Respected Contributor

Sharon’s charade (and Mariah’s reluctance to play along) are fraying her nerves … Victor turns to Kevin for help with a hacker …. Neil escapes Gwen with her sister’s ID card – and returns to Hilary with medical supplies (unaware that she briefly woke up to realize where she is) … Sage talks Nick into returning to work… Ester gets a news job and wastes no time tattling to her boss about Collin.

http://www.young-restless.com/2015/thursday-september-10th

Next: How come I get the feeling you know something that I don’t? Dylan questions Mariah …. Chelsea confronts Vikki – Sales just don’t spike for no reason. Something’s going on and I wan’t to know who’s responsible for it…. Cutting flowers, Phyllis again bumps into Ian. Hello again, he smiles (in fishing gear)

Respected Contributor

These writers are clueless of the show they write and work for, where is the editor?

IRC Esther was left the half of the house, and $20k a month for life.

So why did she move out and why does she need a job....

Respected Contributor

This is over kill about Sharon's non baby and they are ruining Mariah character something she would not seat still about.

When I say Y&R is playing house I mean it like when kids are moving around furniture... or trying on different cloths but there is no fore thought...

it is like throwing pasta against the wall to see if it will stick...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IpB3-5fIjY

Honored Contributor

Why would Jill's husband mess with Esther (I think it will come out).  Anything to fill the time with the writers.  

Did the girl who plays Hillary already have her baby?  Why don't they just hire someone to replace her for awhile?  If Chelsea isn't pregnant (I don't know) but she's been married for about 2 years I'll bet the actress herself will be getting pregnant soon (just a thought).

I'm getting sick of Sharon's pregnancy stuff.  Good grief!  What is she having (an ant) her stomach hasn't grown and look at the woman who plays Sage.  These people can't see among their many problems.

All of the money Nick has and he brings everyone back to that shack.  I'd say, "Whoa!  Daddy!  Take me to a bigger house".  He can't go to work because Sage needs him!  What the hay?

Super Contributor

I missed a week or so and now don't know what happened to Marco and his ex-girlfriend.  Where did they go?

~~66 and owned by cats and dogs.~~
Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R FRI 9/11

[ Edited ]

@Annabellethecat66annabelle, girl, you just plain forgot, lol.   U.S. Seniors get brain freeze sometimes, lol.  We talked about Hilary here.  She probably is already back.  She was expected to take only about 2 or 3 weeks off.  Her baby boy should be about 3 weeks old now.  She said she was going to bring him to the set with her.  A lot of Hilary's scenes were shot out of sequence in anticipation of her taking time off.

I think Chelsea got married a year ago.  Her new husband and Justin Hartley (Adam) are best friends.

Faith told Sharon today, "there's nothing there".   I had to laugh...out of the mouth's of babes, right.  But Sage would be a little farther along than Sage anyway.  Soap time is hard to keep up with.

you know, hard as it is to believe, I think Colin did do something to Esther.  Maybe to get her out of the house.  But I thought she had to stay there in order to get her inheritance.  Maybe that's it!  He wants her to forfeit her monthly inheritance.  Hmmmm.

Sage:  yeah, you know she's so needy right now, lol.  What would she do without Nick to care for her.  Good thing she wasn't like that with Adam.  As we've said....these characters have personality changes with every SL change.

BTW, at the top sentence, it should be us seniors, not U.S seniors.  This iPad spell checks the way it wants to sometimes and every time I tried to change it, half of the sentence would delete.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Thanks for the info Foxxii.  I'll blame some of it on this website.  If you (I/me) don't constantly look at the pages, it is difficult to see what was posted before (maybe a day or two ago).  I know you can go back but it isn't as easy as it used to be.

I have the attention span of a fruit fly (hummm??? that's not much).

I remember you guys saying she was having a baby and she'd be taped but I think I lost the part about when and some of the other stuff.

I do truly have trouble coming up with a word every now and then.  My youngest daughter wigs out and blames it on a medicine I take (don't take enough for it to do that).  Like you said, Senior moment.

When we 'old timers' think of all of the things we've learned over the years I guess the brain says, "Whoa! Momma!  I'm tired".  Ha!

I've not been doing well lately Fibro, etc.  I thank GOD that I don't have to go to a job every day (I know seniors who do, unfortunately).  Some days it's hard to get out of bed.

Like I say, I truly believe my life is good and it is what you make it.  I think it evens out, good and not so good.

I am so happy to 'know' all of you guys.  I love, love coming here.  There's no animosity, no anger, everyone just likes TV and movies.  Annabelle

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66. Thank God we're here for those senior moments, lol.  Oh, sure I get angry at myself sometimes for forgetting things but, it happens.  I retired. This past June and I just know it couldn't have worked another year.  I had to write notes for myself.  I was the post- it queen.  I worked at a school but the principal had me working in the office this last semester.  Girl....the pace was so fast!  If I answered a call and didn't get to follow through on the request at that moment and hadn't written myself a note...chances are I'd forget it and remember later that day or on the drive home.  Between the principal, the parents, the kids  and people on the phone all wanting instant gratification, I thought I was going to have a mental breakdown some days

The only thing about retirement is I have too much time on my hands and I refuse to make these boards my second home, lol.  I was was already on here too much.

Too easy to overeat.  Other than that, I'm loving it.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

Re: Y&R FRI 9/11

[ Edited ]

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I have the attention span of a fruit fly (hummm??? that's not much).

I remember you guys saying she was having a baby and she'd be taped but I think I lost the part about when and some of the other stuff.

I do truly have trouble coming up with a word every now and then.  My youngest daughter wigs out and blames it on a medicine I take (don't take enough for it to do that).  Like you said, Senior moment.

When we 'old timers' think of all of the things we've learned over the years I guess the brain says, "Whoa! Momma!  I'm tired".  Ha!

I've not been doing well lately Fibro, etc.  I thank GOD that I don't have to go to a job every day (I know seniors who do, unfortunately).  Some days it's hard to get out of bed.

Like I say, I truly believe my life is good and it is what you make it.  I think it evens out, good and not so good.

I am so happy to 'know' all of you guys.  I love, love coming here.  There's no animosity, no anger, everyone just likes TV and movies.  Annabelle

Annabel Girl you are just plain stubbron I just feel sick every time I see you post your struggles when I know there is an naturnal alternative you could try...

For others to know...

http://www.webmd.com/women/thyroid-hormone-medications-for-hypothyroidism

Side Effects

All medicines have side effects. But many people don't feel the side effects, or they are able to deal with them. Ask your pharmacist about the side effects of each medicine you take. Side effects are also listed in the information that comes with your medicine.

Here are some important things to think about:

• Usually the benefits of the medicine are more important than any minor side effects.
  • Side effects may go away after you take the medicine for a while.
  • If side effects still bother you and you wonder if you should keep taking the medicine, call your doctor. He or she may be able to lower your dose or change your medicine. Do not suddenly quit taking your medicine unless your doctor tells you to.

Call911or other emergency services right away if you have:

Call your doctor if you have:

See Drug Reference for a full list of side effects. (Drug Reference is not available in all systems.)

What To Think About

Certain medicines can affect the way thyroid medicines work. People taking the following medicines need to see their doctor often to make sure they are getting the correct dose of thyroid hormone medicine. Some of these medicines include:

Trusted Contributor

You have a point there about Colin Foxxie...he would do anything for money.  Sage and Sharon are getting on my last nerve.  I can't stand the whining.  I wonder where the Phyllis Ian thing is going to go.

You hang in there Annabelle...we all have our senior moments.

Jessa