Honored Contributor

Just read on Facebook where they are replacing Faith, too ............ hope the new one has a better personality!

Honored Contributor

I agree Hooty about Faith having zip personality! Good grief! I just didn't care for that kid....then I felt guilty....like, "Come on Annabelle, she's a kid". Ha! She seemed like cardboard! Whoops! Did I just say that?

Anyway, I don't like the actress hired in Michelle Stafford's place either. I wonder if they are going to have her dye her hair red (remember Jack calls her "Red").

I'm sitting here watching Y&R now (I also tape it) and I can't believe the way the siblings are discussing over and over Daddy and his girlfriend.

Lilly is making her 'voice' by showing that Daddy almost went back on the drunk board by Hillary when she gave him the Vodka.

Then there's DeVon (who is so rich he can't stand himself). Whaaaaat? That's just stupid!

The writing for this show is terrible. Get me a crayon and some paper.....I think I can write better than these writers........

I am so tired of seeing them jump into the bed over and over. It's as if they don't want to bother writing something so they just have them jumping in the bed.

Honored Contributor

LOL, Annabelle, you are my kind of girl! I am so glad I tape Y&R, cause I am just sick of the Winters Clan, but after I do my fast-forwarding, not too much of the show left! I guess I am getting old, but these love scenes in bed, just nauseate me!

You are so right about the new Phyllis about dying her hair red ........... I guess when she comes back to GC, we will have a love triangle with her & Kelley!

Regular Contributor
I think Phyllis will appear the day Jack & Kelly get married. I think she'll stop the wedding, cause we all know Jack & Kelly are headed there. Then she'll be heading to destroy Sharon.
Frequent Contributor
On 5/24/2014 Hooty said:

LOL, Annabelle, you are my kind of girl! I am so glad I tape Y&R, cause I am just sick of the Winters Clan, but after I do my fast-forwarding, not too much of the show left! I guess I am getting old, but these love scenes in bed, just nauseate me!

You are so right about the new Phyllis about dying her hair red ........... I guess when she comes back to GC, we will have a love triangle with her & Kelley!

I wonder how the Winters clan get any work done! All you see is Lily and Cane getting it one, now Neil and Hillary. Good grief!

steffieg {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Frequent Contributor

What did Stitch really do??? Was he the one responsible for killing Kelly's son?

I believe there will be some love interest between Chelsea and Billy. They are around one another too too much here lately.

steffieg

Honored Contributor
On 5/26/2014 steffieg said:

What did Stitch really do??? Was he the one responsible for killing Kelly's son?

I believe there will be some love interest between Chelsea and Billy. They are around one another too too much here lately.

steffieg {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

We do not know what Stitch did, but I sure wish they would expose it and also Ian's "big secret", that man really gives me the creeps!!!

Honored Contributor

Steffieg, all these "so called" love scenes are making me sick!!! You don't have to know how to act to do all that!

Honored Contributor
On 5/24/2014 Abby1967 said: I think Phyllis will appear the day Jack & Kelly get married. I think she'll stop the wedding, cause we all know Jack & Kelly are headed there. Then she'll be heading to destroy Sharon.

So you think Jack & Kelley will get married? I hope not, but I would love for Phyllis to destroy "Miss Pathetic" Sharron!

Esteemed Contributor
On 5/22/2014 Hooty said:

Poppet1, I just looked her up and she is 40 yrs old in real life, but you know in the "soap world" only the children age not the adults, LOL!

Pink Sugar, I sure hope this is not demise of Y&R, I will keep taping and fast forwarding to its last days I guess! I was not a MM fan, but do really miss Billy Miller, and as far as Elizabeth Henrickson, I personally could care less whether she is there or not! I have never liked her character since back when she got Cain to marry her because she was pregnant!

I hope not either, but I will definitely be going to watch Michael Muhney & Michelle Stafford. I do not like the new Billy or Kelly at all. She is just a ho. As far as Neil & Hilary, that is ridiculous. She could be his granddaughter. Not happy with the Tyler & Abby storyline either. He can't act & Abby is a whiner, the only word she knows is Mariah. Done with my rant, they have sure ruined my favorite soap.