Honored Contributor

Just observation here.  Fen has the hots for Lola. Wait and see if he don't pluck the fruit from that tree. The Rosales bros and Kyle will be his worst nightmare.  Michael will defend him to keep him out of the pen.

Bye bye Fenmore

Honored Contributor

Given another nothing special recast, hoping his bye-bye comes sooner rather than later... Too bad the last Fen wasn't available to re-up... Better looking and a better actor... Don't know where they unearthed this one... No wonder Michael had a hard time recognizing him... As far as it goes, he's welcome to Lola... The two of them can take her food truck on the road... He can sing, she can cook... Their audience can suffer with double whammy heartburn...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Just observation here.  Fen has the hots for Lola. Wait and see if he don't pluck the fruit from that tree. The Rosales bros and Kyle will be his worst nightmare.  Michael will defend him to keep him out of the pen.

Bye bye Fenmore

GROSS!  

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Given another nothing special recast, hoping his bye-bye comes sooner rather than later... Too bad the last Fen wasn't available to re-up... Better looking and a better actor... Don't know where they unearthed this one... No wonder Michael had a hard time recognizing him... As far as it goes, he's welcome to Lola... The two of them can take her food truck on the road... He can sing, she can cook... Their audience can suffer with double whammy heartburn...

I didn't like the first Fen either. Always was a snot.  To many people in that town tell their private business to much to anybody who'll listen

Esteemed Contributor

AGAIN.......new recast for Fen....and ANOTHER obnoxious

personality character added to the 90% they already have  and converted from "the good guys"................Is there anyone with any morals or compassion left in this soap...

all cocky, devious, etc these days....

And please get Nate & Sis off of Devons back...can't believe the amount of air time they have devoted to those

two and Caine going over and over and over again how

Devon should greive.........ugh. enough...

Not understanding why Niki and Victoria can't go to the

ranch home...............the barn is the scene of the crime...

i wouldn't let the cop have free reign of the estate house!!

Honored Contributor

Yeah, Nate hasn't nothing to do now that Victor has left town. He needs to get a job and quit being the towns moral sheriff. Cane should go to work and quit nagging Devon he's got 3 kids to look after mind your own beeswax.

Devon is big boy let him alone. you all said your piece, he knows where you stand, now, let him sink or swim on his own. Hilary , sure wasn't anybody to go on about anyway.

Is that gal who plays Devon's sister his biological sister ? Did Devon's mother the drug addict die? can't remember. StevieB will know

@stevieb

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Yeah, Nate hasn't nothing to do now that Victor has left town. He needs to get a job and quit being the towns moral sheriff. Cane should go to work and quit nagging Devon he's got 3 kids to look after mind your own beeswax.

Devon is big boy let him alone. you all said your piece, he knows where you stand, now, let him sink or swim on his own. Hilary , sure wasn't anybody to go on about anyway.

Is that gal who plays Devon's sister his biological sister ? Did Devon's mother the drug addict die? can't remember. StevieB will know

@stevieb

@SharkE I honestly don't know for sure about this one... I know that Devon and Ana had the same mother, Yolanda, who was a crackhead... Ana was mostly raised by Yolanda's adopted sister, Trya, but I don't know if it was ever said whether or not Yolanda was still around...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Thought maybe they had different fathers, but, same mother.

Could be another loose end they leave dangling. If I had to guess I'd say

she's dead or she would be back wanting Devon's money.

Be glad when Vic returns he'll hand Rey his head on a platter of tacos.

Still say he's behind the whole shebang. LOL