Respected Contributor

Re: 🌸🥀 Y&R JUNE 2019 SPOILERS! 🥀🌸

[ Edited ]

@kelsey17 wrote:

Boy these writers are really sad and have no imagination...

After watching today's show i COULDN'T BELIEVE that they are doing the SAME storyline with Devon and Elena and with Kyle and Lola...............Rich guy, poor girl...gets mad when rich guy spends money on them and they get indignent..........for a second  i was like "this is just like Kyle and Lola"?  Rich guy apologizing.........couldn't these writers think of anything ELSE??.............

And hard to believe Kevin would think Adam and Phyllis were a couple after seeing them together only a couple times..........really???  not too believable.....oh boy

I thought the exact same thing! Rich guy gives his "poor little lady" a nice purse,student  loan payoff etc. and what do the "ladies" (I use the term loosely) do? They get MAD at the guys!!!! Totally unbelievable and redundant! We've already seen this stupid SL just a while ago and it didn't make sense then OR now. Any woman I've ever known would be delighted with a designer purse from her richie rich boyfriend on her birthday and to PAY off student loans? She should be turning cartwheels NOT yelling at the guy. STUPID writing.....and I'm feeling stupid to keep on watching this show much longer....and I am a LOOOOONG time viewer. Horrible writing. An insult to the longtime Y&R actors and to us.

Respected Contributor

@silkyk @kelsey17 That was one of the reasons I had to go and do something else today!  So dumb!  

I'm no fan of Devon but if he wants to pay my bills off ...Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

I think Eric Braeden/Victor realized a long time ago he's very important to the show.  In my opinion, he's right!

Think of how long the show's been on TV.  Now think of all the people us "old-timers" (of the show) have seen come and go...  The one constant character (irreplaceable is Victor/Braeden).

I'm so late to the party (so to speak) I'm still trying to figure out how getting shot in the stomach brings back a person's memory.

Honored Contributor

I'm watching today's episode.  I always throw a little fit when I have to go into depth about who I am when right in the beginning I say, "I'm paying this or that bill, bla bla".  Then when they want every form of identification, I say, "Look!  If you know someone who'll pay off my bills.....please introduce them to me".  

Now I can send them to Devon!

I guess the 'club' restaurant is feeling the 'pain' of not as many people eating there since Abby opened up her place?  No one mentions it much anymore.

They've turned Jack into an angel these days.  He's everywhere 'helping and spreading cheer'.  I can't remember the last time I saw him in anything other than a suit, white shirt and tie.

They're just dumping this Adam/Chloe/kidnapping thingy in our laps.  First we're all hearing from this....

So, which would he have done?  When would he have kidnapped Chloe?  If memory serves he had amnesia FROM the explosion (which is when Chloe was there).  How could he remember enough to kidnap Chloe AFTER the explosion.....???  I'm confused.

Does anyone remember hearing how long it's been since the explosion and Adam's been roving around Las Vegas?  So we're supposed to accept that Kevin's been hanging around Genoa City just waiting for Adam to show back up....he's been waiting and looking for Adam this entire time?  I have a headache.  This is just too much for my pea size brain.

I fast forwarded over Devon and who's it doing the deed.  Did they get busy on the couch?  Where are all of the people who 'supposedly' live with Devon?  They walk around in their almost clothes all of the time, never worrying who will show up.

I can't stand the way Summer is constantly 'forgiving' her mother.  Now that's just not real.  She's always making excuses for having a !@#$ mother.

Honored Contributor

Looks like Chloe's gone off the deep end again....

Oh!  Goody!  And she has Chatty Cathie with her.  I love that little girl.

Does anyone remember how much she talked over Chloe?  It's funny the things I remember.  As if it was yesterday.

So Chloe was sitting in the floor talking to her as they were getting ready to leave (I think it was) and she's talking to the little girl and the little girl is just talking up a storm saying something.....I absolutely loved it!

I wonder if they have her aging out?  Is that what you guys call it?  I wonder if she'll be a teenager this time?  She was so freaking cute!

I can now watch Y&R in about 20 minutes (sometimes even less than that).  It's such a mess....they're trying to keep Devon on the show and putting him with what's it.

There just isn't much story line right now.   I can't wait til we find out where Chelsea has been.  I don't believe she's remarried....what say you guys?

I'm always wrong so if you want to be right....bet against me!  Ha!

I wonder where Stitch went off to.  So many questions????  They could bring back Stitch and that hoodlum kid of his.  Remember, he's the one who tripped up Abby on the stairs and caused her to loose their baby?

Maybe we'll get to see how things are going at Ferncliff.  I've been wondering how Patty and Kitty boo boo is doing.

Oh!  I can barely hold my excitement...calm down Annabelle...calm down....

Honored Contributor

Summary for Tuesday, June 11th from soaps.com:

Sharon arrives at the tackhouse to confront Adam about making Nick choose between his son and his company. Adam reminds her Christian is his child and blames Nick for pushing him to extremes. Sharon argues Nick is the only father Christian knows. Adam just wants to be a father to his sons and questions if Sharon’s truly forgiven him. He suggests there are unresolved feelings between them. Sharon reminds him they were over, and he loved Chelsea. Adam shrugs that she’s walked away. Sharon can’t fill that void. Adam asks, “Can you honestly say you feel nothing for me?” Sharon finds that manipulative – they can’t go back. Adam refuses to believe she’s moved on with that glorified security guard. Sharon storms out.

At the facility, Jack and Traci ask how Dina’s getting on. She doesn’t understand why they’re asking – she doesn’t even know them! Dina complains about being lonely since her children left her there. Jack gives her a phone to contact him anytime. Dina thinks he knows what being lonely feels like and purrs someone like him should be married. Traci speaks about finding love. Jack leaves but pauses emotionally outside. Dina thanks Traci for not abandoning her. Traci enjoys spending time with her. Dina learns Traci’s a novelist and giggles when she says it’s turning into a romantic tale. She asks about the special man in Traci’s life, but Tessa arrives to sing.

At Dark Horse, Nick leaves Phyllis a voicemail to get in touch. On the next call, Nick tries unsuccessfully to find a white knight. Rey arrives, and Nick asks him to track down Phyllis. He adds that even if he loses the company, he still wants Rey to watch Adam. Rey agrees; he’s not interested in working for Adam.

Michael and Kevin hug at Crimson Lights. Michael teases about a kidnapping – he assumes Esther has Bella. He’s puzzled when Kevin says Bella’s with her nanny in Portland. Michael asks Kevin to level with him – what kind of trouble is he in this time? Kevin plays innocent but Michael’s not buying it. He’s still grilling Kevin when Paul arrives with Lauren, who reveals Phyllis is missing. Paul confirms Summer called him – her things were still at the Club. Michael wonders if she’s lying low. Paul asks Kevin to lend his computer expertise, but he has to rush off. Lauren updates Paul and Michael on Phyllis being angry with her, and her appearance at Billy and Victoria’s ceremony with Adam Newman. Later, Lauren frets about Phyllis but wonders what she was thinking with the knockoffs. She’s stunned Michael wouldn’t put it past her to fake her abduction.

At Society, Nick and Jack discuss Phyllis going missing and touch on her mistakes. Nick’s suffering due to one of them now and tells Jack he needs a favor. He updates him on Adam buying his loan – he needs $27 million dollars. Jack realizes he’s hoping for a loan from Jabot, but they’re strapped for cash. He suggests Nick talk to Adam. Nick can’t trust him.

Victor’s surprised to see Nick come to his office. Nick needs his help or he’s going to lose Dark Horse – he owes him for bringing Adam back into their lives. Victor learns of Adam using the company to force Nick to hand over Christian and thinks he was desperate. He recalls Nick’s transgressions against Newman, and Nick reminds him he tried to steal his son too. Does he want him to grovel? Victor won’t give him money, but he’ll leave the door open for him to rejoin Newman Enterprises. Nick accuses him of only caring about winning. Victor counters that Nick’s testing him. Nick says coming was a mistake and goes.

Sharon slams into the house and Rey notices her irritable mood. He asks if everything’s okay and she kisses him and pulls him upstairs to the bedroom while undressing. They make love. Afterward, Sharon dozes and Rey looks at her curiously. Later, Rey asks her if their ‘escape sex’ worked – did she forget about Adam? Sharon admits she saw him. Rey believes he’s getting inside her head.

At the tackhouse, Adam takes a call from Kevin, but Paul arrives about Phyllis, so he disconnects. Paul learns Adam’s planning to move to the Athletic Club and asks him about being seen with Phyllis. Adam relays they had a minor fender-bender. Paul finds her lipstick. Adam admits she was there and asks Paul to let him know if he finds her. After, Nick arrives with the keys to Dark Horse and warns if Adam goes near Christian he’ll tear him apart.

Jack returns to the facility while Tessa’s singing and tells Traci being there is more important than his meeting.

Next on The Young and the Restless:

Paul looks into Phyllis’ disappearance.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Updated June 10: As listed in Soaps.com’s Young and Restless spoilers, Chloe Mitchell will resurface in the coming days, which means Elizabeth Hendrickson returns to Young and the Restless during the week of June 10.

On May 7, Soaps.com brought readers news of Mark Grossman’s debut as Adam Newman, along with Melissa Claire Egan’s Young and Restless return as Chelsea Newman. Now, Elizabeth Hendrickson posted a photo with Greg Rikaart, who is also returning to the CBS soap as Kevin Fisher, and stated, “There’s a lot of love in this picture. And a lot more to come! #daytimeemmys #actress #chloemitchell.” Given the actress used the hashtag #chloemitchell, it means she’s returning to Young and the Restless at some point during the ‘Adam’s back from the dead’ storyline. Hendrickson’s character was responsible for drugging Adam with a tranquilizer dart and presumably for the cabin explosion, which left Adam declared dead. She was last seen on Young and the Restless in February 2017 and currently plays D.A. Margaux Dawson on General Hospital but isn’t the first actress to play double-duty on two soap operas.

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

By the way, I'm interviewing for the Chief of Staff job over at Memorial Hospital. That isn't keeping it real. No doubt Elena will get the job.
Respected Contributor

I think it's so weird that now old Victor has some mysterious soap opera "rare blood disease" & there's never any mention that he's had a freaking heart transplant!  Apparently, he takes no anti-rejection meds!  Must be that GC miracle water or maybe Vic's super-powers.   It seems like any meds he'd  take for the one ailment would mess with the drugs that he should be taking for the other one! 

I hate when they use something that has life-long consequences as a plot device & thne, it's never spoken of again.  Folks that have had heart transplants IRL have to have regular tests & biopsies to make sure they're not starting to reject the organ.