Respected Contributor

Re: 🌸🥀 Y&R JUNE 2019 SPOILERS! 🥀🌸

I think the extra special word for Tess's "singing" is......

Image result for sounds like caterwauling

Honored Contributor

Tuesday - Mariah urges Tess to get her guitar. Glad I have other plans.
Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:
Tuesday - Mariah urges Tess to get her guitar. Glad I have other plans.

Oh Auntie @AuntG come on now... Surely you can't intend to miss our little songbird do her thing... Why, just think, when she's a diva we can all say we knew her way back when... You know, from the fire escape...

Related image

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Sorry... Just not feeling it with the soaps these days. Both this one and B&B have just gotten so incredibly stupid it's painful to try to watch, even when giving the fast forward a serious workout... I'm sort of enjoying the new Adam, but they're pushing him too hard and sending him too far over the top... Aside from his antics, there's really nothing interesting going on here and the incessant, endless stolen baby story line over on B&B has just grown roots, it's been going on for so long... Stolen babies, right up there with DNA tampering as another soap staple, one supposes... Both have grown very tedious...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I suppose the dimwits running this ship thought that was a big, dramatic reveal yesterday, ending with a shot of Stafford but having her say nothing... Note to show runners: it wasn't... 

Once again, if they really think the salvation of this show is to resurrect former actors and a few relatively lame characters (Kevin, Chloe and, to some extent, Chelsea), while at the same time continuing to focus on the likes of Kyle and Lola, Tessa and Mariah, Abby and Nate and Devon with whoever... I think they're in for a not so pleasant surprise... and anyone still watching this dog is in for a not so joyful ride...

Esteemed Contributor

Sharon's over-reacting, along with her over-acting, devouncing Adam for wanting his son back was not only wrong and senseless, but shocking - seems she did not react that strongly when Numbnutz took the kid from her??!!!?  And Numbnutz' asking Victor to go to a t-ball game certainly came out of the blue - also totally senseless!Woman Surprised

To all that, subject us to MT and the gang - WOW!  Painful! Totally painful watching this today.  In fact, it turned joyful for Eddy, my furbaby, lost my appetite so he got some extra lunch!Woman LOL

Hope it goes better tomorrow!

Esteemed Contributor

I am thinking after all the singing today and Tessa storyline she HAS TO BE RELATED TO SOMEONE HIGH ON THE Y & R executive board.................this has been going on WAYYY to long and i don't see anyone rushing out to buy her CD's !

I don't mind Mariah....but since when is she running Tessa's career ( Ana hardly said a word today)...thought she was supposed to have made the deal with Devon & Ana and had them re-sign Tessa and at this point be out of the production picture.....................

So now that Mariah is head of a corporation.....don't you think she would be working at it every day???  She has been in the coffee shop and counseling  Kyle & Devon.

Kyle is never at work anymore.....only meeting up with Lola every 5 mins..........and she is NEVER at the restaurant she dreamed about all her life............the other day i checked again in the Society scene and NO FOOD

on any tables...just drinks.....BUT someone did get a snack at the bar................still not sure what they kept saying about Society having a "upscale menu"............snack food?

Guessing now Adam will BLACKMAIL Michael into working for him to get custody by refusing to let Chloe go unless he fights for Christain for him...............

I was hoping for a REAL battle between Michael and Adam's attorney.............again...prob won't happen

Esteemed Contributor

@kelsey17. I was thinking Michael working for Adam too 'cause of the way Adam told Michael everyone has a price.

Also think Adam will join Victor - he'll run Newman in exchane for the 'right' verdict in the custody case.  Then he'll reel Sharon in once he got Christian back.  What do you think?

Honored Contributor

Hope somebody knocks him off is what I'm hoping.

somebody call Luca from the Godfather.

Esteemed Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

@kelsey17. I was thinking Michael working for Adam too 'cause of the way Adam told Michael everyone has a price.

Also think Adam will join Victor - he'll run Newman in exchane for the 'right' verdict in the custody case.  Then he'll reel Sharon in once he got Christian back.  What do you think?

I can't figure Victor these days....the whole wanting Adam to run everything right away makes no sense to me....but he seems to side with EVERYTHING with Adam........

I loved Sharon telling Adam off today....just wish that would be the end of it...but  we will all know she will 

give in as time goes by.....and i do think in the end Adam will get custody of Christian breaking some laws/morals...

But thinking  Chelsea will show up and maybe convince him to not fight for Christian if she comes back to him...thought that might be the result of Nicks phone call to her