Trusted Contributor

I normally post on food/kitchen, and recipe, but have not posted for some moments, and I found you guys here, and I have been reading...............{#emotions_dlg.sneaky}

I have been watching Y&R, since day one....................{#emotions_dlg.devil2} I know a lot of history, that none of you are mentioning...........{#emotions_dlg.unsure}

I remember the days that Nikkie was the "stripper", but was involved with Paul, and ended up giving him an STD, and during that time, Victor was married to Julia, who was having an affair with her photographer, and Victor had him locked up in "cell", and was having Paul come every day, and feed him thru a window in the cell..........SO...............Victor, and Paul, were evil, way back when............{#emotions_dlg.ohmy} Some how, everyone seems to forget that, and the time that Paul abandoned a child he had.........his daughter Heather, that they brought back shortly, and of course the son, but failed to mention the beginnings...........that we know about of late..............Wink

I will agree with some, as that I have always liked Victor, but he has never been any "Choir Boy", and has always been an evil and powerful man from the beginning........{#emotions_dlg.sneaky}

Does anyone forget when Victoria was married to Neal????????? AND pregnant??????????

I agree with "how has Paul become the COP"...........He has a very tainted past...............With what he has done in the past.........HE should have served some time....

Where is Paul's super religious Catholic mom these days??????????Have I missed where Mary went???????

What about Christine having this thing for Jack.........back when...........I can still see the image where Jack had her "PICKED" when she was JR JABOT, and riding on a rocky horse, and taunting and teasing him.............

I could go on, but it seems the long past does not seem to matter with the show, and they just want the viewers to only know of the recent past........

Remember Jill, the nail person, the now "Eric", from the B&B, being on Y&Y married to Leslie the pianist, and had a round of Skipper (David Hosselfoff) and Lance, and Nikki's sister (where is she now), and all of the involved charters of Jill's family, and the dirty laundry there.......

It seems that old history is supposed to be forgotten, but only the "young and restless" with current history............I think sometimes, they forget what they have played on past histories, which, for some of us, makes no sence.............{#emotions_dlg.crying}

The strength of the wolf is the pack, and the strength of the pack is the wolf.......