Honored Contributor

Re: ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ’ Y&R JANUARY 2020 w/SPOILERS ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘ 

Is Kevin really the father of the girl she has or Billy via the turkey baster?

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

@SharkE  Come on now... we've been down this road before... Unless they rewrite history again, Bella is Kevin's...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@kelsey17 wrote:

I couldn't  understand why Adam and Chelsea would tell Connor they are back together and the family is stronger then ever............then towards the end of the show when they are talking about making everything permanent he says to her "well you aren't ready yet".......and she agreed she still need time..... ......are they TRYING to give Connor a nervous breakdown now???  

@kelsey17  I think the 'ready' in this case is whether or not she's ready to do the mystery dance... Even if she's not now, the spoilers say she will be soon...

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

Well, I enjoyed today's show:  not enticing, just kinda normal life situations.  

I did think it was nice how then ended it with Sharon and Mariah talking yet holding back their concerns.  Often like normal lifetime situations.

@eddyandme  I'll take your word for it... I taped it but haven't watched it yet, even though I plan to.

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

@SharkE  Come on now... we've been down this road before... Unless they rewrite history again, Bella is Kevin's...

Never say never on this show remember Billy was in a coma out in the boat house. He could be the father of this one.

Honored Contributor

Here's hoping Tessa takes the job and leaves town............

deadoralivetumbleweed.gif

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@kelsey17 wrote:

I couldn't  understand why Adam and Chelsea would tell Connor they are back together and the family is stronger then ever............then towards the end of the show when they are talking about making everything permanent he says to her "well you aren't ready yet".......and she agreed she still need time..... ......are they TRYING to give Connor a nervous breakdown now???  

@kelsey17  I think the 'ready' in this case is whether or not she's ready to do the mystery dance... Even if she's not now, the spoilers say she will be soon...

Wow....i would do a mystery dance waayyy before i would commit to staying together as a family.....haha

Esteemed Contributor

There was really NOTHING new today....Billy talking to Amanda,....Summer telling Theo he wants Lola.....Kyle and Lola making out.........same things we have seen for the past few weeks......excepting Tessa, Mariah & Tyler but it was obvious she is leaving town for a while...............yawn.

Honored Contributor

hopefully a long while, like forever.

She's a player. Mariah, was just desperate for a companion

Honored Contributor

@kelsey17 wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@kelsey17 wrote:

Wow....i would do a mystery dance waayyy before i would commit to staying together as a family.....haha

@kelsey17  I would too, but remember, they've done the mystery dance before... Lots of times... Hence Conner...

Woman LOL