Honored Contributor

Y&R ............ It's Halloween, will Nick & Sharon get married???

Or will Phyllis save Nick from that?

My thinking ............ they will never go through with the wedding, but we will have to see!

Rumor is Victoria Rowell ( Dru) maybe coming back???

Respected Contributor

Re: Y&R ............ It's Halloween, will Nick & Sharon get married???

I hope not.....I'm sick of Sharon getting away with everything because of her mental illness......wouldn't matter if she was ill or not, she's pulled enough stuff....and don't even get me started on Faith.....I love children, but they need to either find a new actress or write her lines so she's not such a spoiled brat....(sorry about the Faith rant, but she gets on my last nerve).

Honored Contributor

LOL, no problem hulagirl, I like this Faith better than the brat they had before! I thought the last minute change in Halloween costume was rather odd!

Honored Contributor

I think that change was to make Sharon seem like, "Oh! My 'little' girl. she's still my baby". Like she's such a loving Mother.

Based on the coming attractions it looks like Phyllis is about to spill the beans. Although I saw where some actor (they gave his name) appears on Y&R as a "seedy lab technician". I don't know if that means he's going to lie for Sharon and make it seem like Phyllis is wrong in her head or if it is going to b a case of "them trying to figure out how she got access to the lab".

I was just thinking about that 'lab'. Good grief. Anyone who wants to can come and go in there. Remember when Chloe walked in and got Billy's ........well, you know?

Honored Contributor

I haven't read my Soap Opera book but the front cover makes it seem like she's interested in coming back and suggesting that she 'was misunderstood'.

Like I said, I haven't read it.

Honored Contributor

Phyllis tricked Sharon into convincing her that Nick asked her to take her to the wedding. They end up at the place where the MS benefit took place on the stairwell. Phyllis asks her if stairs freak her out. She tells Sharon that she lied about ttaking her to the wedding, Phyllis asks Sharon if she remembers,what happened here, Sharon says she doesn't and Phyllis says I think you do remember......the secret is finally coming out

Of course Victor accidently finds out that Summer is Nick's daughter, and probably realizes this is the secret Sharon has been hiding!

Interesting about a "seedy" lab tech!

Honored Contributor

Thanks Hooty. I read where Y&R had put out requests for a 'seedy' looking male who would play a lab technician.

Interesting listing isn't it? Funny....I just got this mental picture of a guy (most of them are amazing looking in Los Angeles) going for role call and saying, "I'm here to try out for the part of the "seedy lab technician".

We used to go to LA a lot of the time. We always got a kick out of how many beautiful men and women there were there (usually working as waiters). Sometimes they'd wait on us with a British accent and then suddenly start talking with a totally different accent.

They'd say they were trying out for a part and needed the practice. But everyone of them were exceptionally attractive. We always stayed at really nice hotels and restaurants. We joked that it seemed like they only employed beautiful people.

I'm totally off track. I apologize, just the thought of that description. Thanks Hooty, you provided me with an early rainy evening laugh!!

Honored Contributor

Isn't it strange how Phyllis, Sharon, and Victor realize what the secret is at the same time. I can't tell if Phyllis knew earlier or not. Poor Jack. He never wins in the end.
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

You know foxxie, I was thinking that I couldn't figure out either if she knew ahead of time....I kept vacillating trying to decide if she knew.

I can't decide if Jack makes me sick or I feel sorry for him. He really needs to face the music. Come on. Are we supposed to believe that he is only worried about Phyllis? He's beginning to make me sick.

Victor is a pain in the neck but at least with Victor you know where he stands (i.e. pain in the neck/self-centered/trouble maker, etc) but with Jack, well, anyway.

Don't forget we have sitting over in the corner Cain. Wait until his wife finds out he's been keeping so many secrets from her. He's ready to implode. He's sooooo anxious to get back 'into the real estate game with Mr. Suave' he's jumping up and down. That's going to put him on the 'outs' with lots of people.

What's the story with Michael? He'd rather put his wife through this anguish of thinking he's having an affair rather than let his wife know he has cancer? Come on!

Honored Contributor

Well, we know that Jack is weak when it comes to women and they take him down every time. It's possible that he never really falls in love, just in lust. Lusts the closest one to him and Phyllis was too far away, lol. Yeah, Cain is a weakling, too. He's afraid of Lily, lol. But I think he is going to go into business with greasey Joe Clark. Looks like I'm the only one that doesn't think he's handsome. Yes, Michael thinks he's protecting lauren but he's just giving her something else to worry about. Besides, no one should go through an illness alone...it makes them die faster.
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)