Honored Contributor

Re: 🌸🥀 Y&R JUNE 2019 SPOILERS! 🥀🌸

@threecees wrote:

I am so tired of hearing Nick say "My Son" to Adam over and over.

Reminds me of Lauren when she wouldn't shut up about her son,

"The Rock Star".

Also, waiting for Sharon to call Rey Adam's name during one of

their romps. Rey is on to her, she is just so dumb. Then Rey will

be packing his bags and Mommy having another talk with her

daughter.

Surprised she can keep them all clear in her mind... Can hear her now...

Ohhhhhhh Nick, Oops, I mean Jack, I mean Victor, I mean Brad, I mean Adam, I mean Dylan, I mean Scott, I mean Nick (again), I mean Rey... And various and assorted others along the way... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@Danky wrote:

Where is JT ?

@Danky  Another fiction... Despite that he acted as he did because of a documented and treated medical problem, he's been locked away in the big house... 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@threecees wrote:

I am so tired of hearing Nick say "My Son" to Adam over and over.

Reminds me of Lauren when she wouldn't shut up about her son,

"The Rock Star".

Also, waiting for Sharon to call Rey Adam's name during one of

their romps. Rey is on to her, she is just so dumb. Then Rey will

be packing his bags and Mommy having another talk with her

daughter.

@threecees  Nick is unbearable and delusional... When Adam was sent-up, he asked Nick to look after the child. That was well before everyone thought he was blown to smithereens and then resurfaced. I'm not sure what Nick doesn't get about the reality that the kid is not his and at the very least a less nasty demeanor might be called for so that just maybe Adam would agree to move more slowly... There's nothing like telling someone 'absolutely no' to make them dig in their heels... In my book, Nick is just a giant size DB... I really hope to see him brought down a notch or five... And please, someone tell him to shave... That pattern of facial hair does nothing at all for him... 

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb  Maybe another visit to the nuthouse soon for Sharon.

Too many men, shouldn't have her young daughter seeing her

always confused about life and love.

She get the key from a male nurse to escape when she gives him

a night of passion.

Still waiting for the opening of "Sharon's"

Coming soon, just days away, Summer 2019!Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@threecees  Share and Sharon alike's Place... has hit a snag... Neil unexpectedly left the apartment to Smarmy Nate and Tired Jill is about to do a flyover, so they can't begin converting the Chancellor House until she leaves town again... The men of Genoa City will just have to wait, though most of them have, as they say, been there and done that already... Still, the little cottage just isn't big enough for a cast of thousands... Besides, it sits on the Newman ranch and there could be problems getting the men past security... Oh wait, that's right, there is no security... But truly, by now, she must have an entire wing named after her at Fairview, so that's always an option once Grim-faced Rey wakes up and smells, well, whatever he wakes up and smells... and tosses her aside, as so many have done before him...

Esteemed Contributor

I really LOVE this new AdamHeart!!!!!  I think he's the best:  he has already managed to reek havoc between Witchatoria, Numbnutz and Sharon and Rey in basically one swell swoop.....and, stymied poor crazy Kevin - as a bonus while retaining Chloe!!!Woman LOL

I also like the suave smoothness he emanates - he's the closest thing to the class and slyness of The Mustache.  Think they did a good job with this actor in representing Victor's offspring who will someday have the keys to the Newman Kingdom. 

I admit, never watched MM and realize Justin has his following, but, watch closely this Adam - someone might agree with me - hopefully!

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme New Adam has completely won me over and as far as I'm concerned has already made Adam his... Hartley was a very different Adam, kinder and not as conniving and while he was custom made for the steamy love scenes, his Adam wasn't written to be a man to take control. The new guy is much better than one might have hoped and his youth isn't bothering me a bit... Muhney was good but, as noted, is in the history books...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

On the down side, Adam's story lines make everything else pale by comparison. I can hardly stand to watch this show anymore, unless he's on screen and preferably, not interacting with Sharon, who I'm just really tired of. I really hope they don't push those two together again or there'll be absolutely no reason to continue watching at all. The show's history is important, but really, there's no reason to continue repeating it. And yet it seems like all we're getting is a rehash of who and what have gone before.

Honored Contributor

I also think this Adam is a pretty attractive guy... Not drop dead gorgeous, not a steaming hunk of man, but nice looking... Of all Victor's children, he seems to have gotten the best genes... Then again, nothing against her, but Nicki isn't his mother...

Honored Contributor

That summary of Kevin's life was pretty interesting.