASE let this mean she's returning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Watching today was like watching a teenybopper show with Lola losing the ring and then her and Kyle finding it....REALLY bad acting with that storyline.......ugh

And with the closing today with Billy and Adam by Deliah's memorium.............all i could think of is ENOUGH WITH DELIAH..........ITS BEEN NEVERENDING..........and i have a feeling although i loved Neil......every few months there will be another segment dedicated to his death.   We went through MONTHS Billy vs. Adam with Deliahs death...i am really not up for another round................

Getting so disappointed with this show these days....and AGAIN .....more singing................what is wrong with the writers these days.....pushing boring Kyle & Lola, the muscial acts thrown in between dramatic scenes, opening up the new "it" restaurant Society where NO FOOD IS TO BE SEEN ......or  Lola actually cooking??, 

As a side note...i DO think Nate should have talked to Devon before selling the condo............

And why would Abby & Kyle talk about all the wedding plans when Kyle isn't even divorced yet????

Only good thing today was not having to deal with Tracy's dream book and the really bad gangster acting from the actors involved.!!

Regular Contributor

With all the junk going on today, my biggest complaints were the ring scenes and Summer’s dress? casual wear? Or whatever it was! So ugly!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@kelsey17  Despite the hopes expressed by some, I don't see this show ever getting markedly better... Even on those rare occasions when they come up with a potentially good story line they seem unable to execute it very well... Moreover, they seem determined to rehash every plot point from years ago but essentially add nothing to the mix and hence the resurrection of Delia...

Don't really think Nate needed Devon's permission to sell the condo, since Neil left it to him and my only lamentation about this is I really like the tack house set and can't fathom why they brought it out of cold storage and, in fact, upgraded it for the few short weeks Adam has been in it... Of course, this could be another instance where the writers, thinking in the short term, didn't know where they were headed...

Kyle and Lola bring nothing to this show... She's completely pointless, but it's sort of a waste with him, as he had the potential to prove interesting... If they think for a minute that bringing in her mother to throw a wrench in their nuptials is going to upset the audience, they'd be fooling themselves... I don't know anyone who is interested in this duo, much less rooting for them... Ditto for Tessa and Mariah... No one cares and, in fact, I think if they took a poll they would see clearly that a huge segment of the audience has never had and will never have any interest whatsoever in Tessa...

I keep thinking I'm going to give up and move on but then get sucked back in... Not sure, though, for how much longer... Seems like the show has had every opportunity for improvement but never really does... As much as I like the new Adam and as interesting as it might be to see where he goes, I'm not sure that one aspect is enough to hold my focus...

Contributor

Today's show was so boring.

Call the Health Inspector!!  Did anyone notice, Lola puts her ring on the plate, the busboy puts the plate with ring in the dirty dishes container, the ring shows up on the plate with a piece of cake!  They use dirty plates for their special desserts.

Honored Contributor

Updated June 20: Soaps.com has learned that Melissa Claire Egan’sfirst airdate upon her return to Young and Restless as Chelsea will be Friday June 28, according to Soap Opera Digest.

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

https://soaps.sheknows.com/the-young-and-the-restless/news/543885/michelle-stafford-reacts-iconic-ph...

WOW! She looks amazing! I want to know her secrests, lol, for looking so good. 

I know everyone is not thrilled for her coming back but, to me, she will always be Phyllis.