Honored Contributor

Re: 🌸🥀 Y&R JUNE 2019 SPOILERS! 🥀🌸

[ Edited ]

I guess we're expected to be celebrating old home week in Genoa City, what with Chloe's return... and Kevin's return... and Chelsea's return... and Stafford's return... and YET another battle royal over custody... All that and Devon 'dedicates' the stage in a restaurant to Neil... I'm just not sure I can take it all in... All that excitement... Sigh... Yawn... Reaching for the remote... Hitting delete...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Sharon needs her cataracts removed to dump hot Rey for that skinny/ugly

Adam the weasal. I wouldn't give him a backward glance, unlike, Rey.

tee hee, tee hee

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SharkE... Now, now... in fairness to Share and Sharon alike... it might not be cataracts... I'm suspecting she's had at least one too many shots of Botox, such that it's now impossible for her to blink... You know how hard it is to focus with dry eyes...

Smiley Very Happy

As for the boys... well,  personally not wanting to do the hokey-pokey with either of them, but see Adam as lean rather than skinny and certainly don't think he's ugly... And then there are all those millions.. Rey... Meh... he has a nice body, if he'd just lose the perpetual five o'clock shadow, along with the trademark sour and dour expression... Oh, and stop dragging his knuckles, Alley Oop style...  Oop-oop... Alley Oop-Oop... Besides, in no way would I want to be hooked in with the baggage known as Lola... 

Smiley Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

One thing I give Sharon the street treat is she's holding up well even in close ups. Her Dr. is first class. Woman is right at 50 and is the best dresser on there. Lauren is built like a brick 'house' and she's older then Sharon and has them all beat. Just that hair ! Please get a modern 'do'.

You notice how Eric is losing muscle mass ? His shoulders in suits now are drooping  getting thinner. Wonder how long he 's planning to work ?

Honored Contributor

Adam looks like Opie Taylor. Jug eared 

Honored Contributor

@SahmIam That was a great post!  I enjoyed reading it.  I also like Sharon (I know, I'm probably in the minority...well..two of us...Ha!).

I do remember now about her mother coming.  These writers just can't help making this show into ......(insert your own word)....as for me...I like the oldies but goodies.

I STILL don't care for that new Adam but he does have that onery scowl down....I already can't stand him!  I don't find him the least attractive.

We're supposed to believe that Kevin thinks Adam and Phyllis are/were an 'item'?  Come on!  If he was really so great at the computer he'd have done his research and known that there'd been very little interaction between Adam and Phyllis since he'd gotten back.  Besides, if he thinks Adam is the scum he really is, he'd gladly throw Phyllis under the bus (and not give up Chloe).

Oh!  I'm sooooo excited to see little Chatty Cathie...(Chloe's kid).  Is Esther watching her?  I thought I heard Kevin tell everyone she was with Esther but was he lying?  That kid must think she's an orphan....I mean she spends less time with her parents ......why wouldn't she think that?

I take notes sometimes when I watch TV shows.  So Sharon keeps talking about her and Adam's history.  I remember some of it, but these writers are making it seem like their HISTORY went on for months and months.  I don't remember it lasting that long?

Yes, I think Friday's episode really shows what an excellent actor Victor/Eric Braedon really is.  He brings his A game every episode he's in.  I feel that way about Jack/Peter Bergman.  He's a good actor and does his job well.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 , even with her history of many, many men, I like Sharon too. I just laugh at all the funny names posters give some of these characters. Lowlife, Phlem, Share and Sharon alike. Whenever we get a new character, I want to see what nickname they come up with.

Honored Contributor

@AuntG  I'm like you.  I enjoy the nicknames the other posters give these characters.

I've never been a person who thinks fast or come up with clever words or ideas.

I know someone like that.  But that's definitely not me.

I don't know if you ever watch "Real Housewives of New York"?  There's a woman on there named Betthany (two t's).  She comes up with some of the most clever digs and words, phrases, etc.  Sometimes they aren't nice, but they're always very clever and 'off the cuff' (as they say).

Sometimes I sit there watching the show, just to see her.  The episode this past week was especially ......well...Bettany at her best (and worst).  Sometimes I have to back up and listen again to what she's saying.  It's a combination of New Yorker talking fast and I don't want to miss a word.  Ha!

Take care and have a nice weekend.

Honored Contributor

Victurdia is my fav nick name.

All these idiots help their enemy, helping them with millions of dollars.

Sharon wants to be den mother to everybody she probably don't know where she dumped off Faith last.

Bet Nicki is checking the Will she'll give the money to Nick to buy back

Dark Horse.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@loveschocolate  and Y&R Ladies thought I would post this here also since it could possibly affect both GH and Y&R.  I'm sick of this. You would think these two soaps could expand their hiring past this little group of actors that seem to be in such demand they have to keep trading them back and forth.

RUMOR ALERT: Billy Miller OUT At General Hospital?

Billy Miller General Hospital

Social media came alive this weekend with the news that Billy Miller is most likely leaving General Hospital and the role of Drew Cain. This can mean a lot for the small soap opera world.

According to TV Source, they’ve received word that Miller has decided to exit the soap he’s called home for nearly five years. Some fans are devastated by the rumor, while others see that it makes sense.

Miller signed on to play Jason Morgan and he did for about two years, after first playing an amnesiac Jason. Then, Original Recipe Jason, Steve Burton returned, and it turned out Miller’s character wasn’t Jason at all. He was his twin brother, Andrew Cain.

Due to Drew’s plastic surgery after first arriving in Port Charles and getting run over by a car, he didn’t look at all like the actual Jason, his identical twin.

Since Burton returned, Miller’s Cain has been lingering in storyline limbo. The triangle between him, Jason, and Sam fizzled out when the writers had Sam decide to divorce Drew within months of Jason’s return.

The cast of Drew’s memories was but on the WAY back burner as he has them on a flash drive, but doesn’t want to lose his new memories. So, lately, all Drew has done was watch the son he never knew die and comfort Kim.

Perhaps the character has run his course on the show. And, as expected, this rumor has fans wondering if Miller will make his way back to his Emmy-winning role as Billy Abbott on The Young and the Restless.

Currently, GH alum Jason Thompson plays Billy, but YR has shown if an original actor wants to return, they will quickly make that happen, as in the case of Gina Tognoni being let go as Phyllis for Michelle Stafford‘s comeback starting Monday.

Would this then mean Thompson would return to GH as Dr. Patrick Drake? Might Robin return with him on a more full-time basis?

If this rumor of Miller’s GH departure is true, it can have a ripple effect between two soaps that always seem to be in a casting competition.

SourceSmiley FrustratedoapHub

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.