Honored Contributor

Re: 🇺🇸🇺🇸 Y&R JULY 2019 SPOILERS! 🇺🇸🇺🇸

Has it been confirmed Calvin was murdered or was it natural causes? I'm not fully following the story.

Esteemed Contributor

I am really not sure if someone killed Chelsea's husband who it might be......although it almost sounded like Kevin had something on Adam (and he had been following Chelsea and Calvin that whole night)..............

PLEASE STOP WITH LOLA...........OMG...now she is going to be a "internet star"????   Looks like not only Mariah but 

Tessa are now "Producers"............ridiculous.............

And even i thought Lola's outfit was distracting.........

Felt bad when Jacks new lady decided to leave town...was hoping someone NICE would stay in town...

guess that leaves an opening for Lola's mother!!

Also from what Jack said to Billy about Theo being a

bad influence on Kyle and hoping he wouldn't be with

Summer confirms to me that Theo will lead her down

a bad path and Kyle will have to step in to save her.....

Was hoping that Victoria could tell Adam about Phyllis's plan!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Sure Lola has all that free time. What business is slow

at Society? Planning a wedding does not occupy her

time either.

Mama was right. She did look horrible in that outfit.

Mama needs to get out of that apartment and away

from that oddball gang.

Tessa and Mariah just bore me.  Only can put up with

Mariah when she is with Kevin.

We need a break from this garbage storyline.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Summary for Thursday, July 11th from soaps.com:

At Society, Lola tells Kyle he can move back in. Theo appears to needle Kyle about his mother-in-law as Lola returns to the kitchen. Kyle insists he can handle Celeste and talk turns to their former escapades. Theo calls Kyle an old married guy and suggests some Lola-less shenanigans. Lola returns with food and they clam up. Kyle and Lola make plans for jacuzzi time and Theo teases him after.

In Celeste’s suite, Rey learns why Lola kicked her out and suggests she reach out. Celeste thinks Lola should apologize but she’s stubborn. Rey exclaims, “She’s stubborn?!” Talk turns to Rey losing his job and Sharon quitting hers in solidarity. Celeste snarks, “She quit her job for a man.” Rey ends the topic. Celeste wants the family to pull together for Arturo’s baby. Rey’s father comes up, and Celeste confides he wants to walk Lola down the aisle. Rey says, “Hell no.” He rants about him calling her and putting her in the middle. Celeste admits he’s been in contact lately and sometimes asks for money. Rey can’t understand her letting him back in and warns Celeste not to bring this up to Lola – she needs her mother who’s always been there for her.

At Nick’s place, Chelsea answers Paul’s questions. She didn’t know Calvin to have enemies though there were things in his past he wasn’t proud of. Paul explains the new results should be back soon and Chelsea should stay in Genoa City until then. Nick shows Paul out then returns. Chelsea complains Paul’s treating her like a suspect. Nick reminds her no more running. After Nick leaves, Chelsea paces then does an internet search.

At Crimson Lights, Nick corners Paul about treating Chelsea like a suspect. Paul notes she’s done unscrupulous things in her past. Nick says no one had more motive than Adam to want Calvin dead. Paul counters that Calvin was a wealthy man who may have left Chelsea money. Nick insists he look at Adam. Paul reminds him they’ve no proof yet it’s anything but a natural death. Later, Nick meets Rey and asks if Sharon’s okay – she sounded off. Rey admits things got tense in Vegas over Adam. No matter where they go, he’s in her head. Rey reveals he may have found something – he was hanging out with Phillip Chancellor IV. Nick asks, “Chance? Are you sure?” Rey adds he got busted for assault and Adam bailed him out. Nick’s bewildered. Rey shares Chance fell off the grid.

At the Abbott house, Kyle texts Lola that they have the place to themselves. Lola replies she’s on her way. Theo calls about plans for tonight, but Kyle’s out. Lola arrives and Kyle wants to make up for lost time. They make out then discuss Celeste. Lola plans to call and smooth things over. They start kissing but someone knocks –Theo enters with a huge group of friends. Kyle’s unimpressed. Summer arrives. “Don’t start the party without me.” Kyle promises to get rid of them but Lola’s down to hang. Summer suggests skinny-dipping and the crowd goes wild. Swimming ensues and Lola decides to head home encouraging Kyle to have fun with his friends. Theo cranks the tunes, and something gets broken. Kyle kicks everyone out. Summer accuses Kyle of turning into his grandfather, who only cared about making his wife happy – to no avail. Kyle growls to leave his grandparents out of it and shoves Theo, “Get out!”

Nick visits Jill at the Chancellor mansion and says her grandson might be his best shot at stopping Adam from stealing his son. Nick fills her in on Rey’s findings and she protests that Chance would never hang out with the likes of Adam, though no one’s heard from him. Nick relays that Chance has been in Vegas for a year. Jill’s perplexed. Jill places a call to Chance demanding he call and let her know he’s alright. She tells Katherine’s portrait, “Don’t look at me like that you old bat.” She notes Kay loved him, they both do – she won’t fail him.

In her apartment, Lola texts Kyle goodnight but he’s at the door. She pulls him in. “Get in here.” Kyle talks about feeling like an alien with the partiers and worries he’s becoming a fuddy-duddy. Lola just sees her devastatingly hot fiancé. They start undressing for sex…and Celeste knocks. Lola hollers she was sleeping and makes Kyle hide. She opens the door and asks to clear the air tomorrow. Celeste agrees and hollers, “Night Kyle!” Kyle replies, “Night, Celeste.” Lola laughs.

At home, Nick and Chelsea discuss Adam’s possible guilt. She feels responsible. Nick pulls her into his arms. “Lean on me.”

Next on The Young and the Restless:

Nikki shares a secret.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

So, can Lola and Rey's daddy dearest be far behind... Stay tuned if you think you can hack it...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm sorry, this Lola the star chef qwap is more than anyone should be expected to take... It's just sheer lunacy...

Never much of a Mariah fan, but if this is the way she wants to roll, she can head off with Tessa and I hope they take Lola with them... 

This show needs to get past all the focus on texting and videos and music production... None of it is cutting it... We get it, it's 2019... We don't need to be reminded of today's technology and entertainment formats... But that this show was entertaining again, you know, in a good way... 

Trusted Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

makes sense to me.

Phyllis , is so hard looking after getting used to the other gal.

Like could be transgender.

Poor Chris/Cricket  awwwwwww she fought Victor and Victor won.

Victor can check out knowing he got the upper hand on her.

Paul and Billy both keeping their mouths shut about Victor going to be out

of the game for awhile maybe on permanent basis.

Jack will secretly be happy can't  P O Billy or Nicki. Billy, will not be heartbroke when he knows ol Vic won't be himself any more. Chris probably won't feel too sorry for him either. 

Sure are doing a lot of storylines on dementia and memory loss.

@SharkE 

Maybe the writers/producers “forgot” they were already doing one storyline on Alzheimer’s!

Esteemed Contributor

Thursdays episode will be ANOTHER LOLA HOUR!

Another wasted show focused mainly on someone

who is extremely annoying and shoved down our 

throats again and again.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@threecees wrote:

Thursdays episode will be ANOTHER LOLA HOUR!

Another wasted show focused mainly on someone

who is extremely annoying and shoved down our 

throats again and again.

@threecees...OMG I can't stand her... She was blessedly put on the back burner for a while as they set the tone for all the mess invovling Adam but it looks like she's back being front and center and that's just so, so, so, pathetic... I guess they still think we're all finding her and her neutered boyfriend to be cute... Guess what... We so don't... Mia should've whacked her just a little bit harder...

Respected Contributor

@stevieb  I so agree with you that Mia should have done a better job with Lola.   How about enough of a whack that Lola loses her memory and drives off to parts unknown in her food truck.   

Could that whole Lola-fest that we had to witness today be any more disgusting.   When Kyle called her Bae Bae I almost lost it.    

Why are they subjecting their dedicated viewers to such hogwash?   We've done nothing wrong.   We've stuck with the show through bad writer after bad writer and this is how they show their appreciation.  

I think whoever brought the character of Lola to this show needs to be tarred and feathered.