Honored Contributor

Y&R - Is Marissa Victor's Daughter???

The beautiful Sofia Pernas is playing the new role of  Marisa.  Like other women on the show, she initially couldn’t recognize her man. She caught on pretty quickly and is one tough cookie.  Pernas, played First Lieutenant Gabriela Flores on “NCIS,” and also appeared in the films, “Age of the Dragons” and  “Operation Rogue.”

The rumor is that Marissa is more than just the ex-lover of Marco, but actually could be Victor’s daughter.  According to The Examiner, Marisa may just be the daughter of Victor and Ramona Cacerces.  Ramona was played by Gladis Jimenez and was on the show from 1999-2000 and then again in 2002.  Even though the mustache and Ramona were not together that long ago, soap opera time is different so it is possible.

Victor has unleashed some real problems in Genoa City by bringing Marco to town.  It looks like Marco’s one weakness could be the lovely Marisa and wouldn’t that make it super interesting if she is indeed a Newman? And why does Marco look just like Jack?  It is not a case of plastic surgery so could Marco be a long lost Abbott?

Respected Contributor

Re: Y&R - Is Marissa Victor's Daughter???

Only one problem the two Jacks are about the same age, so is that Jack's twin brother? Remember the Abbott mother was not too stable...

I read this before about Marisa being Romona daughter did she die or something because Marisa ended up in an orphanage....

Respected Contributor

Due to the fact Marco body is not in Delaney Lake so he must have gotten out and still alive...

Honored Contributor

I thought we read in earlier posts of things to come that Marco got out of the water alive.  I'd never be able to find it in this new forum, but I thought I saw where java I think posted it maybe even 1 or 2 weeks ago on things to come.

Honored Contributor

Lol...boy, talk about writers in fantasyland.  How do they come up with this stuff.  I've watched Y&R off and on from the beginning.  I don't really remember this woman that Victor was involved in.  If I saw a pic of her, maybe my senior moment will clear up.  Anything is possible in soapdom.  I might research her.

One thing I'll watch for is to see if she and Noah sleep together.  I don't think anyone would be so bold as to let that happen if there's a change that they are related.  Marissa did stop Noah from going too far the other day.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

You'd think they these writers could have come up with a different story line (been there.....done that).

Well, if we go again with the 'evil twin' same thing.  I think these writers aren't very good to force us to believe that in this huge world Victor could have found someone who looks so much like Jack, can even immitate his voice (even though his is a Hispanic accent).  

Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I thought we read in earlier posts of things to come that Marco got out of the water alive.  I'd never be able to find it in this new forum, but I thought I saw where java I think posted it maybe even 1 or 2 weeks ago on things to come.

I did and put it in the title and someone who only reads  at that time did post  they  prefer that it was not in the title at the time I never gave it a thought since we discussing it for days anyways... 

Honored Contributor

Holy mackeral........"Victor" is still around?????     My Ma was a huge fan.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

Holy mackeral........"Victor" is still around?????     My Ma was a huge fan.

Well, I don't know if she'd be a fan now, desertDi.  Victor is a hot mess.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Isn't it amazing how many people on soaps come back from the dead?   LOL

Marissa being Victor's daughter is a little far fetched .... OTOH ...... if it were true, poor Victoria would practically have a COW over that piece of news ..... ha ha ha haha.