Honored Contributor

@Save the Whales wrote:

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

So, it seems that the baby is Gabe's but Nick is telling Gabe that the baby is Nick's.  These people never learn.  Rewind, repeat.  Hope not.  Thank you, javala.

Here we go again....I think Sharon will have something to do with this!!!! And I think the "Jack" in the hospital is "Marcus".........!

It cannot be Marcus, because Marcus showed up after Jack was shot and Adam talked to him!

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

Sorry, but I'm not following you .....   just what is the "political agenda" in Y&R ?

For that matter, where is the "propoganda" in this show ?

LOL, ITA, it's just a Soap Opera for goodness sake!!!Smiley Tongue

Trusted Contributor

If the baby is Gabes why the heck was Nick saying it was his...I hate this whole storyline again.  No more babies please!!!!!

Jessa
Respected Contributor

@jessa wrote:

If the baby is Gabes why the heck was Nick saying it was his...I hate this whole storyline again.  No more babies please!!!!!

I agree JESSA

and the way Nick was acting was unbelievable a real man back in the day would have been upset to be lied too, not pounting because the child might not be his....  I swear this show is playing with our minds or trying to get viewers to leave Y&R....

Honored Contributor

There is no way in the world that Nick would love that woman enough to agree to pass this child off as his own!  He's not the kind of person who would do that and suddenly he went from even questioning that he loved her to suddenly loving Gabe's kid.

It's not like "Gabe" killed anyone, so why would Nick hate him (and it would take hate) to say another man's child is his. It seems to me this would be one of the things Josh Morrow (Nick) would complain that Nick would never do that.

I'm glad I have you guys to explain things to me because I didn't realize Nick was going to say it was his child until I read all of your posts!

Also, I thought Sharon was just pretending to be pregnant.  I thought she wasn't really pregnant.  It seems time moves very slowly in soap land (when it comes to stomach/pregnancy growth).  Sharon's stomach is still very flat.

Respected Contributor

Re: Y&R FRIDAY July 24

[ Edited ]

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

There is no way in the world that Nick would love that woman enough to agree to pass this child off as his own!  He's not the kind of person who would do that and suddenly he went from even questioning that he loved her to suddenly loving Gabe's kid.

It's not like "Gabe" killed anyone, so why would Nick hate him (and it would take hate) to say another man's child is his. It seems to me this would be one of the things Josh Morrow (Nick) would complain that Nick would never do that.

I'm glad I have you guys to explain things to me because I didn't realize Nick was going to say it was his child until I read all of your posts!

Also, I thought Sharon was just pretending to be pregnant.  I thought she wasn't really pregnant.  It seems time moves very slowly in soap land (when it comes to stomach/pregnancy growth).  Sharon's stomach is still very flat.

Maybe someone (Sage) is "dreaming" and on Monday's show they will show that it's a dream........Just a thought.
Honored Contributor

Interesting idea (about dreaming).  You never know on this show.

Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

Sharon has not even gone to the doctors nor had Dylan thought about going with Sharon to the doctors she did not even show the pregnancy test to Dylan it is all so odd how this is written I am glad we all have haven't swallow the kool aid... I will believe Sharon is expecting when I see her go to the doctors