Respected Contributor

Re: Y&R FRI Sept 18 Patty back...

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

@Danky

Glad you got everything done.  But Danky........Did you have to bring up winter?  I'm trying not to think about it.  Brrrr  Smiley Very Happy

Sorry, Foxxie---I love the winter !

Did you happen to see B&B today ? I sound hair obsessed, I know, but what was that dreadlocks look on Katy ? Boy that was awful ! Brooks's hair color and texture was really pretty though.

Trusted Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

Yes, it should be interesting alright, JESSA.  I'm trying to figure out in my mind if Sharon signed herself in because she really wants to help herself get well or if she has some sort of plan.  I can't think of one unless it comes later.  

I've heard that Sage is going to be in residence soon.  Maybe has good intentions now but with Patty's help, goes darker and tries to steal Sage's baby.  Still doesn't make sense, though because Sage is farther along than Sharon.

I don't like Ian being back.  I never thought he was that great, Emmy or not.  Looks like he's supposed to be a little coca puffs for Phyllis.

I agree Foxxie I think Sharon has some sort of plan.  Patty, Sharon, and Sage all in the facility...wow must be something in the water in Genoa City.

I'm with you Danky, I like winter.   I'll bet the lodge is a beautiful place.

Jessa
Respected Contributor

wow Danky you are a good organizer and plan ahead.....  I like winter too

when I was a kid we had a great repore...

Respected Contributor

@jessa wrote:

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

Yes, it should be interesting alright, JESSA.  I'm trying to figure out in my mind if Sharon signed herself in because she really wants to help herself get well or if she has some sort of plan.  I can't think of one unless it comes later.  

I've heard that Sage is going to be in residence soon.  Maybe has good intentions now but with Patty's help, goes darker and tries to steal Sage's baby.  Still doesn't make sense, though because Sage is farther along than Sharon.

I don't like Ian being back.  I never thought he was that great, Emmy or not.  Looks like he's supposed to be a little coca puffs for Phyllis.

I agree Foxxie I think Sharon has some sort of plan.  Patty, Sharon, and Sage all in the facility...wow must be something in the water in Genoa City.

I'm with you Danky, I like winter.   I'll bet the lodge is a beautiful place.

Why is Sage staying at the funny farm?

Honored Contributor

@Danky

Katie always has a hair problem.  Either the style is all wrong for her or she has it too dark, IMO.  I like her better reddish brown not dark brown.  But she didn't ask me, lol

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

What am I doing wrong?  Every time I click on Java's post to see what's next I get that stupid money thing jumping up.  I try to X it out and it just keeps on popping up and I can't see anything else.

If I click out of it I have to go through everything again to get back to QVC and then back to the forum, etc.

I must be doing something wrong!

Honored Contributor

At first I thought Sharon was getting from Dylan to say she lost the baby while there and to keep him from wanting to be at the Drs and feeling it move, but with Patti showing up......who knows?

These stupid writers (I think now for some reason they are called 'show runners') whatever that means are young, know nothing about the history of our favorite characters (and frankly don't care about their history) and are biding their time when they can write for nighttime TV. (Phew!  was that a run on sentence.....or what....not to mention it made no sense.).

Anyway, I gave up disliking (I'm trying to use the word HATE less) but honestly, it's not working....OK, hating what these writers have done to these characters.  It's as if they can't make up their minds.  Have any of you noticed, unlike the way it used to be (with more Y&R characters in the 1 hour) now there are only a few even for 1 week at a time.

I have to wonder if it has something to do with budget cuts because I've read that these two soaps in the past 2 years have lost a lot of viewers.  In mind mind that means less advertisers, hence budget cuts, (agan, hence (I like that word, it sounds so professional) less characters.  I think they used to have more actors on the regular payroll than they do now.  I like Jack, but come on he's had more air time than anyone.  Give him a break and put someone else on there some.  I'm tired of constantly seeing Jack and Phyllis.  It's like the Jack and Phyllis show.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Annabel-

"Give him a break and put someone else on there some.  I'm tired of constantly seeing Jack and Phyllis.  It's like the Jack and Phyllis show."

Y&R still leaving us hanging who really killed Delia...  or how did Adam meet up with Ian...  ever since that multi-color hair writer came on to Y&R and killed off John Abbott Y&R has never been the same...

Who was in Ian circle Nikki, Summer, Dylan, Victor...  Has Chelsea ever met Ian now that he going to be living across the hall from them...