Valued Contributor

Re: 🇺🇸🇺🇸 Y&R JULY 2019 SPOILERS! 🇺🇸🇺🇸

I don't remember but what did Kyle do in New York that wa so bad ?

Esteemed Contributor

@hovis wrote:

I don't remember but what did Kyle do in New York that wa so bad ?

Well, @recipeholigo, I'm just assuming even the writers can't answer that question yetWoman LOL!  I'm hoping it's just a SL to enable them to finally rid us of the Miami Group; or perhaps that's just wishful thinking on my part/

Esteemed Contributor

@kelsey17 wrote:

ok...now i am supposed to believe that Phyllis who is busy savvy  and who would definitly be smart and cunning enough to have everything dealing with the Phoenix hotel

be legal and unbreakable....suddenly didn't read the FINE

PRINT  and realize that the branch of the hotel she was

buying out was in another city??????? come on...........really????

And how many dirty deeds is Michael going to have to perform for Adam before he can get in a position to squish Adam like a bug????.....not sensible to me.........

I do like the bad Michael, @kelsey17 .  I think Adam will get Michael in office and retain control of him.  I'm gonna like the bad-boy Michael.  Together he and Adam can reek havoc in GC and keep this soap interesting.  

And I certainly don't want Adam to get 'squished'!Woman Sad  He tried being nice but his entire family was mean to him from the get-go - ya gotta have some sympathy for the guy!

Esteemed Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

@kelsey17 wrote:

ok...now i am supposed to believe that Phyllis who is busy savvy  and who would definitly be smart and cunning enough to have everything dealing with the Phoenix hotel

be legal and unbreakable....suddenly didn't read the FINE

PRINT  and realize that the branch of the hotel she was

buying out was in another city??????? come on...........really????

And how many dirty deeds is Michael going to have to perform for Adam before he can get in a position to squish Adam like a bug????.....not sensible to me.........

I do like the bad Michael, @kelsey17 .  I think Adam will get Michael in office and retain control of him.  I'm gonna like the bad-boy Michael.  Together he and Adam can reek havoc in GC and keep this soap interesting.  

And I certainly don't want Adam to get 'squished'!Woman Sad  He tried being nice but his entire family was mean to him from the get-go - ya gotta have some sympathy for the guy!

I have absolutely no sympathy for Adam...hahah........

and i love seeing Michael  be bad for the eventual knocking down of Adam ............

I am not saying Adam shouldn't have some kind of relationship with Christian.....BUT custody??? no way

he is a nutcase and will crush anyone and use anyone(example his son) to get what he wants.

Esteemed Contributor

Well, @kelsey17 , we agree on Michael...

Bad Boy, Bad Boy, Whatya gonna do when they come for you.....

Become the Genoa City DA!!!!!Woman LOL