Respected Contributor

Well it seems the real Gabriel died before they could consummated the marriage this is why Sage had plastic surgery done on Adam and switched the ID because they had to wait 3 years before she could collect her half. When Constance died she still was not aware they were married.

Now if Adam divorces her before the 3 years she gets nothing... I am sure when Adam was going through all this he was unconscientious and was not apart of any of Sage's decision.

BTW Constance told A-Gabriel she changed her will and wanted him to go after Newman it seems Sage hide that will...

I think A-Gabriel can keep Sage quiet or he will tell the authorities of her devious behavior...

Honored Contributor
On 1/3/2015 javala said:

Well it seems the real Gabriel died before they could consummated the marriage this is why Sage had plastic surgery done on Adam and switched the ID because they had to wait 3 years before she could collect her half. When Constance died she still was not aware they were married.

Now if Adam divorces her before the 3 years she gets nothing... I am sure when Adam was going through all this he was unconscientious and was not apart of any of Sage's decision.

BTW Constance told A-Gabriel she changed her will and wanted him to go after Newman it seems Sage hide that will...

I think A-Gabriel can keep Sage quiet or he will tell the authorities of her devious behavior...

Sorry, but I doubt Adam wants anything to do with the authorities until the REAL Delia killer is caught. {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

(I've said it before, but I still think Adam is innocent .... no way he could hit and kill a child and feel no bump .... and no striking sound substantial enough to cause death on impact) {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Respected Contributor
On 1/3/2015 Tinkrbl44 said:
On 1/3/2015 javala said:

Sorry, but I doubt Adam wants anything to do with the authorities until the REAL Delia killer is caught. {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

(I've said it before, but I still think Adam is innocent .... no way he could hit and kill a child and feel no bump .... and no striking sound substantial enough to cause death on impact) {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

I sorry I guest I was not clear to threaten is different than doing... he already told Jack he would turn Billy in for trying to kill him...

Sage does not have to go down if she keeps still...

I am sure he will reward her will but never half...

Respected Contributor

Y&R Gabriel and Sage thread is a continue conversation from Friday Jan 2, 2015 about Gabriel being married.

I assume since he was in bad shape there is no way this new Gabriel was able to marry so it was must have been the real Gabriel....

I also think there is a new will because Constance told him she updated her will and request the Gabriel go after Newman for what he did to her husband....

The way I see it Jill & co will go after the Chancellor, but Gabriel will be the one to acquired it or he will go after Newman and around it goes...

Y&R Spoiler Kelly Killed Off, Noah’s New Girlfriend, Colin Exiting, Dylan & Avery...

Post #5
Sage didn't marry Gabriel, Gabriel was dead. She married Adam when he was first found by her. He wasn't aware of it. From what I read (haven't seen the show today yet) Adam is shocked by her news. Of course it's not legal.

This was my response to the thread of what is coming... on post #3

Javala 01/02/2015 at 4:48 PM3440 PostsRegistered 12/28/2006

I can see Dylan with Sharon not as much with Avery...

What happens if Nick falls for Sage since she is married to Gabriel I wonder how many years she has been married to him and Adam was not aware of that Gabriel was married...

If Baldwin kills himself well good riddance self centered.....

Ye of little faith and sneak out instead of walking the walk!

I like Kelly but will be glad when this is over so I don't have to endure unkind designs due to prejudices

Last edited on 1/2/2015

As I have loved you, that ye also love one another.Jn.13:34

Honored Contributor

I missed a few shows but I thought I was caught up. When did I miss this?

Honored Contributor

So, Java, I don't understand (I know, nothing new there). Gabrielle can get Sage in trouble? I thought she signed divorce papers and now Gabrielle has nothing and that charity was getting all of the money?

What did I miss? Maybe I deleted it and thought I'd watched it (I sometimes do that).

Respected Contributor
On 4/25/2015 annabellethecat said:

So, Java, I don't understand (I know, nothing new there). Gabrielle can get Sage in trouble? I thought she signed divorce papers and now Gabrielle has nothing and that charity was getting all of the money?

What did I miss? Maybe I deleted it and thought I'd watched it (I sometimes do that).

What you missed was the date this is from Jan 3, 2015

Honored Contributor

Annabelle, I don't ever recall what Javala is talking about .......... Javala is this your "own" interpretation?

Honored Contributor

From different things I've read, it looks like Adam's identity may come out next week! I hope so, this has been dragging on way too long!

Respected Contributor
On 4/25/2015 Hooty said:

Annabelle, I don't ever recall what Javala is talking about .......... Javala is this your "own" interpretation?

Thanks for another jeer Hooty...

There was nothing too miss this is an 4 month old thread....