Honored Contributor

👠💍 Y&R JANUARY 2020 w/SPOILERS 💍👠

Summary for Wednesday, January 1st from soaps.com:

At Nick’s place, he hears a noise – it’s Chelsea surprising him for his birthday. They kiss and she gifts him a framed photo of them with the boys and an empty frame for a photo from days to come. He blows out his candle and she guesses he wished for Adam to get out of their lives. Nick wants to know why she hasn’t left the penthouse. Chelsea cites Connor as the reason, but admits Adam still loves her. Nick’s upset she’s not coming home and seems fine with Adam’s intentions. “He is winning at keeping us apart.” Chelsea protests; she needs Nick’s love and understanding. They’ll see each other later at Society.

At the Grand Phoenix, Phyllis tells Adam he makes her stomach turn. He taunts that he has good news and remarks on her blabbing to Nick, who ran and told Chelsea – it couldn’t have gone better. Phyllis snarks that he’s obsessed with Chelsea and her money. Adam counters she knows everything and didn’t leave the penthouse. Phyllis rants about his treatment of her and claims she’s not interested in Nick. Adam doesn’t buy it and needles that Nick doesn’t love her so she found it easier to give up. They insult each another and Phyllis warns this is her year – everything’s going to change.

At the penthouse, Elena and Devon have postponed their London trip due to the baby found in the Newman stables. Devon thinks her mother would be proud of her saving others. Elena gets a text from Nikki updating her that Sasha and Joy got an apartment. She’s keen to donated household items. Devon thinks she’s amazing and she talks up his involvement with New Hope. They kiss. Later, Chance arrives to offer to help Devon privately with Colin. Elena forgot her phone and the lady she’s helping texts that the baby’s in trouble. They take off.

At home, Victoria enthuses to Billy about Abby’s party. Billy informs her she’ll have to ring in the new year without him – he has to work but will try to get there to lock lips with her at midnight. She revisits the New Year’s she found him plastered; she’d save him again. Billy thinks, “If only you didn’t see me as a man who needs to be saved.” Out loud, he speculates what if who he was is who he is? Victoria asks if he’s gambling. Billy says it’s bigger than that – he feels he needs more…time, freedom, excitement and happiness. Victoria thinks he can be fixed. They embrace and Billy looks unsettled. Billy says he’s leaving to meet the executive then texts Amanda to meet and talk.

At the penthouse, Adam shows Chelsea supplies for Oliver and shows her a drawing Connor made of them – his family. Chelsea feels her living there is giving Connor and him false hope. Adam’s irritated, and guesses she’s been with Nick. He knows she’s afraid to admit she still loves him. Adam pulls her into a deep kiss. Chelsea pulls away and warns him not to crash the New Year’s party. Adam’s invited and will see her tonight.

On Crimson Lights’ patio, Faith and Summer treat Nick to birthday muffins and assure him he’s not old. Phyllis appears and joins them. Nick mentions Abby’s party and Summer invites Phyllis, but she has no intention of going. In a moment alone, Phyllis gifts Nick with Brewers tickets. He’s glad they’re friends again. Phyllis ventures inside and spots Chance. She wishes him a Happy New Year. He asks if her resolution is to stop bugging her about Vegas. Phyllis replies, “Not a chance.” She guesses his resolution isn’t to go to the gym since he’s fit. Chance reveals he’s going to Abby’s party. Phyllis announces she’ll see him there. On the patio, Summer sends Faith inside then asks Nick about Chelsea and offers him a hug.

At the hospital, Devon tells Sasha the medical bills are taken care of, and she laments leaving the baby at the Newmans. He assures her the baby will be fine and she’s not alone anymore. Elena appears – the baby’s fever is down. Sasha hugs her; it’s the miracle she was hoping for, then thanks Devon.

Next on The Young and the Restless:

Phyllis flirts with Chance.

Honored Contributor

Re: 👠💍 Y&R JANUARY 2020 w/SPOILERS 💍👠

Young and Restless spoilers for Wednesday January 1:

In Wednesday’s Y&R recap, Adam kisses Chelsea, Phyllis declares this will be her year, and Devon pays for the baby’s medical bills.

Adam crosses a line when sparks fly between him and Chelsea.

Victoria’s concern for Billy grows.

Remembering the soap opera stars, writers and crew we lost in 2019.

Young and Restless spoilers for Thursday January 2:

Nikki and Victor ring in the New Year in style.

Phyllis has her eye on Chance.

Young and Restless spoilers for Friday January 3:

Sharon makes a distressing discovery and keeps a secret.

Chloe and Kevin share news.

Also coming up on Young and Restless this week:

Adam pulls Chelsea into a kiss right before the New Year’s Eve party at Society that she’s slated to attend with Nick. Adam tells her he’ll also be attending and feels things are going his way.

Mariah discovers a secret.

Amanda and Billy continue to grow closer.

Young and Restless spoilers for the week of January 6:

Young and Restless spoilers for Monday January 6:

Nikki delivers a warning.

A new face arrives in town as Chase Coleman joins Y&R as a musician connected to Tessa.

Also coming up on Young and Restless this week:

Sharon gets unsettling news.

Chloe lends an ear to Billy.

Lily visits as Christel Khalil returns to Young and Restless.

Victoria makes a stunning discovery.

2020 Young and Restless SOD preview:

Billy and Amanda take a closer look at their relationship during a dangerous situation. Victoria experiences trust issues surrounding the growing friendship.

Sharon learns something unexpected that could threaten her relationship with Rey, and which compels a family member to return.

Elena continues to keep an eye on Amanda, and gets Devon and Nate to help her with a passion project.

Jack is forced to play the role of peacemaker at Jabot, where there’s a big power shift, and Ashley is back to take care of unfinished business as Eileen Davidson returns to Young and Restless.

Jill takes a break from traveling to help Devon search for Colin and to keep an eye on Billy and Chance.

Victor plans to celebrate a Newman family milestone, while Nikki’s secret project may prove surprising.

Things remain difficult for Nick and Chelsea as Adam pushes to win her back.

Kyle and Theo’s feud blows up as Summer works to mediate.

Abby and Chance find their new relationship tested, and there is more drama at the Grand Phoenix.

Phyllis has romance in her sights as well as plans to get back into the Grand Phoenix and perhaps take Abby down in the process.

Lauren and Michael deal with shocking news regarding a member of the family.

Honored Contributor

Just what this show needs...another newcomer/infant...Devon gets to shower with money.

I was reading all the posts from others on Soap she knows.....

Long story..short...Everyone agrees it’s a ‘snooze-fest’.

It worries me that this show continues to be so bad and is..obviously loosing viewers..long time viewers..#fed up at being bored.

Honored Contributor

Once Eric Braedon dies that will be the death knell for the show.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Once Eric Braedon dies that will be the death knell for the show.

I don't know... At one time I would've thought so, but Victor isn't exacty bringing much to the table these days and has't been for quite a while... Of course, the show stinks, but, for me, it's not due to the absence of Victor. I actuallly didn't think today was too bad, once I fast forwarded through scenes involving Devon, Chance/Jill/Abby, and Nick... The scenes with Jack and Phyllis, Adam and Chelsea and the rest weren't half bad... Lola, however, continues to do nothing for this show...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Somebody was saying they thought Summer looked awful with the new hair color,  but I actually think she looks better. I've never thought she was particularly pretty, but she looked better to me as a brunette. That said, her 'wardrobe was pitiful. That was one gosh awful outfit she was wearing. It was not only dreadful, but would make no sense for winter wear in Wisconsin...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

"Sharon learns something unexpected that could threaten her relationship with Rey, and which compels a family member to return."

Please, for the love of heaven, PLEASE, I'm begging here, not Raturo... I just don't think I could take it...

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

"Sharon learns something unexpected that could threaten her relationship with Rey, and which compels a family member to return."

Please, for the love of heaven, PLEASE, I'm begging here, not Raturo... I just don't think I could take it...

@stevieb , Dylan?

Honored Contributor

or that fat Mia !

Esteemed Contributor

I'm thinking  Mia's back here to hook up with Rey 'cause, as usual in GC, the paternity results got changed and Rey's the daddy!

Must say that of all the Miami group, Mia was the best.