Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R - Has the time come when Ian is murdered?

I just heard Ashley say, "You're hired" to Stitch.

Honored Contributor

Nah ..... I think Ian will somehow sneak out of town, and end up on B&B! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Honored Contributor

Let's hope Tink! Maybe Hope will marry him too! She might like old(er) men. As far as old(er) men go he's cute. I know I'm old(er) too! Ha!

That show needs a chart on who's who's kid and who is related to who. The only good think (I can't believe I'm using Stitch's name in the same sentence as good) that's how much I dislike his character.....where was I? Oh! I know. The only good thing about Stitch is that (as of now) he isn't related to anyone on this show!

Super Contributor

They've been setting up Ian for murder for weeks now. They all wanted him dead and who knows how many others did too? Dylan probably stumbled upon him and tried to see if he was okay - thus the blood. With Dylan's PTSD, he just freaked out. Just a scenario.

Victor needs to be next. Seriously. What a jerk.

Honored Contributor

On 9/4/2014 annabellethecat said:

I just heard Ashley say, "You're hired" to Stitch.

LOL, I haven't watched it today yet, but I knew she would!

Whether or not Ian is murdered, I feel the storyline will be he is MIA and most will think he was murdered, JMHO!

Honored Contributor

They'll NEVER kill off Victor. When they got rid of Adam/Michael,Victor (forget his real name) was quoted in several places (who knows if it was true) but in Soap Digest and my other soap book, that "He (meaning Michael) was trying to get rid of him".

I always wondered if there was some bad blood between the two of them and of course Victor won out there.

He's been there too long. They'll never knock him off. Hey! He's a stinker, but at least he shows his cards (so to speak).

Super Contributor

I like Stitch with Ashley. This is a much more interesting storyline for him rather than skulking around the hospital in a white coat. Victoria needs to get over herself.

Honored Contributor

Grrr, I hate Y&R was not on today, but hopefully things will get moving on Ian's disappearance! In the previews, Paul notices Dylan's hand all bandaged ......... I knew he would be the first likely suspect!

Honored Contributor

Robomo, I agree about Ashley and Stitch, she doesn't seem so helpless, like Victoria!

Honored Contributor

I just checked. Normally both B&B and Y&R are re-run again on TVGN (channel 100) in the evening. It is not being rerun tonight. That means we didn't miss any of the show.

So, how could he keep his medical degree when he got it under a false identity. The last time I checked that was against the law (it used to be a felony before so many people started doing it).

Come on. There are just so many things we are asked to overlook. I guess I just get upset because I don't care for him (his character). OK, I'll be honest, I don't like his look either.

If Ashley takes up with him that means I have to continue to look at him. Hummmmmm.....

Did you hear her say she has something in mind for him. I think she intends to send him over to Europe and either she'll go or she'll send her daughter with him.