Honored Contributor

Re: 🇺🇸🇺🇸 Y&R JULY 2019 SPOILERS! 🇺🇸🇺🇸

[ Edited ]

About this whole Delia thing... Adam is clearly beyond remorseful... Devastating, yes, but what more can he do or say... Meanwhile, Chloe and Billy are just bat guano nuts... Any loving parent would be crushed, but most sane people would find a way to move on... They wouldn't be attempting murder at every opportunity or contemplating it... This has gone on long enough... Too long... They need to move it along... And I still remain unconvinced that Adam was the culprit... They've never really proven he was, it's just always been assumed... Regardless, I'm tired of hearing about it... Frankly, it's ridiculous... This has now been going on since 2013...

So far, the short list is that Chloe has lied about the kid's parentage, has tried to kill Adam twice, has abducted Connor and taken him to Paris because he has Delia's eyes... and Billy has abducted Adam and nearly killed him... I'd say they've milked this nonsense for all it's worth... As far as I'm concerned, both of them should be at Fairview in a long-term locked ward under heavy sedation, or in the Big House...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

In real life Chloe wouldn't be around long enough to bother a kitty cat.

Honored Contributor

I was thinking she tried to run over him

She blew up the cabin with him knocked out and I think tied up

Recently , she tried to shoot him.

She's not very good at murder.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

In real life Chloe wouldn't be around long enough to bother a kitty cat.

Of all the people they could re-up... Chloe and Kevin... I mean really... I don't think she's really leaving for Portland or what was the point in bringing her back... Be fine with me if she did, though, and he followed her quickly...

Honored Contributor

Adam can follow her or have her followed

(wink, wink)

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@loveschocolate wrote:

https://soaps.sheknows.com/the-young-and-the-restless/news/544750/yr-spoiler-video-carnival-genoa-ci...

Why not... Sure... A carnival... The show's become a veritable circus so they might as well add a carnival to the mix... I see Numbnutz is hauling Christian around again... Shaking my head... The audience hasn't seen hide nor hear of the kid in about two years, but now, suddenly, he's on every day... What a difference (yet another...) custody battle makes... Can I roll my eyes now...

Image result for eye roll

Respected Contributor

@stevieb  I had forgotten about Chloe kidnapping Connor.    She's done so many things in the name of Delia that it's hard to remember them all.   

Certainly she's entitled to feel sorrow for the loss of her daughter but she doesn't have the right to go on a vengeful murdering spree.  

Like you said, most sane people find a way to contain their grief and then move on past it.    She was blessed with having another daughter and she needs to put her focus on raising Bella.    

It really irritated me in Friday's episode when Billy was telling her how she didn't deserve  all of the tragedy that she experienced.   Does he think that Adam deserved to be shot several times and have his entire life destroyed?    Billy is continuing to feed her sick obsession with getting even.    

If he truly cared for her he would be encouraging her to remember Delia in her heart but move on and be a complete and mentally healthy mother to Bella.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

True enough @J Town Girl  but in his own way, Billy's just as dysfunctional as is she... His emotional growth appears to have been stunted somewhere around what most people experience at the age of seventeen... Both of them are pieces of work who are choosing not to see the whole picture... Their loss, (years ago, I would note), is all that matters... From where I sit, despite their loss, neither of them are sympathetic characters...

Honored Contributor

@stevieb I thought your last sentence was so true and described both of these characters to a "T".  They had an unimaginable loss and yet it's very difficult to sympathize with either of them....curious, isn't it?  

Normally, it would make my heart ache, such a terrible thing to happen, but with those two....well maybe it's what's written for them...I don't know...Your post was one of the best I've read as far as those two characters....

Super Contributor

Since they have the ability to bring back the dead they need to bring Delia back to life. I hated that storyline. That was the cruelest along with killing off Cassie. No children should be hurt or killed on TV there is enough of that in real life.