Respected Contributor

Re: 🌸🥀 Y&R JUNE 2019 SPOILERS! 🥀🌸

[ Edited ]

I watched today only because I had a bunch of clothes to iron!  Can't say I like new Adam.  He is a bit too swarmy looking for me.   I did enjoy Abby telling off Victoria.  

I see they have dragged in Billy and Victoria into Tracy's wierd imagination.  I sitll don't get the Kyle and Lola storyline.  It would have been better soap writing (in my opinion) if they just had Summer blackmail him into the marriage and left them together for awhile.  As it is, Kyle and Lola are just too sickly sweet to take. 

Regular Contributor

In 2007, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved the orphan drug eculizumab (Soliris®) as a treatment for PNH. This is the first drug to be approved for this disorder.

Soliris does not cure PNH but halts the breakdown of red blood cells and can reduce the risk of thrombosis and improve overall quality of life.

Soliris works by blocking the complement system of the body that inadvertently destroys PNH red blood cells. Because it blocks part of the body’s natural immune system, Soliris increases the risk of meningococcal infections.

Therefore, patients must be vaccinated with a meningococcal vaccine at least two weeks prior to receiving the first dose of Soliris. For additional information about the drug, contact:

https://rarediseases.org/rare-diseases/paroxysmal-nocturnal-hemoglobinuria/

Respected Contributor

Does anyone else fast forward the black and white segments of Tracy's

novel ? It is boring and kind of far fetched.......Did we see a picture of Tracy completely clothed talking to Cane shirtless ? They should have interesting "love" scenes...

Honored Contributor

@Danky wrote:

novel ? It is boring and kind of far fetched.......Did we see a picture of Tracy completely clothed talking to Cane shirtless ? They should have interesting "love" scenes...

@Danky , I fast forward through all those silly scenes. 

Honored Contributor

Summary for Friday, June 14th from soaps.com:

At Sharon’s place, she tells Rey he didn’t have to sleep on the couch. She wonders if he is done with her. Rey’s not even close to being done with her, but feels she’s been different since Adam’s returned – she’s putting him first. Sharon never meant to let him come between them. Rey asks her to be honest about what’s going on with her and Adam. Sharon cares about Adam and feels guilty for unleashing a monster, however, she thinks Adam has also gotten into Rey’s head.

At the tackhouse, Adam reserves a suite by phone – he’ll be checking in later today. He disconnects, then gets a call from Kevin who demands to know, “Where is she?” Adam claims he doesn’t know where she is and says he’s irritated. Kevin hollers he’ll wish he’d stayed dead if he doesn’t have her by day’s end. Adam likes his spirit and says, “Let’s meet.”

On Crimson Lights patio, Tessa’s keyed up about meeting with Ana. Mariah’s with her whatever she decides. Inside, Michael’s counting the hours until Lauren will get back from upcoming trip. They canoodle until Jack appears. He has no news about Phyllis, but Michael’s still unconcerned. Jack reveals he’s tagging along on Lauren’s trip. She’s excited to take the private jet and kisses Michael.

Later, Ana arrives – she thought it would be just her and Tessa. Mariah explains Tessa’s her client now. Ana asks if Tessa’s considering coming back to LP – and wants to hear from her. Mariah leaves and Tessa and Ana work out a deal – Ana will learn how to work with Tessa and Mariah, while Tessa agrees to speak up and not let Mariah do her dirty work. Tessa will stay true to her sound, and Ana will add polish and shine.

At Dark Horse, Adam scoffs at Kevin thinking he has him scared. He reminds Adam he can access his phone and finances; make his life hell. Adam warns he’d have to retaliate, then concedes he has Chloe. Kevin needs proof she’s alright. Adam dials a number and lets them briefly. Kevin asks Adam what he wants. Adam wants Phyllis, who shouldn’t have been dragged into it. He warns if Chloe comes after him again it will be the last thing she ever does. Kevin strikes a deal. Adam has one more thing; Kevin must to stay in town and be useful – Adam owns him now. Kevin agrees. Michael arrives and Adam excuses himself. Michael asks Kevin what the hell he’s doing with Adam Newman. Kevin would rather not say. Michael thinks he’s acting squirrely. Kevin insists nothing’s wrong and leaves. Michael looks grim.

Mariah arrives at Sharon’s house with news and senses tension. Rey stays home as Sharon and Mariah leave for Society. Adam arrives and Rey tells him Sharon’s out. He accuses him of playing games with Sharon’s head and warns her future is with him. Rey further advises Adam to get a life elsewhere and delivers another warning. Outside, Adam smiles.

At Society, Mariah announces she’s the new head of Power Communications. Sharon’s thrilled and thinks she’s got this. Mariah learns Rey’s upset about Adam and asks Sharon to be honest with her. Sharon admits Adam has unresolved feelings for her. Mariah digs. Sharon insists she shut him down. Mariah warns her not to let him ruin what she has with Rey.

In Los Angeles, Jack talks up Lauren to their business associate, and Lauren teases Jack for photobombing with the company logo. They decide they’re a pretty good team and toast to success. After a delicious meal, Jack and Lauren enthuse about their ‘likes’ on social media. The associate leaves, and Jack suggests extending their trip. Lauren thinks he’s avoiding the realities of his life in Genoa City. Jack realizes he has to make some changes. Lauren will hold him to it.

Mariah returns to Crimson Lights and gets up to speed on Ana and Tessa’s agreement. The trio enthuse about showing the world they’re a force to be reckoned with. Later, Tessa thanks Mariah for believing in her and they kiss.

Sharon returns home and promises Rey she won’t let Adam or anyone else come between them. Rey’s been through this with Mia. Sharon snaps, “I’m not Mia.” She asks him, “Trust us.” Rey loves her, but they’ve both been hurt by lies. Sharon says he’s the one that she wants.

In the tackhouse, Adam cancels his room reservation – he’s realized he’s better off right where he is.

Kevin enters the room he’s keeping Phyllis captive, but she’s escaped out the window. Michael appears – Kevin has explaining to do.

Phyllis’ leg is seen as she drives a car and follows the GPS to Vegas.

Next on The Young and the Restless:

Nick tells Adam he’s lucky he doesn’t shove those papers right down his throat, then explains to Victoria that Adam’s suing him for full custody of Christian.

Honored Contributor

Forgive me for a second Ms. Chocolate, but, I was worried that maybe in real life Eric Braedon was terminallly ill. I found this online and thought I would share it without starting a new thread.

Lately on Young and the Restless, spoilers show Dr Nate has been giving Victor treatments. There is a drug that can help symptoms and improve quality of life. But there is only one cure – and this is huge. The cure for PNH is a bone marrow transplant. Ideally, the bone marrow comes from a sibling. Since that won’t happen, the next best thing is one of Victor Newman’s kids. This could explain why Adam Newman is so important.

Maybe Victor had Adam tested and knows he’s the only match. Another lingering question from Y&R fans is whether Eric Braeden is sick. The answer is no. This is just a soap plot. By all accounts, Eric Braeden Gudegast is in great shape and isn’t suffering from anything. So, relax and enjoy this CBS soap plot with no worries. Braeden is not sick. Victor Newman is sick but a cure may be on the horizon, tease Y&R spoilers. Watch and see.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

@Danky wrote:

I watch it in real time and it is simply awful. I usually read a book at the same time that's why most of the time I have no real idea what is going on....

Trusted Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@kelsey17 wrote:

Seriously.....we couldn't go ONE day without seeing Kyle and Lola making out...ugh.

But of course @kelsey17  because our esteemed writers have promised us we'll see them 'steaming up the screen' this summer... Aren't you excited... No? I'm not either... Disgusted maybe, but not excited...

@kelsey17 @stevieb 

There’s something steaming on the sidewalk.  It the entire plot/writing/acting of Kyle & Lola. 

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Forgive me for a second Ms. Chocolate, but, I was worried that maybe in real life Eric Braedon was terminallly ill. I found this online and thought I would share it without starting a new thread.

Lately on Young and the Restless, spoilers show Dr Nate has been giving Victor treatments. There is a drug that can help symptoms and improve quality of life. But there is only one cure – and this is huge. The cure for PNH is a bone marrow transplant. Ideally, the bone marrow comes from a sibling. Since that won’t happen, the next best thing is one of Victor Newman’s kids. This could explain why Adam Newman is so important.

Maybe Victor had Adam tested and knows he’s the only match. Another lingering question from Y&R fans is whether Eric Braeden is sick. The answer is no. This is just a soap plot. By all accounts, Eric Braeden Gudegast is in great shape and isn’t suffering from anything. So, relax and enjoy this CBS soap plot with no worries. Braeden is not sick. Victor Newman is sick but a cure may be on the horizon, tease Y&R spoilers. Watch and see.

Good to know about Eric @SharkE but remember too, Victor does have a brother, Matt, and, in fact, Matt was seen on the show not too long ago, though I don't remember the context in which they brought him back. He wasn't around for long.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

@Danky wrote:

@loveschocolate  @Danky  I do too... along with SO much else...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...