Respected Contributor

Y&R FRIDAY Nov 6 Cane made it...

Ashley lies to protect Abby (as Ben fights for his life) … Chelsea convinces Chris to ease up on Adam … Paul confronts Dr Anderson on his sister’s escape (and death) … As Nick and Sage mourn their loss, Dr Anderson continues to manipulate a vulnerable Sharon.

http://www.young-restless.com/2015/tuesday-november-3rd\

Next: One more trip! But when I tell you to get you to get the hell off the roof I mean it! You ****** well better follow my orders! Be safe, Nikki hugs Victor – bring them home… Behold my creation in all it’s glory (an explosion goes off as Ian spreads his arms then goes to hit Adam in the head)

Respected Contributor

Re: Y&R FRIDAY Nov 6 Cane made it...

The two loonies will show up when least expected Patty and Ian

Remember Patty called him hot stuff....

Trusted Contributor

Thanks Java...Ian and Patti might hook up. ha ha

Jessa
Honored Contributor

@javala @Jessa9 Thanks, Javala.

Well, at least we can say the writers surprised us.  I don't like Ian at all.  At least this time, Patty is a likable character...so far.  She might be turning to a dark side now.  I just hope she doesn't forget her focus of talking to Dylan.

I tell you, this baby stealing is not setting well with me.  Mainly because it's too recently been done.  To add insult to injury, it involved the same characters, Sharon and Nick.

Instead of focusing on Y&R, I might be forced to focus more on my housework, lol.  I'm not crazy about Sage because I think she got off too easy in her involvement in poor (lol) Adam's predicament.  I don't understand ( probably because it's a simple soap) why whiz d.a. Christine didn't delve deeper into how Adam escaped.

This Dr. Anderson can just disappear, as far as I'm concerned.  Too many newbies pop up that we are supposed to be interested in.  Maybe if the writers didn't drag out what their place/value is, we'd be more interested.  (This is why I didn't like Ben...took to long to find out his secret that wasn't so much of a secret).  But now we are to believe that a none pregnant looking woman will give birth.  What about other people that saw her not looking pregnant.  What about the doctor that told her she wasn't pregnant.  What about the fact that Sharon has only been away from her family a couple of months, yet she's given birth to a full sized baby?  I could go on and on.  I don't care that she's been drugged and believes she saw herself pregnant.  Nobody else did.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie

i dont really GET how they are going to use baby christian.....another question i have would be if he is given to sharon wont sage and nick recognize the baby? wont mariah be suspicious about all of this? too many holes in all of this at the moment!!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Exactly, @sunshine45  Nick and Sage should recognize the baby unless they don't get to see it for months.  Newborn change so fast.  

Where'd that dead baby come from.  It has to be missing from somewhere.  Also, this nurse is telling them that they can see the baby.  To fascilitate the story, they both refuse.  But that is so unreal, soap or not.  This SL brings up way too many questions.

I think Mariah, after a while, will be suspicious.  That's her nature.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Trusted Contributor

I

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

Exactly, @sunshine45  Nick and Sage should recognize the baby unless they don't get to see it for months.  Newborn change so fast.  

Where'd that dead baby come from.  It has to be missing from somewhere.  Also, this nurse is telling them that they can see the baby.  To fascilitate the story, they both refuse.  But that is so unreal, soap or not.  This SL brings up way too many questions.

I think Mariah, after a while, will be suspicious.  That's her nature.

I agree Foxxie, it is stupid...how can they all be so stupid.  Stupid people in Genoa City!

Jessa
Respected Contributor

WOW!  Ashley's, cop a feel dress, those puppies are ready to fall out!