Honored Contributor

Re: 🌸🥀 Y&R JUNE 2019 SPOILERS! 🥀🌸

@trenet wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@kelsey17 wrote:

Seriously.....we couldn't go ONE day without seeing Kyle and Lola making out...ugh.

But of course @kelsey17  because our esteemed writers have promised us we'll see them 'steaming up the screen' this summer... Aren't you excited... No? I'm not either... Disgusted maybe, but not excited...

@kelsey17 @stevieb 

There’s something steaming on the sidewalk.  It the entire plot/writing/acting of Kyle & Lola. 

@trenet  Not to put too fine a point on it, but let us know when the flies are off it and it turns white... Maybe then, it'll be safe to tune back in...

Smiley Surprised

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

The person who thought shirtless Cane in Tracy’s fantasies was a desirable idea has severe mental problems.  

If they wanted/needed a story within a story device, a far better book idea would have been about a Dina character.  

It would have made more sense and be more interesting when Tracy is reading to Dina to have her imagining herself.  

Also, we could see more of the wonderful acting of Marla Adams. 

Perhaps John could return for a few episodes and there could also be a handsome, suave Frenchman.

Alain Delon, Jean-Paul Belmondo, Jean Gabin. (Are they still alive? Dina meeting one of them in the Alzheimer’s home and having a new romance might be interesting.)

Trusted Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Love-love-love seeing Victor rip Cricket a new one...

Am so hoping, however, that this does not portend that we'll be seeing much more of her and her bumbling police chief husband...

@stevieb 

It was terrific, wasn’t it?  A classic Victor scene.  I actually rewound and watched again!   I can think of satisfying ways to see more of Cricket, most involve her quiet and flat.  Where’s Phyllis with car (or steamroller) - or an Acme safe or anvil. 

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

Forgive me for a second Ms. Chocolate, but, I was worried that maybe in real life Eric Braedon was terminallly ill. I found this online and thought I would share it without starting a new thread.

Lately on Young and the Restless, spoilers show Dr Nate has been giving Victor treatments. There is a drug that can help symptoms and improve quality of life. But there is only one cure – and this is huge. The cure for PNH is a bone marrow transplant. Ideally, the bone marrow comes from a sibling. Since that won’t happen, the next best thing is one of Victor Newman’s kids. This could explain why Adam Newman is so important.

Maybe Victor had Adam tested and knows he’s the only match. Another lingering question from Y&R fans is whether Eric Braeden is sick. The answer is no. This is just a soap plot. By all accounts, Eric Braeden Gudegast is in great shape and isn’t suffering from anything. So, relax and enjoy this CBS soap plot with no worries. Braeden is not sick. Victor Newman is sick but a cure may be on the horizon, tease Y&R spoilers. Watch and see.

Good to know about Eric @SharkE but remember too, Victor does have a brother, Matt, and, in fact, Matt was seen on the show not too long ago, though I don't remember the context in which they brought him back. He wasn't around for long.

@stevieb    yeah, who knows in this show. Adam would want him to die anyway, and wouldn't do the bone marrow transplant. LOL Poor Victurdia

she always gets (((((((((( in the end.

Honored Contributor

@trenet Ugh!  Top Cop's (?) wifey shows up every now and then!  

OMG!  Thank goodness I wasn't laying in bed eating my Creamsickle when it showed the two of them laying on the blanket like a bunch of teenagers.....again....Ugh!

These writers will do anything to get her in there every now and then!  Victor played her really well.  That was the Victor we all know.

Sometimes I have to wonder if Sharon Case (Sharon) ever turns to the director and says, "Really??? You really want me to say this (or that) and you want me to act that dumb or clueless???"

Here she is flopping in Adam's arms know Rey...her manly man (??) is right upstairs (was that after they did the deed) and she's flopping in Adam's arms?

I don't think I ever heard any of the males in the Rosales family complain about money being spent on them....am I wrong?  I mean Rey just moved into Sharon's house and gave Sharon's upstairs she shack to his sister.  He took care of two problems at once.  No rent to be paid by him or his sister...That Rey....he's a gosh darn genius, isn't he?

Get ready people because I think we're going to have to watch Tracy act out with Cane (in black and white because we're too stupid to not know it's pretend from the book) her book.....as she reads it out loud to her Mom.

I haven't watched today's episode yet.  I hope it doesn't start today; as I'm exhausted and don't want to fall asleep too early....nightmares.

I guess they don't know what to do with the two of them, so they thought this scenario up....

So who's it asked what's it to marry him even though he's still married?  When she was acting all weird I told Bill the cat...."I wonder if she's pregnant"...but she was just trying to figure out where her momma was...go figure...who cares?

I'm not the brightest light blub in the group (obviously)....but even I know we're getting ready to be introduced to Momma Rosales...

Now you might ask me why I say that?  Well, because Lola was talking with Summer about Mom's and what pains they can be and bla bla....get ready, she's a coming!  Betcha???!!!

Phew!  I'm going to go watch the show.  You guys are great.  If it wasn't for all of you, I wouldn't know what's going on.  My pointer fast forward finger gets to goin' and before I know it....I'm done with the show.

Esteemed Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

@Danky wrote:

Does anyone else fast forward the black and white segments of Tracy's

novel ? It is boring and kind of far fetched.......Did we see a picture of Tracy completely clothed talking to Cane shirtless ? They should have interesting "love" scenes...

@Danky , I fast forward through all those silly scenes. 

Yes....as soon as i see the black & white i FF.....just a ridiculous storyline............and Caine is just so.....icky....and i also FF through Kyle and Lola.............

and even Victor with this sickness storyline is just ridiculous and he is super selfish and he talks so nasty to Nick and Victoria and is so nice to  Adam......if i was Nick or Victoria i would finally see the light with Victor's obsession with Adam and give up...........hopefully Nick will stay steadfast and not fall for Victors sad story.

Honored Contributor

I just don't get it. Do these writers ever actually watch the show? If they do then they have to realize what manure they're putting out there with Kyle and Lola, Traci and Cane, Maria, Tessa, Devon... and so on... and on... and on... Have they ever just stopped and thought, 'Gee, maybe Cane's story line has gone as far as it can go and it's time to write him out'... or 'Gee, aren't Kyle and Lola getting a bit over the top sickening'... Come on, it doesn't take a genius to know what you're putting out there on the public airwaves is essentially pollution...

Note to @Annabellethecat66... Yes, Mamacita Rosales is due in town soon to haunt Kyle and Lolife's wedding planning... It was announced some weeks ago that Eva LaRue, formerly of All My Children, is playing Celeste... I know how happy that makes you, but really, no need for thanks...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

My thoughts:

I enjoyed seeing Victor at the very end giving himself the "I will NOT lose this battle" raised fists. This is who the character is and Eric Braedon can NEVER be replaced. Love seeing him doing Victor proud.

Loving Adam.Loving how he sees right through each character and says what is true about them. Honestly, he and Mia would have been a dangerous couple in GC, lol. 

The entire Kevin and Michael thing is too confusing. It's as if the writers are doing this as they go (even though it was months ago).

Liking Summer and her concern for Phylis though she needs to do what (GASP) Lola did with her mom: love her from a distance. 

Sharon. I like Sharon. I really do. But man, the ships must sail in and out without ANY issue, you know what I'm saying? 

Nick and his brooding face.....bleh.

Tracy and her book scenes.....bleh.

Detective Bumbles and Cricket in the park.....barf.

And WHAT IS UP WITH LOLA'S RING???!!!  I can't even tell what the heck it is!! HUGE disapointment with that.

Occasional Contributor

I have been gone awhile but have been reading all the posts. I agree on everything. The s/l that bug me the most is Kyle and Lowlife! First of all I would not respect a man who acted like that with me. Being a wonderful boyfriend/husband is one thing, being a wimp and passive and giving in to my every demand is servant.

Next is Tessa. Its bad enough that Dina is now in a nursing home, but to torture her with Tessa singing is adding insult to injury. Has the woman suffered enough? Not to be funny but its a good thing she cant remember. She can forget all about until next time.

Tracys book. Her accent is terrible. Is she trying to sound New York? New Jersey? Chicago? When she reads as she is writing I laugh, the whole concept is stupid.

Kane talked about possibly moving to Lakewood, Is he?

Bringing Kevin back. Stupid he brings nothing to any s/l

Ana/Tessa/Mariah/Jett/Elena/Devon boring, boring and boring.

Society, their open all day now? I thought it was a dinner/night club? Lola doesnt seem to be there very often. Must have another great chef for the brunch crowd, and where did Fen go? He was hired with Tessa to be a waiter. Did I miss something? I dont remember his parting scene. 

As for Adam he is ok, he is growing on me. I think he will make a good villian.

Sharon, she is a loose cannon. who knows what she will do. 

So happy that Victor squashed that bug Cricket. Best scene and she didn't have a leg to hop on. I wish she and her airhead detective who couldn't solve a paper trail case would leave. 

So thats it. I have missed you all and Im glad Im back to post and heart some more!

formally hsawaknow member since 2011 and 4000 posts
Honored Contributor

@hsawaknow3 , welcome back! ❤️