Respected Contributor

By anonymous sealed bids, it’s decided that Chelsea will design for Newman (neither she, Adam, nor the Abbott’s are happy) … Marisa and Sage bond over their shared secret – while Mariah’s pressured to keep Sharon’s (she’ll get pregnant asap, so Dylan will never know she lost the baby) … Ben’s defense of Abby gives Ashley something to think about (as she’s asked to be co CEO of Jabot)

http://www.young-restless.com/2015/thursday-august-27th

Next: If the DNA tests indicate that it is indeed Hilary’s, you’ll be extradited to face homicide charges, Mike warns Devon (at the club with Neil, Jack, Lily and Cane) …. Victor offers to transfer half a million dollars into Marisa’s account – if she leaves town.

Respected Contributor

Hello you 24 who have visited this sight and others who drop in to peek...

Glad you enjoy my efforts at your pleasureSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Thanks javala.  That was interesting.  What is the secret Marisa and Sage have together?  Is it that Adam is alive?  That confuses me.  I keep thinking there is more to Sage than is showing.

Honored Contributor

Thanks, javala.

Duhh, is Sharon completely stupid?  Or does she think Dylan is stupid (lol, don't answer that).  Even if she was only 6 weeks or so along, to get pregnant again would make her due date farther along.  She won't get pregnant again cause she's too long in the tooth.  At this point, I don't think she'll kidnap Sages's baby either since Mariah knows the secret.  Mariah would probably tell Kevin or Dylan eventually.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

Thanks, javala.

Duhh, is Sharon completely stupid?  Or does she think Dylan is stupid (lol, don't answer that).  Even if she was only 6 weeks or so along, to get pregnant again would make her due date farther along.  She won't get pregnant again cause she's too long in the tooth.  At this point, I don't think she'll kidnap Sages's baby either since Mariah knows the secret.  Mariah would probably tell Kevin or Dylan eventually.

Foxxie I think Sharon is in a catch 22...  she being so unstable just what she needed was more fear & doubt in her life.... If she tell Dylan and knowing his past let downs, but the longer she waits the harder it will be on him she should tell him right away... he might understand her not saying it right away... I hope Mariah pushes Sharon into telling the truth!

Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

Thanks javala.  That was interesting.  What is the secret Marisa and Sage have together?  Is it that Adam is alive?  That confuses me.  I keep thinking there is more to Sage than is showing.

I have not read it yet....  I think Sage marriage could be in trouble for not telling Nick that Gabe is really Adam.  Same with Marisa telling Noah that Gabe is his uncle.

I do appreciate the four of you for poping in and sharing your thoughts and you Annabel always giving hearts.

If you guys go to ths link you will see a good photo of young Toni http://www.young-restless.com/2015/thursday-august-27th/3  all who visit this Q forum if you would like to helpToni's at her site please do.

Valued Contributor

Thanks Java...I always read your posts!!

I fast forward through so much of this soap that it hardly takes me 30 min to watch...

I know they're bringing Patty Williams back soon...but didn't she have plastic surgery to look like someone else (one of Jack's lady loves??)...we're supposed to believe that she had additional extensive plastic surgery to look like herself again??

ARGHHHHH

Trusted Contributor

The whole thing with Sharon is just ridiculous.  I can't believe Mariah would go along with the deception. 

Remember when Victor offered Chelsea a boat load of money to get out of Genoa City?  He is such a jackass.

Jessa
Valued Contributor

Javala, I also greatly appreciate your efforts and updates.

1.png

That's how we roll in the shire..
Super Contributor

@javala wrote:

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

Thanks, javala.

Foxxie I think Sharon is in a catch 22...  she being so unstable just what she needed was more fear & doubt in her life.... If she tell Dylan and knowing his past let downs, but the longer she waits the harder it will be on him she should tell him right away... he might understand her not saying it right away... I hope Mariah pushes Sharon into telling the truth!

Thanks for the scoop as I missed part of Friday's show.