Respected Contributor

Well… Happy Father’s Day… The Newman’s gather at the club. Reluctantly joining them, Nikki’s the one to question Victor’s sudden urge to take his entire family on a vacation … Also at the club, Phyllis and Kyle are pissed at Yack (who’s unsettled by a call from Marisa but thrilled when Victor’s arrested for embezzlement…. Chris accepts Nikki’s apology.  

http://www.young-restless.com/2015/thursday-june-18th

Monday

Next: Vikki in the background at the station, Summer tells Paul that Victor was set up. Kyle went out of town and as soon as he comes back my Grandpa was arrested! … Phyllis is still at the club, to question Ashley – so Jack arranged all of this. Even though he denied it!? … Jack grabs Marisa’s hand. We’ve gotta get out of here now! As they run for the door, a big guy walks in to point a gun at them.

Trusted Contributor

Hopefully the guy is law enforcement . I am getting tired of the whole thing with Jack trying to escape.

Jessa
Honored Contributor

Thanks java.  You always are so good to post this.

Respected Contributor

Y&R is a mess now Jack Abbott looks like the drug thug, and the Drug thug looks like Jack the director is clueless...

BTW Yack knows Jack is still alive so he will kill Jack and try to rip off and leave Victor holding the bag

I just got the red flag again and haven't change a thing...  it is a mystery....

Honored Contributor

Jessa, I'm tired of seeing Jack flop from one place to another.  Now we have that gross guy at the door.

It's interesting to me when someone opens the door to leave and there's someone else on the other side.  That's so cliche

Trusted Contributor

I know annabelle...it's the same old.

Jessa